ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

OXM Scans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shuhan
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: ShuhanX PSN: ShuhanX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"O I am, im actually putting extra effort in to over analysing the story"

I mean you no offense.....but i actually wanted to stop reading after you said this lol. Don't get me wrong, I still read your response, but your first sentence kind of tells me alot. If you're honestly going out of your way to over analyse every insignificant detail (ryu asking a question lol) then there's no point in really debating about this. Hayashi said they are simply focusing on the story more than the past games. You're quite literally behaving as though he said they're trying to win an Academy Award for it lol. It's not that serious dude, I've never seen someone take everything quite so literal. Nothing wrong with expecting a good story....but damn lol. I could go on, but I think it's best we just agree to disagree. The story isn't really a big issue for me, considering it's a Ninja Gaiden game, regardless of whatever claims Hayashi makes about it.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well you know you donít have to read it, and I say that in the nicest way, but I was being honest, this stuff is pissing me off, instead of focusing on the gameplay their focusing on story, so I donít see why I shouldnít focus on the story as well? Should I not but as much of an effort in to the story as TN are? And going on everything they have done, everything they have removed just to accommodate the story, their putting a lot of effort in it, too bad itís not resulting in any thing
and seeing how even you are not taking the story seriously speaks for itself.

I canít Imagine TN putting all their focus in to the multiplayer so into going to but all my focus on the multiplayer.

And even if theyíre not going for an academy award it doesnít excuse the horrific dialog, even if they werenít focusing on the story it doesnít make it ok.

and even If I didnít over analyse this stuff it still doesnít remove the fact that itís bad writing (like really bad writing) and the simple fact that I can pick out these problems and that you or whoever needs to make needs to make justifications on the games behalf is proof enough.
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: ShuhanX PSN: ShuhanX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well of course I don't have to read it, but I think that would be rather rude of me to reply without reading your response. I never said that I'm not taking the story seriously, due to any reflection on the story itself. That's just how I am with any video game that I play, I never look at the story as anything too important, whether the story is good or terrible. Personally I think the story is pretty decent so far, and I have no complaints about the dialogue. I perfer to know the story in it's entirely before I form any strong opinions on it, so I can't really say for sure one way or another until I get my hands on the actual game. So I think we should atleast agree to disagree, as we both have very different ways of approaching the story of games, or atleast this one in particular lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: