ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Tom Brady is the best quarterback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
francismake
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:26 am    Post subject: Tom Brady is the best quarterback Reply with quote

Tom Brady is the best quarterback who anytime lived. He's the best football amateur I accept anytime apparent in my life. If we lived in a apple in which Serena Williams never played a sport, I adeptness accomplish the case for him to be the a lot of ascendant able madden 17 coins amateur anytime (though Mike Trout is traveling to canyon him soon). Notice that I haven't even mentioned the 25-point improvement in Super Bowl LI yet -- which I will do here.

Although, afore we get there, let's go aback to Brady's fourth Super Bowl title, which he anchored by acquisition a Seattle Seahawks aegis that fabricated Peyton Manning attending like an awkward boyhood in a rom-com. (Like if Michael Cera's appearance from "Superbad" became an NFL quarterback for a day. I mean,madden 17 ios coins in a career of playoff pratfalls for No. 18, that adeptness accept been the worst.) Brady disconnected that aegis for 328 yards and four touchdowns in Super Bowl XLIX.

Then, just a few months ago, the Patriots were down 28-3 to the Falcons in Super Bowl LI -- and Brady went for 234 yards and a madden 17 android coins touchdown. Oh, I'm sorry. Those were just his fourth-quarter numbers. He accomplished with 466 and two touchdowns and affably let James White accompany home both the game-tying and game-winning scores. The Patriots rallied because they knew Brady could do it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: