ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

My review of NG3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: My review of NG3 Reply with quote

Dear Team NINJA,

fvck you.

Sincerely,
Your collective ex-fanbase
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Lol. I was expecting this long write up hahaha.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
vspectra
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect summary.

CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just beat MN and have a lot of rage.

Keyley, I may very well do a long write-up per my usual style, but it would be the single most depressing game review in the history of the internet. So many terrible, terrible things to say about nearly every aspect of the game. But hey, my CE statue/scene thing was badass, as was the rest of the content in it. So there's that. I have 7 trials left and this game is so getting the coaster treatment. Possibly a frisbee.

Oh and random, any idea why IE9 wouldn't let me log in to this site? Have to use Chrome to do it. Not a cookie or cache issue and I can sign in on everything else. Very weird.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I told you guys that the game is pure sh!t ever since he started announcing different stuff since debut trailer, but most of you constantly said "wait until you play it" or "we dont know much" LOL backfired back at ya didnt it.

Anyways, nice review CyberEvil LOL
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Originally I wanted to buy it at launch day as with every NG title so far. But all the bad critics, especially from the fanbase makes me refrain from buying the game. I guess I will buy it when the price dropped. Im extremely curious if Ill be pissed off as most fans.

Anyway, great and concise review, Cyber Very Happy
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberEvil wrote:
Oh and random, any idea why IE9 wouldn't let me log in to this site? Have to use Chrome to do it. Not a cookie or cache issue and I can sign in on everything else. Very weird.

No idea. Works for me. I normally use Chrome but it works fine for me in IE9. Strangely I started having an issue viewing posts last week. The trophies aren't loading and it's distorting the layout. Also started having an issue viewing FreeStepDodge.com with chrome. Only on my laptop though. Works fine on my home PC.

BTW, how did you like the DOA demo? Rikuto mentioned that he played with you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Shuhan
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: ShuhanX PSN: ShuhanX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol come on, the game isn't that bad. The only times the game is terrible is on Hard mode and Master Ninja mode, and that's only due to uber grab spamming. Really, the only issues I have with the game are all technical. If they release a patch and iron those mistakes out, the game would be excellent. As far as everything else, it's a good game imo.
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
CyberEvil wrote:

No idea. Works for me. I normally use Chrome but it works fine for me in IE9. Strangely I started having an issue viewing posts last week. The trophies aren't loading and it's distorting the layout. Also started having an issue viewing FreeStepDodge.com with chrome. Only on my laptop though. Works fine on my home PC.

BTW, how did you like the DOA demo? Rikuto mentioned that he played with you.

Yeah he came by the other night. It's a lot of fun but the alpha build isn't balanced at all. Hayate's SS punch is insane.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: