ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Canadian BIA release date?!?!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZombieArcher
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Canadian BIA release date?!?!? Reply with quote

This is pissing me off. Everytime i call EB to enquire about the Brothers in Arms: EIB release date they keep telling me the 14th. But reading tonnes of forums it appears the game is already out in the states, and is selling at Wal Mart, Best Buy, etc. Can some of our Canadian Members give EB a call and see WTF is up with the release date? It should be no later than Oct. 6.

I hope it's not one of these case where EB's computer says the 14th, then the game surprisingly shows up on the 6th. To my recollection that has never happened. I could be wrong though. Seeing as both Canada and the states get the game at the same time this is a huge anomoly (at least as huge as two conflicting game dates can be).

thanks

Last edited by ZombieArcher on Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
ZombieArcher
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind, i just went and picked it up from Future Shop. The 14th, what a joke.
Daemon_Maior
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quit complaining, I still don't have NGB.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: