ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

NG3 @ TGS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shrykull
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's this Ninpo? The enemies are all "OK I surrender don't kill me" rather than burning ò.Ô

The enemies seem to have a bit more health than in the E3 demo,even in normal. But it also seems they upped the guilt based gaming thing another notch, which is pretty harsh.

Didn't really get that "Hero vs Ninja" difficulty thing… if I understand, Hero is easier and more about the story, Ninja more about skills and gameplay?

I also noticed the player misses several of his UTs in the hard-mode video, so they are not totally auto-aimed after all. Maybe they powered it down not to make it a total game breaker. But lol, dying during a demonstration, seriously XD OK this is hard mode but the guy doesn't seem to push himself very much.

I definitely love the combos they added though. There are also much less SoBs… if you choose so anyway.

PS: looks like they removed the chiburi animation, too bad TT__TT
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero Mode adds automatic block and dodge and easier.
Basically holds your hand like Automatic Mode in Bayonetta and DMC games.

I hate those "mercy" segments as well.
Can we choose to kill or not to kill? Do we gain anything from it? They got to speak more of that stuff considering this is the first time they ever revealed it.

And I hope on Normal and beyond has less SoB, but still there because I enjoy SoB overal, just hate the fact it happens randomly.
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LLLLLMMMMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOOO!!!!!!!

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6334766.html?tag=newsticker%3Bheadline%3B1

Edit: add Hayashi as well seriously! They could have gang wars Laughing "Who makes the better NG now homie?"
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THQ was looking for someone who could act as the shooting target in the SRIII tutorial xD
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

firkin D's3rd pulled out of TGS at the last minute and MGSR isn’t there and we got the same demo for NG3, all 3 of the game that iv been waiting for have disappointed but Team NINJA still wins TGS for Dead or Alive 5

NG3 spider tank boss battle:
Apart from the growing week spot it looks very good o and the girl has got to stop talking
http://uk.ign.com/videos/2011/09/16/ninja-gaiden-iii-boss-battle

The TGS demo can be found here, its captured properly not off screen and no button prompts looks brilliant

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/ninja-gaiden-3/14570
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch the health bar it regenerates full, there doesn’t seem to be any more mortal wounds, and the ninpo bar depletes,

If there isn’t going to be any mortal wounds, im wounding how items will work, or even if there is going g to be any healing items, I think it’s safe to say that there no ninpo items, but with this fully regenerating health it going to be like and FPS,
We will have to see , not going to rant about this cos it’s something that the game will be built around, just like in NG2 the game was built around the rebounding health which meant that you carried less items
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stealth sequence has been made a little harder…

But I don't understand, why are there some demos that stop after the tank boss and others that continue?
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja Gaiden 3 Interview with Yosuke-Hayashi Producer at Team Ninja at Tokyo Game Show 2011
(CapsuleComputers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoWSnpOffaI&feature=player_embedded

Ninja Gaiden III: Team Ninja Interview - TGS 2011 (gamespot)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63KmVCL02Ls&feature=related
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, Hayashi looks younger than me Shocked

Love how the translator transforms the overly long questions into «could you tell us about this?» Laughing But about the consequences he didn't really answer the question… that's what one calls stonewalling I suppose…
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well there’s not really any consequence is there, I mean Ryu isn’t going to stop killing people after NG3 is he

Ninja Gaiden III - Demo Part 1 (ign)
http://uk.ign.com/videos/2011/09/16/ninja-gaiden-iii-demo-part-1?objectid=14350230

It's the same demo but there's the loading screen and a bit of cut scene of the Shakujii Ken and Mitsuki at the Hayabusa Village, Ryu's pony tail looks smaller and the card says teamninja-studio.jp
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank god Ryu cut his Hitomi's ponytail fashionstyle for girls.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok found the full cut scene with no commentary or any thing:

TGS 2011: Ninja Gaiden III - Demo Play-Through (gamespot)
http://uk.gamespot.com/events/tgs-2011/video.html?sid=6335023&pid=605993

lol at how they show footage of Ryu form NGS2 where he’s fighting Black Spiders and I think there’s even a shot of him in the underworld in there and one of him after he’s just fought Alexei, they pass it off as like CCTV footage or something, was someone down there with a camera?
This happens everywhere in games and even TV shows and movies where they pass scans off as footage, and I always find it funny

Im a bit is disappointed about Ryu having a shorter pony tail, not a fan of pony tails or anything just though it was distinctive to Ryu, like every character has their distinctive features Kratos, Dante (original) and so on, but whatever not really bothered,
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrykull wrote:
The stealth sequence has been made a little harder…

But I don't understand, why are there some demos that stop after the tank boss and others that continue?

The E3 Demo was just a special edition thing, just like the NG2 E3 demo. You know, the "thx for playing" at the end of the demo etc,

This demo seems like it was taken completely out of the full game.

Oh, and my assumption about the life bar design etc. was right. Seems like the curved design and the HUD colors black and white are final and not just placeholders.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
TGS 2011: Ninja Gaiden III - Demo Play-Through (gamespot)
http://uk.gamespot.com/events/tgs-2011/video.html?sid=6335023&pid=605993

Grr, stops mid-action! I like how the shield guys guard and defend. Now they just have to add them, I don't know, an attack move for example.

Quote:
Oh, and my assumption about the life bar design etc. was right. Seems like the curved design and the HUD colors black and white are final and not just placeholders.

Or the HUD design is maybe the last thing they will refine. But considering Sigma 2's HUD, the designer has probably a thing for sleek and sober lifebars… I kinda like the heartbeat when the health is low though.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hayashi: Ninja Gaiden 3's dismemberment-free gameplay adds meaning to the violence

Ninja Gaiden 3 won't feature the frequent decapitations and other freeform dismemberment of its predecessors. You may think of this as softening the impact of the violence in Team Ninja's famously brutal series, but it's intended to be quite the opposite. In fact, if anything, Team Ninja lead Yosuke Hayashi made it sound even more sadistic.

"For Ninja Gaiden 3," Hayashi told me, "we wanted to focus on the act of cutting someone down, and what it's like to actually kill someone with a sword. Once you start lopping off limbs, your enemy goes from being a living thing that you're killing to just a thing."

And to hammer the point home (or katana the point home, if you prefer) that these are real human beings you're flipping out and killing, he continued. "When you're actually cutting into a person, and you feel them getting scared, and the blood is spraying right on you, you hear their dying breaths in your ear -- that's the kind of visceral violence we're going for in Ninja Gaiden 3." In the demo level I played, by the way, the enemy soldiers start pleading for their lives as soon as you begin attacking them.

At this point you might think, as I did, that you're going to start feeling guilty about cutting into all these bodies. That's ... kind of the idea. "Ryu Hayabusa is a dark hero," Hayashi explained. "If people want to take the easy way out or a cleaner way out -- not killing people -- that's not what the story is about and what Ryu Hayabusa is about. To be a dark hero, you have to do bad things in order to do good."

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/18/hayashi-ninja-gaiden-3s-dismemberment-free-gameplay-adds-meani/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: