ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ninja Gaiden 3 General Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh decapitation

It fell like from a foot high on to carpet and broke, had to super glue it back

got rid of the 2 standard versions, would you believe they offered me less money for the CE then the standard, they said there’s less of a demand of the NG3 CE so they would have to drop the price to sell it so just got rig of the game kept the CE

I made sure to give it a kick as I got rid of it, telling all the till staff and pretty much every one else that was there to avoid it like the plague! ;P
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, how much mone you have already spend on NG3? xD
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 standard editions = £70
2 collectors editions = £145
2 DLC packs = £14
super glue = £1

total = £230

sold the 2 standard editions for £60 so minus that form £230 is £170,
which is suppose isn't that bad (trying to stay optimistic) cos the CE plus DLC comes to about £160 any way

looking forward to spending more on upcoming DLC :/
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The glue was too expensive :O
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohsin117 wrote:
Ahh decapitation

It fell like from a foot high on to carpet and broke, had to super glue it back

got rid of the 2 standard versions, would you believe they offered me less money for the CE then the standard, they said there’s less of a demand of the NG3 CE so they would have to drop the price to sell it so just got rig of the game kept the CE

I made sure to give it a kick as I got rid of it, telling all the till staff and pretty much every one else that was there to avoid it like the plague! ;P

Why is Ryu yellow?
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the NG3 DLC is up on the xbox market today and will be up on PSN tomorrow

iv already had a look on the store and ill be buying the full pack but i cant seem to find the free single player scythe, and even the scythe you can buy for the multilayer only mentions use on line use,

once iv downloaded it ill let ill see if it unlocks for the single player as well, its odd that there no Ninja Pack 2 Lite
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so there doesn't seem to be any single player scythe not even if you buy the full Ninja Pack 2, hopefully they put it up latter, and hopefully its for free

had a very quick play with the scythe in solo mission but with it being at lvl.1 really couldn't do anything with it

the new missions have you go up against the 4 Grater Fiends form NG2/S2
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh ok it is working on the PS3, i originally just checked the PSN store and the Tecmo face book said it would be on up for the PS3 tomorrow so didn't bother putting the game in, iv put the game in now and it updated and i got the single player Scythe for the PS3 now, the Ninja Pack 2 goes up for the PS3 tomorrow

but still no single player Scythe for the 360 even after buying the Ninja Pack 2
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: ShuhanX PSN: ShuhanX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, thanks for keeping us updated. So basically, you acquire the single player Scythe the same way you get the single player Claws. If you don't mind me asking (I don't have any internet access right now aside from my phone), what exactly is included in the Ninja Pack 2? Is it just the online Scythe and a couple new missions?
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+ some new gear for your ninja
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top 10 Ninja Gaiden 3 Fails Glitches:
http://www.gameranx.com/features/id/6277/article/top-10-ninja-gaiden-3-fails-glitches/

also seems like there's going to be a demo for the game coming out on Tuesday 24th April

you guys think there's going to be any more DLC? they said they where going to but out Ultimate Master Ninja,
they said they where going to do DLC for NGS2 but cut it after bad sales,

there's no way there going to continue supporting NG3 right,

been playing the Hard mode on the PS3, first time i really sat down to play the game again after finishing it for the first time, the new weapons aren't helping any thing, still on the first day man screw you RotM and your retarded grabs, the guys giving me serious hell, and what's up with the lack of health bars in the game you cant tell if your doing any damage, it just add to the lack of any sense of progression in entire game

like i say i haven't even beat the first chapter on hard yet and the game already feels worse on hard mode, just closed encounters and 3 or 4 waves of enemies, attack, fill ninpo, launch ninpo, next wave, attack, fill ninpo, launch ninpo, next wave, and attack, fill ninpo, launch ninpo, next wave, and then move forward 10 steps and rinse and repeat and that's the entire game like seriously if i was being nice i would say after you beat the second chapter you've seen every thing the game has to offer, you seen all the weapons all the ninpo, wall claiming, stealth, you fight the coppers and spider tanks through out he game so you done them, so what's left? really the only reson to push forward is the Hayabus village and seeing Momiji, Obaba, Joe and the Black Spiders but even then its not worth it...

i don't know if its just me but after the update any one notice that the enemies talk less,
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: ShuhanX PSN: ShuhanX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Female Tengu.

@moshin117, honestly I don't think we're gonna see that much more DLC, if any at all. The only way they can keep this game interesting is if they release more free weapon DLC, but I don't see that happening.

Lol wow, are they really releasing a demo weeks after its out? Just wow.

Btw, if you think Hard mode is annoying, wait till you play Master Ninja mode lol. Easily the worst thing I have ever played. They essentially abandon all pretense of using combo attacks, and almost exclusively rely on grab spam, to a far greater extent than on Hard. They projectile spam as well, especially the duel blade wielding ones that pop out of the ground in stage 2. You can barely even pull off an Izuna Drop, without getting constantly pelted by those damn Kunai. And they seem to have nearly flawless accuracy, no matter what you are doing. Someone needs to hand Hayashi a manual for making a good Master Ninja made. I don't get it, MN wasn't that bad on Sigma 2.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja Gaiden 3 Ultimate Ninja Difficulty Now Available

Tecmo Koei Europe and Team NINJA have today delivered just what the fans where asking for: an all-new extreme difficulty setting for Ninja Gaiden 3. Available to download now, this latest addition to the popular videogame is simply known as ‘Ultimate Ninja’ difficulty.

The Ultimate Ninja difficulty setting is available now as part of the Ultimate Ninja Pack – a downloadable content (DLC) set including the hardest difficulty setting for single player and the hardest Ninja Trials for co-operative gameplay. New leaderboards have also been established reflect this new difficulty.

Also included in the Ultimate Ninja Pack DLC are two new sets of armor and four new kinds of headgear for online customisation, and all of the content of Ninja Pack 1 Lite. The Ultimate Ninja Pack will be free for four weeks from today, when the price will then be upped to 640 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE Marketplace and £6.49 GBP on PlayStation Network. Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest DLC packs made available for Ninja Gaiden 3.

http://electronictheatre.co.uk/xbox360/xbox360-news/18734/ninja-gaiden-3-ultimate-ninja-difficulty

hers a vid of the new stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y81PzUUoV_E

it looked like there was Ryu in the multilayer
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An in-depth look at Ninja Gaiden 3′s flaws

http://www.2d-x.com/an-in-depth-look-at-ninja-gaiden-3s-flaws/
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metal Gear Rising producer trash talks Ninja Gaiden 3

Platinum Games producer Atsushi Inaba doesn’t want players comparing hack-and-slasher Metal Gear Rising: Revenegeance to Ninja Gaiden 3, which he doesn’t hold much affection for.

According to Gematsu‘s translation of a couple of lengthy tweets, Inaba’s comments came about in response to fan reaction to the recently released Revenegance E3 2012 trailer.

“It seems the game play portions of the trailer are quite popular. The ability to slice everything is a refreshing feature, and the playable cutscenes are well received too,” he said.

“People have been comparing it to Ninja Gaiden, but at least Ninja Gaiden 3 was a crap game that cannot be helped. I don’t want it to be compared to that.”
It’s unusual for a developer to so openly criticise a peer’s work, but Inaba wasn’t embarrassed.
“Since I’m free to say my real opinions, I can be as frank as I want,” he said.

Ninja Gaiden 3 didn’t exactly set critics on fire with delight upon release earlier this year, despite Team Ninja’s history of success in the action genre. Platinum Games also has a strong reputation in the field and as the first team to deliver a straight up action Metal Gear title has a lot to live up to.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is expected on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in early 2013.

Thanks, Dark!

http://www.vg247.com...ninja-gaiden-3/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: