ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ayane NG3RE playable
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Ayane NG3RE playable Reply with quote

Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first i was like, oh this is cool she looks really good DOA5 like costume nice and are those a redesign of the Fuma Kodachi they look awesome! but they should have kept the purple tassels,
then i noticed......

and now im like...
NOOOOOO!!!!! why!!!? TN what's wrong with you, why are you doing this don't you listen! where you not satisfied with destroying Ryu in NG3 by making him a government grunt, now Ayane is working for the state! where going to have Mizuki's cringe worthy comments fed in to Ayane's ear, "uh... im retarded... i for got you where a ninja...."

jsut stop calling it Ninja Gaiden Ayane was practically the only ninja in NG3 to start off with,
yes im jumping to conclusions but all the conclusions i mead about NG3 where all correct,

i still remember seeing Ayane in NGS2 for the first time its what made me buy a PS3, it was in the morning i was in the collage library before class and i seen the trailer revealing Ayane, after seeing it i didn't go to class i went home, i had 50 350 games at the time i split them i half and soled half of them that morning and started saving for a PS3, there's probably still a post in the N2 section i made posting about it

Last edited by mohsin117 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf is wrong with Team Ninja. Can they please stop making a bad game (NG2, NG3) and then doing a much better version which should have been the actual prequel (NGS2, NG3: RE)??

Damn......she looks so awesome.

And yay for no trippe-D cup size.
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... I don't want to buy a Wii U just for this game. I'll have to see what other changes they make. I wonder how Ayane will change the story or if she'll just be completely separate like in NGS2. I would actually like to see more interaction with her and Ryu. She should be his side kick. Kind of like Robin to Batman.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

id imagine they would make Momiji payable as well or Shinji i remember Hayashi did go on a pit too much about Shinji pre NG3 renouncement, you could have level between where Ryu passes out and Shinji finds him

if they bring Rachel in they going to have to seriously change up the story which wouldn't be a bad thing

and yet another instalment of NG with out Hayate? but i don't want him to be any where near NG3

id love to see more interaction between Ayane and Ryu, having Momiji with you in NG3 easy the hi light of the game and we get Ayane with Ryu in the Dubai level that would be excellent

its making me feel sick thoughts of wghat they might do with Ayane in the story, making her in to a government grunt jumping out of plains getting driven round in a jeep and getting shouted at by generals form other nations, being tolled what to do by Mizuki, Ayane is more likely to stab her in the face then listen to her
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm. Without a doubt Ayane looks awesome (as she always does =P ) and the improvements on the game are nice and fair to all NG fans. But I'm not going to buy another system. I skipped DOAD for that reason.

If the game is not coming out for Xbox 360 and PS3, I will skip this game as well.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: kgripper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does she Kunai Climb too........? Confused

No Kasumi no buy......
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Seems like Ayane will only be playable for one chapter. And Ryu got Lunar back. Did he get a teleport at 1:34 or is that a counter attack?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Shuhan
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: ShuhanX PSN: ShuhanX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit TN....if they learn how to get their games right the first time around, they wouldn't have to keep making these "our bad" versions. Ayane looks amazing, however there is just no way I'm buying a new system for this game. The only way I'd play this is if it comes out on PS3 or 360, which I doubt it will.
Ninja Of Chaos
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Location: In your imagination......yup, you are having visions of me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was that blue are at the end?
Ninja Of Chaos
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shuhan wrote:
Dammit TN....if they learn how to get their games right the first time around, they wouldn't have to keep making these "our bad" versions. Ayane looks amazing, however there is just no way I'm buying a new system for this game. The only way I'd play this is if it comes out on PS3 or 360, which I doubt it will.
don't get it just for this game....it's a ninty console, you know Zelda, Metroid and all their franchises will come out for it. They are always worth playing.
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if they added anymore weapons to Ryu's arsenal. And I figured that they'd make Momiji playable. The trailer didn't hit me too hard so I'm still on the fence about getting a Wii U.

And Bayonetta 2 is now a Wii U exclusive hmm....
Ninja Of Chaos
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
I wonder if they added anymore weapons to Ryu's arsenal. And I figured that they'd make Momiji playable. The trailer didn't hit me too hard so I'm still on the fence about getting a Wii U.

And Bayonetta 2 is now a Wii U exclusive hmm....

they need to add at least one NEW weapon. Not just NG2/NG1 weapons.

And they said six new types. So far we have: Sword, Dual Sword, Staff, Scythe, Talons.

There should be another one.
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like I need something new to get me to buy it again. They haven't really added anything new to the franchise. Ayane looks pretty similar to NGS2. Maybe if they had a new character I would be more excited but I want something new to the gameplay like the return of the Intercept with some balance changes. Otherwise, I hope they fixed every boss battle, the level design, and enemy design.
Shuhan
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: ShuhanX PSN: ShuhanX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja Of Chaos wrote:
don't get it just for this game....it's a ninty console, you know Zelda, Metroid and all their franchises will come out for it. They are always worth playing.

That's a good point, there will certainly be a number of good games that come out on that system. After looking at that new trailer, the game is looking quite impressive. They seemed to have improved the Eclipse Scythe's combos and it's look. Ryu seems alot faster now, as well as Ayane. Adding the Lunar was a good move, I wonder what other weapons will be included. Hopefully an improved Enma's Fang, Kusari-gama and Flails will make it. I'm hoping for.some new Ninpo as well. At least with the recurring weapons they changed them significantly, but the ninpo seem to have been recycled without any changes at all. Hopefully those Ninpo will get some updates, and hopefully they make new ninpo all together.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: