ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Your First Time in Prison

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sasi
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:05 am    Post subject: Your First Time in Prison Reply with quote

The Momentum Of Survive

Birds represent another source of survival food in the woods. It is not likely that you will be able to kill or capture most bird unless you have a gun. The birds that nest upon the ground may possibly be obtained with the use of a well aimed rock while they are nesting. The eggs from the ground nesting birds can be a good survival food.Surviving a breakup requires time, great patience and common sense. Someone said that to me when I was 16 yrs old and I darn near slammed my 20 rear old cousin through the wall, she was right of course, but I still thought I was going to go crazy. That was a few moons ago but the memory is still fresh, I loved here or though I thought, I didn't think I could live without her, even at 16 years old the pain of that breakup was as real as if it happened today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: