ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

FIFA 17 Best Serie A Forwards Players

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckypants
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:52 am    Post subject: FIFA 17 Best Serie A Forwards Players Reply with quote

The forwards are the players on which fall the most responsibility of scoring goals. Gonzalo Higuaín was one of the mot expensive players in football's history. He is much popular than the others Serie A strikers. Our website now provides fifa 17 coins online with the most security delivery and professional services. Welcome to visit.

HIGHEST RATED FORWARDS
Gonzalo Higuaín 88 Juventus ARG
Paulo Dybala 85 Juventus ARG
Carlos Bacca 84 Milan COL
Mario Mand?uki? 83 Juventus CRO
Mauro Icardi 82 Inter ARG
Stevan Joveti? 81 Inter MON
Manolo Gabbiadini 81 Napoli ITA
Francesco Totti 80 Roma ITA
Edin D?eko 80 Roma BOS
Ciro Immobile 80 Lazio ITA
Eder 80 Inter ITA
Nikola Kalini? 80 Fiorentina CRO
Diego Perotti 80 Roma ARG
Josip Ili?i? 80 Fiorentina SVN
Luiz Adriano 79 Milan BRA
Rodrigo Palacio 79 Inter ARG
Fabio Quagliarella 79 Sampdoria ITA
Arkadiusz Milik 79 Napoli POL
Alberto Paloschi 78 Atalanta ITA
Mattia Destro 78 Bologna ITA

To score goals shooting is necessary. If either by foot or head, the most important attribute for a forward are: shooting, heading and pace. Most goals are scored with the foot so good shooting is a necessary attribute for a forward.

The experienced Serie A forwards Quagliarella and Totti, as well as Higuaín and Dybala, are the ones with best shooting.

FORWARDS WITH BEST SHOOTING
Gonzalo Higuaín 87 Juventus ARG
Paulo Dybala 86 Juventus ARG
Francesco Totti 84 Roma ITA
Fabio Quagliarella 84 Sampdoria ITA
Stevan Joveti? 82 Inter MON
Manolo Gabbiadini 82 Napoli ITA
Arkadiusz Milik 82 Napoli POL
Carlos Bacca 81 Milan COL
Mauro Icardi 81 Inter ARG
Ciro Immobile 81 Lazio ITA
Josip Ili?i? 81 Fiorentina SVN
Eder 80 Inter ITA
Massimo Maccarone 80 Empoli ITA
Edin D?eko 79 Roma BOS
Luiz Adriano 79 Milan BRA
Mauro Zárate 79 Fiorentina ARG
Mario Mand?uki? 78 Juventus CRO
Nikola Kalini? 78 Fiorentina CRO
Duván Zapata 77 Udinese COL
Maxi López 77 Torino ARG

Higuaín is the most rated striker but Dybala is the one who no one wants to play against. He's fast, has a good shooting and the best dribbling. He is that kind of player with the ball glued to his feet that cuts easily into the box and scores. He makes everything looks so easy. Obviously Higuain is still a great choice but not as good as his team mate. He's much slower and his stamina is low. The biggest advantage of the Higuaín over Dybala is that he scores many goals with his head. If you need two strikers, these are the ones you should use. They play very well together and their hyperlink may boost your team's chemistry.

There is a lack of quality strikers for medium budget squads. The only quality choice for these squads is Carlos Bacca. He is not the best one in any of the six main attributes, but he is a very balanced player.

If you have a low budget you can't miss Gabbiadini. Try him and you will understand why he is, in our opinion, better than Niang and Immobile. However, if you like to cross to the box, Mario Mand?uki? may be a better alternative.
lily0901
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LEO Privacy is really cool and comfortable to use, it protects all my data, my images, apps and some other stuff, I suggest you guys download it if you want to secure your data its really a useful applock .http://bit.ly/forumleop
lily0901
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LEO Privacy is really cool and comfortable to use, it protects all my data, my images, apps and some other stuff, I suggest you guys download it if you want to secure your data its really a useful applock .http://bit.ly/forumleop
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: