ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Need Help On Master Ninja
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
<O>
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Need Help On Master Ninja Reply with quote

In the Archive the 100 fiend challenge includes fighting 2 Cat Fiends and a Red Ninja at a time. Now in Very Hard mode i found the challenge easy but very long, because there was a flying bishop instead of a Red Ninja (the guys with the scythes), i did get loads of yellow orbs out of it though (i kept doing UT's with the Lunar). But now i don't know what to do, i can't kill 100 of these. Does anyone have any tips on how to kill them?
Edge AoM
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's 120 enemies. By far the best strategy for the MNM Archive is Bigalski's Lunar strat; enter the archive by the TOP door, walk in and stand under where the scarab would be on the highest floor. Charge a UT and when the enemies show up, kill all three of them, then charge another UT. If the enemies start showing up halfway through your charging, retreat to the back of the globe room until they go back to the ground floor, then come out and start again.

See Bigalski's video on iberiansninjagaiden.com.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
<O>
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But when you charge the UT won't the Red Ninja throw a Incendiary Shuriken at you?
Peter
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edge AoM wrote:
There's 120 enemies. By far the best strategy for the MNM Archive is Bigalski's Lunar strat; enter the archive by the TOP door, walk in and stand under where the scarab would be on the highest floor. Charge a UT and when the enemies show up, kill all three of them, then charge another UT. If the enemies start showing up halfway through your charging, retreat to the back of the globe room until they go back to the ground floor, then come out and start again.

See Bigalski's video on iberiansninjagaiden.com.

^Yup, all of that is the way to do it. Don't worry about the incedentary shrukien, if you time it right you won't get hit.
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.... I didn't know about this.... I did it my way. I just whooped their asses.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did this challenge yesterday, it only took me 10 minutes to do it so i got extra karma for beating the time limit. Very Happy
Thanks guys, now i have enough money for the Unlaboured Flawlessness.
Lee Woo Jin
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mommy... I'm scared. Shocked
Shadowcuz
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:

same Cool
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:

If you don't mind me asking...HOW!? I tried doing it the same way as the VH challenge and got ***** at 27 enemies. EVERY TIME.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean how? I just whooped their asses. No real strategy involved, just your basic chaining UT's.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Location: In your imagination......yup, you are having visions of me.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
What do you mean how? I just whooped their asses. No real strategy involved, just your basic chaining UT's.

Indeed. Why pattern everything so heavily? I also just got in there and fought them improvising on the fly. Much more fun IMO.

I'm not too big in chaining UT's though, so i didn't do that.
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normally I do agree, but when your doing Karma runs it's wise to chain UT's. No matter how boring it get's. Those extra 5000 points add up quickly.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
Normally I do agree, but when your doing Karma runs it's wise to chain UT's. No matter how boring it get's. Those extra 5000 points add up quickly.

Yeah, which is why i don't do much karma runs. (if any) I've gotten tired of finding he best way to kill enemies or the way that gives you the most karma. Now i just want it to look cool/awsome/badass. So i never bother planning anything before entering a battle.
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried to do that. But I can't. The game is just too easy when I turn off the Karma window no matter which setting I'm playing on. I HAVE to go for the time limit bonus points. Getting the time limit bonus for each encounter is the only challenge in the game for me. Without it I would've gotten bored of NG a year ago. If I wanted free form combat I'd play DMC3, it does it WAY better than NG.

Heck, I started a Ninja Dog game earlier, (Don't laugh, I just wanted to mess around) and before I knew it I'm turning on my Karma window and am shocked that some of the Time Limits are very strict. I figured Ninja Dog mode would be easy everywhere, but some of the Time Limits on ND mode are worthy of being in MN mode. Before I realize it I'm already starting to figure out the patterns so I can do a Karma run. Perfect example, Chapter 3: Bottom floor where you get the ID KeyCard. That's a pretty tough one to get until I figured out it's pattern. Now I can get it all the time without even trying.

This is why I love NG, it constantly gets my gears spinning. I'm constantly surprised with just how technical this game is. The Time Limits for every encounter is genious. Even when you think they're not possible, they are. It's just figuring out the pattern to get it. TeamNINJA has done an AMAZING job of sticking to NG's roots and most players don't even realize it. The old school NG games relied on memorizing the patterns of the levels. The new school NG's are exactly the same. Even though you have complete freedom to how you attack the enemies. The new NG's patterns lie in figuring out how to attack each encounter in order to get the Time Limit. The beauty of this is the experimentation that's involved. Sometimes there's a specific weapon & projectile assigned for an encounter. Other times you're required to think outside of the box to hit the Time Limit. The depth in this game is just unbelievable, and it has nothing to do with Ryu's attacks or defense. This is just pure game design depth. Good job TeamNINJA. Thumbs Up
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
If I wanted free form combat I'd play DMC3, it does it WAY better than NG.

The free form engine of NGB is so much more expansive and......better then DMC3's, it's not even funny. >.>

I do agree with the rest, although it's something that i don't bother with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: