ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

How Hard do you think Master Ninja Mode will be...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't think the bats were that useful to begin with. It would take like 30 min to get a decent amount.

Whatever, there is really no need to ever essence farm in NG, I hope they didn't screw up the prices in black to the point where farming is almost necessary
Walking Beast
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It did take a while to get decent money off of the bats. But it basically ensured that anyone could beat VH regardless of skill level. All you needed to do was take the time to constantly restock your items. After I beat the game on VH that way I didnt feel much satisfaction. So I ended up playing through it again without essence farming, which also cut 10 hours off of my clear time. Then after that I played it again for a speed run. Now Im ready for some new challenges.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: