ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Team ninja feedback.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thoughtspeak
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:17 am    Post subject: Team ninja feedback. Reply with quote

They gave us these cards at eurogamer requesting feedback, I know most of you guys haven't played the demo but I think it is important you have your say too.

these things rarelly work but let them know your thoughts if you can

http://bit.ly/ng3egsurvey

username

ng3eg

password
ninja
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will definitely do this!
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People who have not played the demo, shouldn't be able to send feedback. Wont support this.

They are not going to change things for NG3, anyway.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we havent played it, but we seen tons of impressions and videos and its not like the game has so much depth to it that it has to be played.

Team Ninja wont listen, majority of fans want decapitation in NG3, if they dont add it, which they wont, or have more weapons in single player than swords then it means they dont care for fans at all.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven’t played it so im not going to fill it in, if people who haven’t played it want to fill it in I suppose that’s up to them, I do have to say that we here would could probably make more valid points about NG3 and the series which they seem to be asking about as well then some of the random people who play it at EGE despite the fact the we haven’t played it

This is really not going to change anything, the game is now 70% and everything is set in stone at this point, and any way they’ve been hearing about the lack of decaps since literally day one

This survey seems very similar to the one that was put up on the NGS2 official site after its launce, so im guessing we will be given an opportunity to take part in this once the game is out or maybe even when the demo is out,
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

Gamertag: Gouki420

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja Gaiden=BLOOD Blood=FUN We love blood and gore. Even more so when we get to use the finest Ninja weapons.
Somebody fire the idiot who thought of that, the purple mist was total BS.
they're excuse for no blood /gore/decap was 'They've already seen it"- Well no fvck crap, news flash thats why the games sold so well in the fisrt damn place, not the tits, the violent ninja is the epitome of the series . and we loved those games for the violence so why take it out you imbecile?

Nomak Samanda Basaradan Senda
Makoroshoda Sowataya Untarata Kan Man
On Shuchiri Kyara Roha En Ken Sowaka
Om Basara Yakusha Un!
Saumon17
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: hayate505

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In NG1 you don't have decapitation (except for the head) and so much gore and it's still the best NG because there are elements of a fantasy story and also platform areas. In NG2 I think the blood and decapitations were good because it was new but i didn't like the flesh it is too much gore for me.

So maybe I am part of the few people happy with NG3, but i am because they want to make a solid story part and also because I feel confident about the Team. Hayashi doesn't have to listen us everytime because he is a gamedesigner we are not. He did pretty good job with all sigma and sigma fixing some issues from previous games (except violet blood). And he worked on the combat system from ng1.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The decapitation had a major part to the gameplay, you decapite them, the enemies would be more dangerous if they grabbed you.

So its not just "oh hey limb cutting, neat", no, it had its role in NG2.
And the decapitation feels more more "how to cut someone" than the SoB in NG3, majority of fans knows this and they want that, I am definitely among them.

Its like Star wars The Force Unleashed all over again.
Lightsaber should be one his decapitations or deaths but they didnt add that until fans said how much crap that was and they added a low-budget decapitation to the sequal and they were happy.

Same thing with NG2 and 3, but its reversed now.

They could easily have both decapitation AND SoB in NG3, but as Hayashi being a lame developer and thinks he knows the way of japanese development (lmao) he didnt see it being needed which is absolutel nonsense and thats a fact.

Why remove something that isnt broken and loved, great director management right there.
Shrykull
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In NG1 you don't have decapitation (except for the head)

Which is the definition of a decapitation ^^"
But anyway, the lack of decaps in Sigma's PAL version didn't make it any less great so I don't really mind. As for the delimbs in NG2, not that I disliked the concept but I felt that I was cutting through tofu or butter more than people… so even if SoB is not realistic per se, I understand what they try to do by removing decaps and delimbs…
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: