ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus Genral Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:46 am    Post subject: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus Genral Thread Reply with quote

Last edited by mohsin117 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:05 am; edited 2 times in total
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Siliconera: And how are you going to create an "action experience" on PlayStation Vita?

Yosuke Hayashi: We're looking at bringing all of the action from Ninja Gaiden onto Vita. Being a portable device, players will want to play it in smaller chunks. We're going to incorporate the play style from Ninja Gaiden 3 into Ninja Gaiden Sigma. It will feel different than Ninja Gaiden 3, but if you play both you can enjoy everything Ninja Gaiden has been and is now.

Siliconera: How are you going to use the Vita's unique hardware to do this?

Yosuke Hayashi: Of course we're looking at how we can use the touch panels into gameplay. Having a portable console with the two analog sticks makes the game feel like a console title. We're confident we bring a console action feel to the Vita.

Siliconera: Will there be any exclusive content in Ninja Gaiden Sigma for PlayStation Vita?

Yosuke Hayashi: We're thinking about what we can do with it. Right now, we're just at the point of getting it running on the Vita. When we do have something more concrete we'll let you know."

Rest of the interview, talks a bit about other TN projects DOA5 and Ni-Oh:
http://www.siliconer...den-sigma-vita/

although id probable end up buying a PSV for this game, but im not too happy about it I really would have preferred and original NG title or even DOAD on the PSV cos you know what going to happen next NGS2 PSV and there already talking about NG3 PSV so just ports of games we played,

im wondering how they're going to change the game to be like NG3, I think most likely its going o be the health bar and ninpo bar form NG3 that they're going to bring over if anything, which I don't think is a bad idea for a portable version of the game

they got to do something especially after Hayashi made those comments about NG2 being out of date

as for new content COME ON AYANE! Make it happen TN and all disappointment of not getting a original title are forgiven

if we get Ayane in NGS PSV we might get Kasumi in NGS2 PSV, hopes for HAYATE IN NG REIGNITED! AHHHH! (yeah it probably wish full thinking)
OMG what if they donít give us Kasumi in NGS2 PSV but Sonia! NOOOOOOOOO!
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twitter: TeamNINJAStudio:
PS Vita版のタイトルの続報とか・・・あのタイトルの女性キャラクタとか・・・色々あります。

Bing Translator:
There many... or women that title character... continued the title Vita PS version or.

I don't have a clue what that means but untill further notice im going with AAHHHH! AYANE! PLAYABLE IN NGS+ PSV!
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really?! Usually they show of new features when the first show off a game but it looks the same. Maybe they just wanted to get something out quick. Usually Team Ninja will add new features to old gams so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I was thinking about getting a Vita but not for this. Team Ninja is the reason I bought all of my consoles (DOA4 for Xbox, NGS for PS3, NGDS for NDS, DOAD from 3DS) but I don't know about this. Ninja Gaiden Sigma is still my favorite Ninja Gaiden game but I'll wait to see what's new that they're adding to it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new scans:

http://the-magicbox.com/1112/game111203a.shtml
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of looks like the ninpo might be touch screen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah it looks like you have to draw a line joining the icons, i really like how they did it in NGDS, but im thinking this would work with the touch pad and the touch screen,
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TN has tweeted the release date for NGSPlus for the PSV in Japan as 23 of February

Here's the tweet translated by Microsofttranslator:

"TeamNINJAStudioTeam NINJA
Japan has decided in the release 2/23 for NINJA GAIDEN Sigma PLUS Vita PlayStation version!"
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing that it'll be a launch game in the US.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm buying this and very hopeful the loading mid-fight is eliminated. Might actually not get Uncharted now that this is confirmed as a launch title. The other game I'm getting is Shinobido 2, but I'm an impule buyer and I get my bonus a few days before the US launch of the Vita and may end up buying half the launch lineup lol. It's happened before.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fetuers:
Experience massive carnage in a portable package with Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus--the newest version of one of the greatest action games ever. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus offers all the same high-octane Ninja Gaiden Sigma action, now enhanced with features only available on PlayStation Vita.

An experience only possible on the PlayStation Vita:
Using the new and exciting hardware possibilities that PlayStation Vita offers, players can tap the rear touch pad to strengthen their Ninpo, move the PlayStation Vita system around to aim the bow, and much, much more.

Different Paly Styles for Different Players:
The new Hero play style allows players new to the series to overcome the toughest of trials. With auto-support functions and unlimited Ninpo in tight situations, this play style will allow any player to feel like a Hero!

Test Your Skills With Ninja Trails:
Tons of missions that will challenge even the toughest ninja.
Players can hone their combat prowess in the largest selection of missions Ninja Gaiden has yet to offer!

Taken form the official site:
http://teamninja-studio.com/ngsv/eu

still nothing on anything new
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They really like their Hero mode X)
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Ayane still looks so damn ugly in this game. I thought they've learned from Sigma 1 to Sigma 2...
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hoping for a little bit more changes. I thought they would replace Ayane's model with the one from Sigma 2 hahaha. And I thought it would be cool if Rachel got the Inferno Hammer after she loses the War hammer but I doubt that will happen. Having NGS portable is still cool but I need a little bit more incentive to get it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: