ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ayane NG3RE playable
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayane looks good, combat looks good and weapons look great, the scythe looks likes its changed im assuming it look different cos its been upgraded cos we already seen the scythe in NG3RE and it looked the same as in NG3,

from what we already know it sounds like you can upgrade the weapons from the pause menu, the whole reason why they took out the upgrade system in NG3 wes cos it didn't make sense natively, having statues littered all over the world, d now we get upgrade form the pause menu cos that makes more narrative sense, was never a fan of upgrading form the pause menu like in GOW always prefered the idea of going to a shop and spending the currency earned if you do it form the pause menu it’s who you paying where the money go? but i suppose an upgrade system of any kind is better than non

and OMG! is that a blunt weapon in NG3 but the steel on bone... and the focusing on the katana... and the cutting... just feels like they intentionally made a stripped down game just to sell you all the fillings as DLC but this is TN screw DLC just sell the game again

in all fairness i have to say what was shown was good, what i heard was not
my assumptions were true Ayane is a government grunt, now here’s the thing they killed Ryu in NG3 slowly, they tracked him down and put him to work and in time drained him, he went from being a badass ninja pre NG3 to being a bvtch by the end of NG3 but Ayane they killed her straight, just ruined her in one go, “sorry to ruin your vacation but we need you Ayane” that suggest she’s all ready on a state pay roll and that they gave her a vacation from working for them, Ryu seemed unsanctioned in NG3 they needed him and so called him in Ayane is already under their control,

and why have dumb agents like Sonia and Mizuki when you can jsu get Ryu to do your job and he does it for free

and oh the irony,
“Black Spider ninjas what are they doing here”
“seems like they are working for terrorist”
“guess this is what happens when you lose your leader”
and what happens when you got a leader Ayane?

i always seen Ayane as this very cool and cold and really don't care who you are and answers only to Hayate, all that gone...

don't know why this stuff is still bothering me i said id drop NG and i have but... uh...
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
they need to add at least one NEW weapon. Not just NG2/NG1 weapons.

That would be cool but… what? The first two games pretty much covered the entire Ninja arsenal, plus a few cool-but-implausible ones, I don't see what kind of new weapon they could add…

Anyway, it looks pretty damn cool, but I won't buy a Wii U just for that… or just for Bayonetta 2… ugh, damn you Nintendo…
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NG3RE official JP site
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/ng3re/top.htm

^ list of weapons and ninpo and new screens,

but still nothing new, we know there's going to be 6 weapons for Ryu, which are single Katana, Claws, Scythe, Dual Katana and staff and one not yet revealed,
the ninpo are Inferno, Wind Blades and Piercing Void

Ayane has Kodochis, Rage of the Mountain God and explosive kunie so yeah NGS2

box art: http://i.imgur.com/4ozA7.jpg
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is one thing new it seems, but I don't understand it well…

Quote:
殺戮の教主凶手

呪いにより徐々に体力が奪われていく。
まさに生死の境をさまよう中での激闘となる。

Grip of Murder
The curse gradually steals Ryu's physical strength.
This leads to a battle in the border between life and death.

… Maybe that replaces these annoying sequences where Ryu holds his arm and must crawl to the next door while swinging his sword awkwardly. I certainly won't miss those.

Also, the release date is now December 8.
magx
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should port this to the 360/PS3. The kind of owe it to the fans after the way the handled NG3, do they not?
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like Ayane will be in Paris

Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

magx wrote:
They should port this to the 360/PS3. The kind of owe it to the fans after the way the handled NG3, do they not?

I doubt they will. Mainly because the Wii U's selling point at the moment is that it has "improved" versions of other multi-platform games (Batman: Arkham City, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, etc.).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
lovelyme
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow love to play this game keep it up.. ^_^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: