ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

I got these PM's from SouldEdge. He should be gone.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigalski wrote:
Do you think he doesn't like me? Razz All I did was give him good advice and he has nobody to blame but himself. We are better off as a whole without him. Time to move forward. Cool


You are right. What is done cannot be undone (in a way). Let us look at the bright future of Ninja Fortress.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Posts: 1376
Location: In Daemon Maior's Subconcious


PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are being a-holes, seriously. Posting MSN convos and talkin sh!t about him. Yes he was annoying, but man, enough is enough, you shouldn't gossip about him like this.
_________________

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bigalski
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 14 Aug 2005
Posts: 427
Location: Houston, TX
Gamertag: Bigalski
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally don't agree with you. What did I ever do to him? Look at all the stuff he has said about me. People gave him every chance in the world to straighten up and he didn't. He got warned and then made a big deal like he was going to change. Did he change? NO. He got banned for a few days, got let back in, so he did learn anything from that? NO! No one is talking bad about him since he brought all of this on himself and again he needs to take responsibility for his actions. I did not cause him to get banned and neither did anybody else. He did it on his own and people should see how he is dealing with it. Did I deserve any of this? He wants me dead for giving him good advice he did not take. I've heard he has a brother. Is that you Illmatic?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ookami
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 29 Oct 2005
Posts: 2344
Location: San Jose, CA


PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigalski wrote:
I totally don't agree with you. What did I ever do to him? Look at all the stuff he has said about me. People gave him every chance in the world to straighten up and he didn't. He got warned and then made a big deal like he was going to change. Did he change? NO. He got banned for a few days, got let back in, so he did learn anything from that? NO! No one is talking bad about him since he brought all of this on himself and again he needs to take responsibility for his actions. I did not cause him to get banned and neither did anybody else. He did it on his own and people should see how he is dealing with it. Did I deserve any of this? He wants me dead for giving him good advice he did not take. I've heard he has a brother. Is that you Illmatic?


First and formost: Please don't be so quick to make accusations. But more importantly, I'm a bit concerned by how hostile you seem when you accuse Illmatic of being Souledge's brother. You can't judge people based on who they're related too. That's just wrong. Each person should be evaluated as an individual. Hopefully we can evaluate people based on who they are, not who they know.

At this point, I think it would be wise to drop the subject all together. Yes, Souledge messed up. Yes, he was annoying at times. Yes, he got a second chance and didn't take advantage of it. But there's no need to harbor hostility towards him. And Illmatic is right, this is degenerating into gossip. To be perfectly blunt, it is none of our buisness what took place between you and Souledge during your personal interactions. I would think that it was relevant if you were presenting it as evidence for why Souledge should be banned BEFORE he was banned, but bringing this up after he has been punished is silly. It is over, and we shouldn't dwell on reasons to dislike him. I personally think that it is very sad that a member of our forum had to be banned. We shouldn't be going on and on about how it was a good thing. Imagine yourself in Souledge's shoes, browsing the forums from which you have been exiled. And then you see that even though you've been banned, the members of the forum are still hostile towards your very memory. That wouldn't make you feel to good about yourself, would it? And DON'T tell me that he brought it upon himself. His punishment was removal from the forum. That is punishment enough. We don't need to add to that by being openly hostile towards Souledge. Let's all just stop being so hostile and move on.
_________________


Ookami wrote:
Congratulations! You failed to make sense!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Megla Zero
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 28 Oct 2005
Posts: 850
Location: Charlotte, NC
Gamertag: Meglazero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ookami wrote:
bigalski wrote:
I totally don't agree with you. What did I ever do to him? Look at all the stuff he has said about me. People gave him every chance in the world to straighten up and he didn't. He got warned and then made a big deal like he was going to change. Did he change? NO. He got banned for a few days, got let back in, so he did learn anything from that? NO! No one is talking bad about him since he brought all of this on himself and again he needs to take responsibility for his actions. I did not cause him to get banned and neither did anybody else. He did it on his own and people should see how he is dealing with it. Did I deserve any of this? He wants me dead for giving him good advice he did not take. I've heard he has a brother. Is that you Illmatic?


First and formost: Please don't be so quick to make accusations. But more importantly, I'm a bit concerned by how hostile you seem when you accuse Illmatic of being Souledge's brother. You can't judge people based on who they're related too. That's just wrong. Each person should be evaluated as an individual. Hopefully we can evaluate people based on who they are, not who they know.

At this point, I think it would be wise to drop the subject all together. Yes, Souledge messed up. Yes, he was annoying at times. Yes, he got a second chance and didn't take advantage of it. But there's no need to harbor hostility towards him. And Illmatic is right, this is degenerating into gossip. To be perfectly blunt, it is none of our buisness what took place between you and Souledge during your personal interactions. I would think that it was relevant if you were presenting it as evidence for why Souledge should be banned BEFORE he was banned, but bringing this up after he has been punished is silly. It is over, and we shouldn't dwell on reasons to dislike him. I personally think that it is very sad that a member of our forum had to be banned. We shouldn't be going on and on about how it was a good thing. Imagine yourself in Souledge's shoes, browsing the forums from which you have been exiled. And then you see that even though you've been banned, the members of the forum are still hostile towards your very memory. That wouldn't make you feel to good about yourself, would it? And DON'T tell me that he brought it upon himself. His punishment was removal from the forum. That is punishment enough. We don't need to add to that by being openly hostile towards Souledge. Let's all just stop being so hostile and move on.


Sorry Ookami, but I'm siding with Bigal on this one. Despite him being banned, he is STILL being a pain to some of us, via MSN convos or other forms of internet conversations. I don't agree with posting full convos, but I'm not gonna look down on it either. I dunno, it just seems like... we should all try to forget about him as best as we can, either by blocking him or other methods. Plus, Bigal, Silver is his brother... and he can still view the boards on his brother's computer, but not on his own, so thats the only way he can get in.

Yeah, my brain's kinda not working for me right now, but yeah... I think we should all just move on if possible.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bigalski
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 14 Aug 2005
Posts: 427
Location: Houston, TX
Gamertag: Bigalski
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ookami, This didn't happen to you, it happened to me. I posted his PM's he sent to me because he was allowed back in and that is what he chose to do with his second chance, so he was still a member when I did it. I wanted people to see proof of it and I'm sorry if some people don't agree but it was my choice. I'm glad DaLilWun posted his comments as well. Do you think I deserved this? 09:11:58 AM] Xx_SoulEdge_: I got banned again for sending Bigalski floods of PM'S (When he is dead I will be more happier and at the end of his life fvck him) or this? [09:14:07 AM] Xx_SoulEdge_: BIGALSKI IS A F***ER AND A D**K LICKER GAY FOR THE DAY QUERR FOR A YEAR Why don't you or anyone please tell me what I did to him? So I have the right to do this and until it's done to you, you don't know what you would do.


Also, there was no hostility towards Illmatic. How is asking him if he is Souldedge's brother be hostile. You are reading something into it that is not there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ookami
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 29 Oct 2005
Posts: 2344
Location: San Jose, CA


PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigalski wrote:
Ookami, This didn't happen to you, it happened to me. I posted his PM's he sent to me because he was allowed back in and that is what he chose to do with his second chance, so he was still a member when I did it. I wanted people to see proof of it and I'm sorry if some people don't agree but it was my choice. I'm glad DaLilWun posted his comments as well. Do you think I deserved this? 09:11:58 AM] Xx_SoulEdge_: I got banned again for sending Bigalski floods of PM'S (When he is dead I will be more happier and at the end of his life fvck him) or this? [09:14:07 AM] Xx_SoulEdge_: BIGALSKI IS A F***ER AND A D**K LICKER GAY FOR THE DAY QUERR FOR A YEAR Why don't you or anyone please tell me what I did to him? So I have the right to do this and until it's done to you, you don't know what you would do.


Also, there was no hostility towards Illmatic. How is asking him if he is Souldedge's brother be hostile. You are reading something into it that is not there.


Well, whatever. I don't know about how you guys have interacted with him, but it still seems like we should let the past be the past now that it's over. As for what you did... nothing. But the only person that really knows why souledge apparently hates you is souledge. But I doubt you want to ask him about it :p.

As for the hostility issue, I thought that you implied that If Illmatic was Souledge's brother, that would be a very bad thing. I was just saying that we should judge people as individuals, not based on relations etc.

To be honest, I'm glad Souledge is gone too. But it just seems kind of meanspirited to keep talking about how horrible he was.
_________________


Ookami wrote:
Congratulations! You failed to make sense!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
DaLilWun
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 16 Aug 2005
Posts: 1134
Location: Queenz, NYC
Gamertag: Sir Boingal0t

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm I was talking to edge again....

[12:52:53 AM] Out of My Mi: hmmmm...... must I check..
[12:52:56 AM] Out of My Mi: www.ninjafortress.com
[12:53:32 AM] Xx_SoulEdge_: He pmed me about advice although his
advice was sooooo mean
[12:53:49 AM] Out of My Mi: What was it?
[12:54:58 AM] Xx_SoulEdge_: Im banned remember
[12:55:06 AM] Out of My Mi: uh huh,,
[12:55:11 AM] Out of My Mi: lets see what big said..
[12:55:25 AM] Out of My Mi: Ookami, This didn't happen to you, it
happened to me. I posted his PM's he sent to me because
he was allowed back in and that is what he chose to do
with his second chance, so he was still a member when I
did it. I wanted people to see proof of it and I'm sorry
if some people don't agree but it was my choice. I'm
glad DaLilWun posted his comments as well. Do you think
I deserved this? 09:11:58 AM] Xx_SoulEdge_: I got banned
again for sending Bigalski floods of PM'S (When he is
dead I will be more happier and at the end of his life
fvck him) or this? [09:14:07 AM] Xx_SoulEdge_: BIGALSKI
IS A F***ER AND A D**K LICKER GAY FOR THE DAY QUERR FOR
A YEAR Why don't you or anyone please tell me what I did
to him? So I have the right to do this and until it's
done to you, you don't know what you would do.


Also, there was no hostility towards Illmatic. How is
asking him if he is Souldedge's brother be hostile. You
are reading something into it that is not there.
[12:56:21 AM] Xx_SoulEdge_: HE SAID I WAS A IMMATURE P**CK AND A
STUPID FIVE YEAR

Ummm maybe that's why he spammed your inbox? >_>?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bigalski
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 14 Aug 2005
Posts: 427
Location: Houston, TX
Gamertag: Bigalski
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you a double agent?

I never said anything like that to him and everybody knows it. It's all in the forum what I said and I believe everybody told him I gave him good advice. The reason it's bad and mean advice to him is because it's not what he wants to hear or do. You can belive what you want but I think it's time to let it go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Megla Zero
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 28 Oct 2005
Posts: 850
Location: Charlotte, NC
Gamertag: Meglazero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm siding with Big here... 1) Big would never say that, and 2) I tried to give him advice on MSN and he said something about telling me to **** off and that I was giving him a headache.... plus Heavens was watching/helping so she should be able to back me up on this one.

I really really don't mind him being gone, as there are a lot less useless posts happening now, so everytime I look in a thread I'll usually find something that will keep my attention for longer than "LoL" will.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face it: we all tried to help him. But when he starts saying stuff like this to bigalski, and framing me for something I didn't even do, etc etc then we have tried our best. He takes everything either the wrong way or he wants to be always right. I've tried alot to calm him down, but as we all know now that even I lost my temper (which happens very rarely I might add) by putting up with him, I say we stop talking about this now and forget about this. He's gone here, and it stays that way.

Amen.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Posts: 1376
Location: In Daemon Maior's Subconcious


PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I must of not seen this topic for a couple of days.

First of all, no I'm not SoulEdge's brother, I was one of the first members of this forum. Plus I don't really like soulegde, but that's not the point.

Secondly, I NEVER said it wasn't a good idea to ban him, nor posting those first PM's (even though I think you could have just sent them to Keylay).

What I was saying a few posts back, was that I don't like how everyone's acting like high school girls, gossiping about this guy. He's banned, he deserved to be banned, but people are still post instant message conversations bashing him. And laughing at this guy. People who talk to him on IMs shouldn't be posting conversations behind his back, plus he's probably reading this anyways.
_________________

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aces_High
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 28 Aug 2005
Posts: 1821

Gamertag: blitzkrieg047

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, i hate when people cannot take constructive critisizing maturely and adult-like.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaLilWun
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 16 Aug 2005
Posts: 1134
Location: Queenz, NYC
Gamertag: Sir Boingal0t

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigalski wrote:
What are you a double agent?

I never said anything like that to him and everybody knows it. It's all in the forum what I said and I believe everybody told him I gave him good advice. The reason it's bad and mean advice to him is because it's not what he wants to hear or do. You can belive what you want but I think it's time to let it go.


No Im not a double agent. But he wanted me to post this and give him what people said about him. I think it's best if we all just calm down now and stop posting to this thread. Soul edge would prolly be happier this way.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Edge AoM
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 04 Sep 2005
Posts: 1321
Location: Glasgow, Scotland


PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, please stop referring to him as Edge. Cry Baby I'M Edge.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group