ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

My NGS Lettuce Play series!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OneWithanOrgan
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:19 pm    Post subject: My NGS Lettuce Play series! Reply with quote

Hi guys! I've been making a Lettuce Play series of NGS, party because I love the game, and partly because I want to expose the game more because it's so great. Unfortunately, it's receiving less love than I hoped (baby channel haha), so I wanted to share it in case anyone is interested. It features live commentary (which I find most NG content on Youtube lacks) and I try to bring a lot of focus to the game's story, which is actually good in my opinion Razz Anyway, here is the first episode!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxKj8zQ01Yk

Maybe targeting people who are already NG fans isn't the smartest thing, but I figure it'll help it pop for others more Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: