ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

E3 trailer And Gameplay.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Female Tengu wrote:

BTW, am I the only one who likes the new healthbar? I know, it's just black and white, but it looks cool. Loving the curved design. Reminds me on Sigma 2s mist xD Looks like the whole menu/inventory will be designed in a black/white scheme.

Well, the healthbar looks like it is not nearly finished, if you ask me. But what I like about the game right now is the SOB. Just the look of it. It really grows on me and looks friggin awesome. I hope that cyber´s impressions on the demo and the result of his interview will shed somelight on the SOB. As a veteran in NG games, he could give some interesting insight about the feel of the SOB in combat and not just the look of it in action.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoolBlackKnight wrote:
Vueguy wrote:
After watching the gameplay a few more time, I don't mind if it has decapitation or not anymore like NG2.
Only thing we need is behead like every ninja always does, behead the enemy for the quickest kill.

Also a ninja doesn't cut his enemies to pieces like how Ryu does in NG2, that's so unrealistic like Hayashi himself said.

Threesome

...You do realize how stu... Nevermind, I won't go there.

...I see Hayashi's BS has worked on you though, good grief. Rolling Eyes

So after more than two years, you still tail after me after I ignore you on XBL lol, really pathetic, sorry but I got to said that.

Different people have different preference.

If you really love gore that much, insert NG2 on your X360, problem solve, simple and easy, even a little kid can do it. Keep crying Cry Baby Cry Baby Cry Baby

Like I said above, I don't care for decapitation like NG2 cause if I want decapitation, I'll insert NG2 on my X360 and I haven't even played NG2 for almost two years now.
If you still said my preference is stupid then like I always said, insert NG2 on your X360, problem solve.
Or you should just wait for Devil's Third cause you love Itagaki so much.
I am not really impressed about that Wet wannabe game cause all we have seen was a little cheesy trailer.

At first I thought the decapitation like NG2 should be back, but then I change, I watch a few real life gore fest video and it make me throw up, nasty as hell this is why I don't give a crap about decapitation like NG2 anymore.

Now I think it look fine, maybe they might put behead like NGB and NGS back in and that's all that matter to me.
But I gonna said first, even if it doesn't have behead I don't care anymore.

I played games like GoW, DMC, Bayonetta and they have no behead or decapitation, they were still way better than Ninja Gaiden 2 even thought I prefer Ninja Gaiden over them. Don't know

As of now, I only care about a better story for NG3.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vueguy wrote:
So after more than two years, you still tail after me after I ignore you on XBL lol, really pathetic, sorry but I got to said that.

Different people have different preference.

If you really love gore that much, insert NG2 on your X360, problem solve, simple and easy, even a little kid can do it. Keep crying Cry Baby Cry Baby Cry Baby

Like I said above, I don't care for decapitation like NG2 cause if I want decapitation, I'll insert NG2 on my X360 and I haven't even played NG2 for almost two years now.
If you still said my preference is stupid then like I always said, insert NG2 on your X360, problem solve.
Or you should just wait for Devil's Third cause you love Itagaki so much.
I am not really impressed about that Wet wannabe game cause all we have seen was a little cheesy trailer.

At first I thought the decapitation like NG2 should be back, but then I change, I watch a few real life gore fest video and it make me throw up, nasty as hell this is why I don't give a crap about decapitation like NG2 anymore.

Now I think it look fine, maybe they might put behead like NGB and NGS back in and that's all that matter to me.
But I gonna said first, even if it doesn't have behead I don't care anymore.

I played games like GoW, DMC, Bayonetta and they have no behead or decapitation, they were still way better than Ninja Gaiden 2 even thought I prefer Ninja Gaiden over them. Don't know

As of now, I only care about a better story for NG3.

Lol@Vueguy.

Funny that you attack me, and not address the fallacy in your argument, just ad hominem-type & personal attacks, which is typical for you.

Yo, I won't go "personal" with you here(as I see that not only are you gullible, but you're a bit slow and can't read - But since YOU went there, I WILL address a few things "genius"-

1) You can like whatever you want, as I never said anything to the contrary... But if you trying to use the BS talking point Hayashi is selling and getting called on it by me & others, defend it instead... why U MAD? ...Cause I said something? Very Happy

2) I have just as much right to my opinion, as you do.
So you can just stop with that weak sauce "well, go back to NG 2 if you don't like it" nonsense.

...What are you like, 16 yrs. old or something?! Rolling Eyes

And 3) one last thing: I'VE been a member here since Aug 2005 numb nutz(if anything, YOU followed me over here tard, since you've only been a acknowledged member since Mar 2009)...

Comprehension skills FTL.

And don't flatter yourself about XBL, least I remind you here that you were called out on GameFAQs for lying / exaggerating, then got busted, and to redeem your pathetic self there YOU accepted my XBL friend invite to try and "prove" you were(at that time) achieving all the things in game you claimed you did to us over there on the messageboard... And you created alt accts over there cause you got embarrassed. Laughing

You were NOT a Master Ninja at that time, but you "eventually" worked your way up.

Funny how you don't show your face over there anymore, now isn't it? Embarassed If I'm lying, go back under your original GameFAQs tag and see how long vets over there remember you.

(And I'm sure you'll come up with some nonesense to blow off those facts and not go)

So don't NOW try and re-write history(just cause you are over here), and that people here may not know your ridiculous past on the other messageboard bub, your cred is already low anyway(but you don't care bout that anyway, right?)...

Bottom line:

It's best you stay strictly business with me here & non personal, ONLY on the issues pertaining to why we are ALL in here- NG 3...
Wink

Skbzi
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, that was ...... interesting. I have never seen you go off like that, CBK. And yes, I would rather have discussions on NG3.

Also, I had a question for you, VueGuy. Are you by any chance Friendnever and fedor-machine on gamefaqs?
CoolBlackKnight
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was also him too...

You too remember "Mr multiple IDs"... He had a few alias. Laughing

And yes, I try to stay civil here, as this has been a great forum over the years... he just "took it there" GP.

(My apologies to my fellow brethren ninjas & sister kunoichi)

I will try to control the urge to, as the youngins' say, "PWN" him anymore.

CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No more arguing. For real. If I have to clean this thread it's going to really piss me off. Let's just chat about NG3 now, shall we? Which reminds me, gotta hop over to the other thread and do some writing.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deal...

I'm ready for the in-depth details Cyber! Have at it. Cool

CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted.
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new character interview

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-ninja-gaiden/716293

haven´t watched it yet

edit: friggin double post entry from GT. Just a different title for the same interview
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish they set it in Manchester. I'd love to trash the Arndale Razz
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veteran player plays NG3 (got link from Slickcat)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cZLWTza3kA

Its amazing how a veteran can make a boring gameplay from E3 demos look great lol.
That video alone is what keeps me having faith (still hate the no decapitations and auto SoB).
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well NG3 looks pretty promising to me from the beginning with. At the first I was like "whaaaat? More noob firendly?". But when I first saw gameplay videos of the actual combat engine, I was glad tohave "my" NG again (with some extra stuff like SOBs). But the core combat is the same.

@Sath

Decapitations are tabu in Japan. Has something to do with their culture. The japanese version of Sigma 2 also had no decapitations. And since NG3 was build from the scratch for not having all that stuff to make things easier, it is pretty much confirmed that TN wont bring that back. I guess.... Razz
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah… with this video I finally understood where all that smoke comes from >___< Also I didn't know there was another boss in the demo…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx_T-c4XbQ8
Looks like bosses don't have any lifebar in NG3. Or maybe it's just the demo.

Last edited by Shrykull on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
snake
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrykull wrote:
Ah… with this video I finally understood where all that smoke comes from >___< Also I didn't know there was another boss in the demo…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vgXmXERcHo&NR=1
Looks like bosses don't have any lifebar in NG3. Or maybe it's just the demo.

Thanks for watching! Smile
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That fight wasent anything special, quite scripted.

How Ryu knocks him back with the knee and you cant go in for the attack (like the Genshin/Murai fight after a weapon clash), kicks him out from the window through a QTE, the final attack just happened all of a sudden when the fight was taking too long.

And Regent didnt do much compared to Ryu, he is a dodge guy but he didnt do some awesome attacks or anything.
I did like his running animation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: