ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

See how a real ninja plays

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do the Frantic Chaps suck at Ninja Gaiden?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Absolutely
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

FranticChaps
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:54 pm    Post subject: See how a real ninja plays Reply with quote

My name is Blaine, and I love ninjas, samurai and anything that takes the awesome parts of the Segoku Jidai and the Edo period and brings it into our modern day.

I have just started a new Let's Play series with Ninja Gaiden Sigma on our Youtube channel, Frantic Chaps, and wanted to know, why do you love Ninja Gaiden. For me, its the tight controls paired with the difficult-but-doable game design.

Let me know what kind of run you would like to see. I also plan on playing both Sigma 2 and Razor's Edge after this playthrough is over.

If you want to check out our channel, head over to Ninja Gaiden Sigma Episode 1, and be sure to leave plenty of criticism, I can take it. I once posted our channel on 4chan, and boy did they know a lot of ways I should kill myself.

https://www.youtube.com/user/FranticChaps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: