ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

How do I fix my Kindle that's frozen?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want
View previous topic :: View next topic  
generalanya
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:25 am    Post subject: How do I fix my Kindle that's frozen? Reply with quote

Hello Friends...
I need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please, someone, tell me How do I fix my Kindle that's frozen? If anybody knows here, provide me help.
Thank you
blakejones
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:46 pm    Post subject: How do I fix my Kindle that's frozen? Reply with quote

Hello

Troubleshooting Frozen Screen.

1. Press and hold, or slide and hold, the Power button for a full 40 seconds, even after the screen goes blank, then let go.
2. Press or slide the power button to restart if the device does not start up again on its own.

For more info visit us:
Kindle Tech Support Number | Amazon Kindle Support | Kindle Com Support | www Kindle Com Support
arianamartinus
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:52 am    Post subject: How do I fix my Kindle that's frozen? Reply with quote

You can solve many issues with your Kindle, such as a frozen screen or issues with downloading content, by restarting your device. Help for Kindle Paperwhite (5th Generation). To restart your device: Press and hold the Power button for seven seconds until the Power dialog box appears, and then tap Restart.

Amazon Kindle Support | Kindle com support
| Kindle help |
tiffanyford
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Troubleshooting Frozen Screen. Press and hold, or slide and hold, the Power button for a full 40 seconds, even after the screen goes blank, then let go. Press or slide the power button to restart if the device does not start up again on its own.

Kindle Help | Kindle Com Support | www Kindle Com Support
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: