ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

How to connect Harmony Remote with Roku Player?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swanbella
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:52 am    Post subject: How to connect Harmony Remote with Roku Player? Reply with quote

I am not able to connect my Harmony Remote with my roku player is anyone there to provide me link to www roku com supprt www roku com supprt website and also Roku link activation support for my another roku player or kindly provide me Roku Help Toll Free number.
phillipskimberly
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Using Roku with the help of Harmony remote will offer a lot more convenience to the Roku users. It is easy to do Roku setup with Harmony. Let us find out more about it in this.

Bringing Roku and Harmony together:

Launch Harmony mobile app followed by connecting to the Harmony hub.
Go to ‘menu’ > ‘harmony setup’ > ‘add/edit devices & activities’ and ‘devices’.
Choose ‘add devices’ at the bottom of your mobile’s screen.
Select ‘entertainment device’ and then, enter the name of the manufacturer, i.e., Roku and the model number.
Make an activity with your remote and select ‘yes’.
Answer all the questions that display on the screen. Once you give all the answers, you can build ‘Roku activity’.
Once you have chosen the selected inputs and devices, Harmony remote will ask you to select a favorite channel.
After completing all the steps, Harmony will take a full control of the Roku device. You can check more about it at Roku Help page and also for you can find Roku link activation code there.
swanbella
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:42 am    Post subject: Re: How to connect Harmony Remote with Roku Player? Reply with quote

swanbella wrote:
I am not able to connect my Harmony Remote with my roku player is anyone there to provide me link to www roku com support website and also Roku link activation support for my another roku player or kindly provide me Roku Help Toll Free number.
blakejones
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Configuring harmony remote with roku device makes easier and comfortable for roku users, it is very easy and simple to configure harmony with roku just follow simple given in this link - https://goo.gl/wIkwuj .For more information and Roku help you can call us on 1-855-856-2653 or visit www roku com support for more guidance.

For more information and updates on Roku Devices visit Roku com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: