ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ninja Gaiden 3 Livestream! new mission and multiplayer!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Ninja Gaiden 3 Livestream! new mission and multiplayer! Reply with quote

Watch IGN's Ninja Gaiden III Livestream

Get your first look at the new multiplayer mode, plus new single-player missions on normal and hard difficulties.

is one of 2012's first big releases, set to be unsheathed on Valentine's Day. You can get an early look at it this Thursday, December 8 at 1pm Pacific. We'll be playing it live right before your very eyes and streaming the bloody goodness all over your face. Look forward to seeing new single-player areas and -- for the first time ever -- Ninja Gaiden III multiplayer.

Gory details:
What?: Ninja Gaiden III Livestream -- single-player and multiplayer
When?: Thursday, December 8, 1pm-2:30pm Pacific
Where?: Right here! Bookmark this page.
Who?: Team Ninja will be coming by the IGN office to play for you

Schedule:
1pm: New single-player missions on normal difficulty
1:30: First look at Ninja Gaiden III's eight-person multiplayer
2:30: Single-player missions on hard difficulty

http://uk.games.ign.com/articles/121/1213979p1.html
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in Israel right now for work and I'm leaving right before the stream starts Sad but they should have an archive after it so I can watch it when I get back to the states.

I guess we'll finally get to see how multiplayer works.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GameSpot will have a demo livestream in one and half hours:

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/now-playing/?event=now_playing_ninja_gaiden_iii20111207
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh have to go to class! Mad
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: kgripper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! My letters worked his arm is no longer possessed now it's his sword thank goodness
thank goodness!!!! I can't wait for this title now Very Happy
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaand the sword gets to his arm, back to square one lol.

I dont get it, they said new weapon comes with new combos.
Ayane gives him a new sword from Hayate yet the moves are exactly like the dragon sword.
I expected to see NEW stuff from Ryu by this video not only new levels, core thing is what can Ryu do now.

And the game is coming out in March and we havent seen anything special from Ryu since the reveal.
If this was Itagaki he would show alot of new stuff of what Ryu could do, what they have done to it, but yet keep alot of stuff secret.

I will get this game but at this point the game looks horrible, not visually, but gameplaywise and designwise.

PS: Good menu music though, but thats not Hayashi's work so composer always deliver atleast a few goodies each new title.
gripper
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:
Aaaand the sword gets to his arm, back to square one lol.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! LOL
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just come back from class going to watch it now,
Also TN press event going down now on the Tecmo facebook and twitter right now there will be DOA5 and NG3 multiplayer

382895_10150436024801785_109196331784_8658450_1187320903_n by mohsin117, on Flickr

Also its nice to see you guys are still alive it been pretty dead here lately Razz

Last edited by mohsin117 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
gripper
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alive and ticking. All of the information is excellent Thank you, been focusing on other games
(because of peer pressure) did any of you catch Hayashi button mashing @ 51:41 LOL
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just check back once in a while when i see something interesting, that boring video showed up so I posted it.

I hope IGN video tomorrow has more video of actual NEW stuff to Ryu to show us and not repetitive.
Coming out in March and Ryu has a new sword and he still hasent done anything we havent seen since reveal, very depressing.

This MP video...I have no hopes for it and nor I care much. I will watch, but playing as Ryu and having good SP, especially if they have the brains to add Mission Mode this time, thats fine.

Dark days of Ninja Gaiden...dark days.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O I loved it, this is just what I needed some fresh content,
And ahh… Ayane and they acknowledged Hayate, O YES HAYATE (dude im flipping out here) and Ranjin- Maru to make it the equivalent of the dragon sword grate move,

TN a couple of months ago twitted abut Ranjin mentioning it was the name of Hayate’s sword, and I knew they were leading to something, and im going to go back now and find that post I mead in which I pointed out that Hayate’s sword form DOA5 and the sword that Ryu got in NG3 sand stage looked the same Razz

Loved Ayane, the scenes between Ryu and Ayane are always very good you get a real sense of their relationship, it does look like they’re going to make her more Asian looking, it something I think their trying to push for DOA5 and its present in her shots form Orochi 2,
I don’t know if it’s because they’re in the Middle East and that’s why she was all covered up but still looked brilliant im really happy with it, now all we need is to see Hayate, Kasumi and Momiji

It’s a bit odd that they travelled from England to Arabia in that time Ryu couldn’t pick up a sword, could he have not kept RotM’s sword?
Mizuki is going to be the thing that kills NG3, they stuck her with Ryu right from the beginning and I fear she’s going to be worse than Sonia,

I still have the same issues as iv always had with NG3, lack of blood, lack of dismemberment, lack of weapons ect but what iv seen today has been very good

They seem to have change the health bar again, now it also grows and shortens, im pretty sure there’s only going to be one ninpo, in which case no ninpo Icon isn’t really an issue

Im really fearing the loss of Fiends

And I am convinced that the Regent of the Mask is Victor Donavon, seriously listen to what Mizuki says, “it’s got to be someone with a lot of money” and they guy has advanced weaponry at his disposal and a want to take over the world, its Victor Donavon!
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the name was jus a reason for not having a nameless sword replacement in NG3. Ok. Of course Ayane the cute fairy brought it to Ryu ^^

Hayashis comment was actually a hint to NG3s cutscene in the second level/mission. Smile
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think(for the first time) when this is released, I WANT to play a Ninja Gaiden game on the easiest setting just to watch this story unfold. Laughing

Since TN has focused so heavily on it, I will let it open up to me... I'll judge it's combat / gameplay later on a second play through(learn all the moves, etc).

So let's see if ALL this mess Hayashi is pushing will be worth my time(and criticisms).

Shrykull
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Expecting too much is the way to disapointment. So I prefer not.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember in pass NG1 that by the time you hit stage 2 and get near a sub-boss, you can upgrade your weapon to level 2, but here there is nothing here.

I really was expecting to see something new for Ryu to show us.
Give me London level again but atleast let Ryu do something different with a sword. One thing Hayashi dont understand is that the tradition of NG is to have various weapons to play around with, THAT is what makes the combat of NG so fresh and has variety.
Keep using a sword is extremely limited to what you can do with is unless you go all anime with it. Look at Bayonetta, Sengoku Basara 3 or Vergil...but Ryu isnt exagerated that way which is a huge shame.

Story is very weak as it gets, Ryu becomes a Japanese Jack Bauer and work for the government now while pass NGs he didnt work for anyone and he was cleansing the evil from the world and going to other realms and defeat the real threat.
No fiends/ninja enemies...no Ninja Gaiden, and that is a fact!
Though I LOVE the look of Mizuki, she looks beautiful so I know Hayashi can do good design interms of characters and outfits so thats good.

Atleast the main menu was nice, but then again I thank the composers for that so I know they will deliver as usual.

I hope the IGN livestream is something different or extended showing if not...nothing more than dissapointment again.
I like that he said he turned off the tutorial so we didnt have to see the buttons.
But I think for the first time we play we have to have it on because we dont know what buttons do what and what SoB buttons is which on what enemy.
But good to know it can be turned off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: