ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

FIFA 17 Best Süper Lig Squad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckypants
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:08 pm    Post subject: FIFA 17 Best Süper Lig Squad Reply with quote

Do you want to build a FIFA 17 Süper Lig squad? If you have enough budget for building this squad, here it is. The squad is using 4-1-2-1-2 squad. Now our site offers cheap fifa 17 coins with professional services and fast delivery. More discount surprises are waiting for you.

First Squad

GK: Onur Kıvrak
RB: Gökhan Gönül
CBR: Aurélien Chedjou
CBL: Simon Kjær
LB: Caner Erkin
CDM: Mehmet Topal
RM: Quaresma
LM: Bruma
CAM: Oğuzhan Özyakup
STR: Vincent Aboubakar
STL: Emmanuel Emenike

Substitutes and Reserves

GK: Fernando Muslera
RB: Gregory van der Wiel
CB: Martin Škrtel
CB: Kenneth Omeruo
LB: Adriano
CDM: Atiba Hutchinson
RM: Lukas Podolski
LM: Kerim Frei
CAM: Wesley Sneijder
ST: Suk Hyun Jun
ST: Hugo Rodallega

Your goal will be in safe hands whether you choose Kıvrak or Muslera. In fact, you will not find big differences between them.

There are many centre backs with great defensive skills in this league but most of them are not fast defenders. That's why we prefer Aurélien Chedjou over Kjær and Škrtel. In our opinion, the other spots of the defence should be filled by Gönül and Erkin, two of the easiest choices of this team.

For the defensive midfielder position we picked Topal. He gives much more security to your back line than any other player. In front of him, Özyakup is the chosen. He is a very dangerous players with a great passing and dribbling stat.

Once all the players reach maximum individual chemistry via loyalty (achieved by each player after 10 matches for your club or by being pack pulled) you can go without a manager for your squad. They'll be of no use while wasting contracts.
lily0901
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was using LEO Privacy for past 2yrs.....Even though I heard of new apps I didn't use those because Leo privacy is updates so good that I didn't get bored of it. It is a full on security app for Android phones...Like this privacy vault. http://bit.ly/forumleop
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: