ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

YAIBA: NINJA GAIDEN Z

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:04 am    Post subject: YAIBA: NINJA GAIDEN Z Reply with quote

YAIBA: NINJA GAIDEN Z

One last announcement.. #TNNight

YAIBA: NINJA GAIDEN Z announced for consoles. #TNNight

Keiji Inafune announced YAIBA and is very looking forward to work with Team NINJA. #TNNight

The main character is Yaiba and he's chasing after Ryu Hayabusa. Details coming soon. #Yaiba #TNNight
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the original Yaiba announcement trailer preTGS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsMITQqupWY
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wasn't announced as a Ninja Gaiden spin-off at first, so I wonder what happened…
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it was always going to be an NG spin off but kept TNs involvement but be revealed at TGS

its anew NG game and more importantly its not NG3 so going to keep and open mind and im looking forward to seeing what they do

but iv got a feelingly that "Ninja Gaiden" is just stuck on, i mean do wee need it to be an NG spinoff don't get me wrong im very happy that it's taking place and extending the DOA/NG universe but why not have it be a totally new entry in to the universe

but non the less since they are doing this i hope it keeps the story tight, i dont need to see Hitomi in the game but i would like references to DOAtec and fiends

also what's with the "Z" yeah i get it Zombies, but but dose "Ninja Gaiden Z" there will be other NGZs that are not Yaiba?

why not just call it Ninja Gaiden Yaiba?
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this makes it sound like the game will be called Ninja Gaiden Z, and not Yaiba

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/09/19/tgs-keiji-inafunes-yaiba-is-ninja-gaiden-z

the new trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTheV9WmxSY&feature=player_embedded#!
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja Gaiden Z targeting current generation consoles
Quote:
Ninja Gaiden Z is set for release on current generation consoles, mastermind Keiji Inafune has told Eurogamer.

Team Ninja unveiled the project earlier today at a press conference in Shibuya, Tokyo,confirming players will assume the role of Yaiba, who is hunting Ninja Gaiden star Ryu
Hayabusa.

The project began after Inafune, boss of his own developer Comcept after a legendary stint at Capcom during which he pushed zombie slash 'em up series Dead Rising, approached Team Ninja chief Yosuke Hayashi with an idea for a collaboration. US developer Spark Unlimited (maker of Lost Planet 3) was then drafted in to help.Inafune was careful not to announce a release window - or even release platforms - for the new title duringhis press conference speech. But when we cornered Inafune afterward he confirmed the development teams are "currently targeting current generation consoles", suggesting a release on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and possibly Wii U.

"Of course I like zombie games, but I'm also a fan of Ninja Gaiden," he said. "And so I went to talk to Mr. Hayashi and said, hey, how about mixing zombies and Ninja Gaiden? That's how things got started.

"From early on, even when I was a middle school student, I saw Dawn of the Dead and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. That was the start of my love of zombies. It was a natural evolution from that."

The game has a curious title: Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z. Inafune confirmed the obvious: that the Z stands for zombies. But he added that Ninja Gaiden fans should find the gameplay familiar, with a few new twists.

"The title is both Yaiba and Ninja Gaiden Z," Inafune said. "We're pushing Yaiba as a new character and a new franchise, but it's in the world of Ninja Gaiden. So we're sure Ninja Gaiden fans will enjoy it as a game. But we are looking to make something new and something challenging.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-09-19-ninja-gaiden-z-targeting-current-generation-consoles

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z Being Developed On Unreal Engine 3?
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/23/yaiba-ninja-gaiden-z-being-developed-on-unreal-engine-3/
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja

Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty curious to see this game, it might be pretty interesting. The graphics looks cool.

Let's hope it will raise again the series from the NG3 fail...
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea how this is going to play. I want to see some gameplay footage.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fatal Jay
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is bad ass

So ryu is the boss you fight in the end?

You guys hated on the series for so long they killing off the main character of the game
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: