ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Why I feel that NG Sigma isn't as good as Black

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryu Yamato
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: Dragonlord5235

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:44 pm    Post subject: Why I feel that NG Sigma isn't as good as Black Reply with quote

Look, I don't hate the game, but I feel like playstation fans don't get the game that we all and love. So here are a few of my opinions. A lot of these are going to be nitpicks. A little heads up.

1) Blood and gore
In Black, blood was EVERYWHERE, and you could also cut of human heads. In sigma, the blood has been toned down and you can only chop off the heads off fiends. It's basically like the difference between NGII and Sigma 2.

2) Attacking
The attacking sound FX sound SO WEAK. It pales in comparison to how it felt in black, and combined with the whole less blood and gore thing, it makes killing enemies a bit less satisfying.

3) Unnecessary enemy additions
An example of this is the new marine enemy and the second fight with the third boss.

4)Rachael
Rachael is easily the worst part of this game, because the enemies in this game were designed for Ryu, and so Rachael feels too slow and clunky. Also her projectile weapon sucks.

Honestly, Sigma isn't awful, it just misses a few marks that I felt that it should have been hit. If you have any disagreements (which is probably with all of them), feel free to write a reply.
mattknulty
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel you dude. That's what i thought too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: