ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

How to unlock my SBC Email Account?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sarasmithca
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:17 pm    Post subject: How to unlock my SBC Email Account? Reply with quote

Hi

I just need to get back into my email and I cannot find ANY help online with this. Can I call someone?

Thanks
nataliasimmons
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SBC a locked account
If you’re unable to access your email account and you’ve gotten a message that it’s been locked, this has occurred for your protection. Usually, it's as simple as a typo or wrong password being entered too many times.

Options to regain access to your account:
Wait an hour and try to access your email again.
Reset your password.
If you think you may have been hacked, learn more about compromised security and how you can quickly protect your email account.

sbcglobal email login ! sbcglobal email settings ! sbcglobal email password reset ! sbc yahoo

Last edited by nataliasimmons on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
sarasmithca
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Thank you, but I'm concerned about one thing: If I use the same outgoing server, won't that mess up me using my own email?

(I use a different domain name email address.)

Thanks

SBCglobal Net Mail | Att Net Email Login | SBCglobal Net Email Settings

SBCglobal Net Mail
Att Net Email Login
SBCglobal Net Email Settings
ashleygray
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:29 am    Post subject: How to unlock my SBC Email Account? Reply with quote

Hello Follow steps:
SbcGlobal Email Password Reset Steps
From a web program, go to the web address "att.net".
Tap on Sign in the interface from the upper right-hand side of the landing page. You will be re-coordinated to the AT&T Login page.
On the off chance that you have overlooked your Sbcglobal email secret key, at that point, the login blunder message will show up on your screen.
Tap on 'Forgot sbcglobal Password?' interface underneath the Password field. It will take you to att.com Password Reset area.SbcGlobal Email Password Reset Steps
Thanks

SBCGlobal net email login
| SBCGlobal net mail
| SBCGlobal email |
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: