ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

OXM Scans
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sneh
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: OXM Scans Reply with quote

Hidden: 

Hidden: 

Hidden: 

Hidden: 

Hidden: 

Hidden: 

Hidden: 
Shrykull
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old NG weapons as DLC? Don't tell me they will make us pay for that...
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet, thx for the scans.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old NG weapons from older games as DLC? Free or GTFO.

If any weapon I really want from older NG games is definitely Kitetsu but more fleshed out to suit the newer combat system, Kitetsu is a katana afterall.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you form the scans, I seen you post them on gamespot,

“Koei Tecmo needs an extra core franchise,” says Hayashi. “Quantum Theory wasn’t it, and we don’t want to repeat our mistakes, so we’re thinking carefully.”
Could it be Ni-Ho, or a new DOA/NG spin off? CC/Kunoichi Gaiden anyone Razz

“as you progress through the story and you get more swords you’ll unlock more attacks, finishing moves, and combos,”
That’s really sounding like there’s not going to be any upgrading of weapons, (I mean there’s no Muramasa) it sounds like ether you’ll build a up a collection of swords that will all have different attacks and wont upgrade, or every time you get a new sword it will replace the previous one and just add on to the move list sort of like:
Dragon Sword (lvl1), to Ranjin Maru (lvl2), to Blade of the Arch Fiend (lvl3), to ect.

Why is the guy writing this calling it QTEs? None of the TN quotes called the QTEs and there not QTEs,

Also previous weapons as DLC, how many swords or should I say kastanas have we had in the past? I doubt it includes the Dabi
And exclusive content for the 360 uh… a multiple platform game getting exclusive content for one of the platforms, never a good idea
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, look, it's just Ninja Gaiden 2 but now with dlc, multiplayer, and gimmicks.

I sure can't wait to play the same game again!

Seriously now, I didn't even really look at it or read anything, I just know from experience what to expect.

And what I expect is that it will be a s h i t t y rehash because Itagaki was 90% idiot and the japs responsible for everything sigma aren't any better.

I didn't even buy sigma 2.
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the scans.

Overall, I think I might like it more than Ninja Gaiden 2 but not more than Ninja Gaiden 1. In NG1, weapons were unique and in NG2 they made them more similiar. And now in NG3, there may not be a Lunar, Vigoorian Flail, Dabilahro. I loved those weapons. Kitetsu definetly sounds like it'll be a DLC and maybe Dragon's Claw and Tiger's Fang. Based of the demo, Hayate sword had the same moves as the Dragon Sword but it may change.

I don't have the normal excitement for a NG game. I think that's mainly because nothing seems new. Maybe the story will be good hehehe...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
In NG1, weapons were unique and in NG2 they made them more similiar.

I have to disagree, if anything the weapons where all similar in the first NG, the Dark Dragaon the Dabi, the War Hammer and the unlabored flawlessness where all practically the same weapon, same goes for the nunchucks and the Flails, and the nunchucks and war hammer were useless if you had the other weapons, and in the first NG the weapons where not versatile enough to deal with everything, you couldn’t play the entire game with the nunchucks,

In NG2/S2 all the weapons were versatile, you could fight any enemy with any weapons none of the weapons became obsolete,
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More or less… I don't try to fight the Ninja dogs with the tonfa or the scythe… but yeah, it's in NG2 that each weapon was unique, not NG1. There was basically 4 weapons in NG1: the DS, the flail, the Dabi and the Lunar (plus DCTF in Sigma). The others were decorative. I remember the plasma saber Mk.II which was a carbon copy of the TDS >__<
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohsin117 wrote:
Keylay wrote:
In NG1, weapons were unique and in NG2 they made them more similiar.

I have to disagree, if anything the weapons where all similar in the first NG, the Dark Dragaon the Dabi, the War Hammer and the unlabored flawlessness where all practically the same weapon, same goes for the nunchucks and the Flails, and the nunchucks and war hammer were useless if you had the other weapons, and in the first NG the weapons where not versatile enough to deal with everything, you couldn’t play the entire game with the nunchucks,

In NG2/S2 all the weapons were versatile, you could fight any enemy with any weapons none of the weapons became obsolete,

That's what I mean. I liked that some weapons were better at dealing with different situations. It added more variety to the game. In NG2, they gave almost every weapon aerial combos and a flying swallow move so they felt pretty similar to me. Weapons kind of lost their uniqueness. It's kind of like match-ups in Super Street Fighter 4 (certain characters do better against others). And you could play the game all the way through with nunchaku (which I consider level 0 of the Vigoorian Flail) at least on a normal/hard difficulty for me. I played through the first Hurricane pack (NGB on Hard) using only the Nunchaku/Vigoorian Flail. It's not easy but it was fun (Alma was a pain).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
gripper
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: kgripper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Ninja Gaiden 2 the weapons only felt situational to me when I first started playing the game
and was just getting to learn them. After I mastered them I could pick and choose any weapon I wanted
and battle through MNM or any other mode in the game. I could understand some weapons
having the same techniques due to heft, functionality, "the user" (Ryu) and what not, but
not once did the weapons feel too similar to me because when I "got" the weapon, I mean really
understood how to use it I was able to beat the crap out of everything with it. (and make it look stylish)
Because of that NG2 will always be in my collection Twisted Evil
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose that’s where we differ, I sort of see the weapons in NG as characters in a fighting game there all different and equal one isn’t stronger than the other (or at least shouldn’t be)

I like that you pick one weapon and to the job, it shows versatility, and everybody masters their weapon one person’s really good with the Tonfa but sucks with the FTs and another person is good with the FTs but can’t use the KG
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not stronger than the others but better in different situations. Like how the flails are better against ghost fish but other weapons will still do the job.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, actually the Scythe WAS able to deal with everything in NG2. Not just because of the ridiculously OP ultimate technique. The Scythe also was the only weapon with double-dismemberment ability which forced instant deaths (without OTing the victim) to enemies. Of course some bosses were a bit harder to kill, but never impossible. One of the most boring weapons in NG(S)2.

FT ftw Smile
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: kgripper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was it just me, but it seemed like one of my favorite weapons Kusarigama was also the only
one that glitched double ninja grab FTW!! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: