ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

E3 trailer And Gameplay.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
snake
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog


Joined: 18 Jun 2011
Posts: 8



PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:
That fight wasent anything special, quite scripted.

How Ryu knocks him back with the knee and you cant go in for the attack (like the Genshin/Murai fight after a weapon clash), kicks him out from the window through a QTE, the final attack just happened all of a sudden when the fight was taking too long.

And Regent didnt do much compared to Ryu, he is a dodge guy but he didnt do some awesome attacks or anything.
I did like his running animation.


Im pretty sure, he will become harder with the time. Did anyone noticed that he is fencing?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shrykull
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja


Joined: 19 Jun 2011
Posts: 208



PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I noticed, and he sure dodges a lot. Not unlike Genshin in that regard, except his style and technique seem less impressive.

I also think he will be harder with the time but also that he will be harder in the retail version… let's not forget that it's not unusual to make the AI stupid or underpowered just for sake of the demo. Was the same with the TGS videos of NG2 in 2007.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gundestruup
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog


Joined: 22 Jun 2011
Posts: 6
Location: Denmark
Gamertag: Gundestrup - PSN: Gundestruup

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. From what i've heard the game is only about 30% done. And i don't think Team Ninja wanted people to rage quit XD But overall in my opinion the game looks a little disapointing Sad I hope the SoB can be turned off somehow. But i'm really looking forward to the Multiplayer. Versus mode (if it's included) i don't know, will be awesome ^^ I hope lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja


Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Posts: 376
Location: Germany


PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrykull wrote:
Yep, I noticed, and he sure dodges a lot. Not unlike Genshin in that regard, except his style and technique seem less impressive.

I also think he will be harder with the time but also that he will be harder in the retail version… let's not forget that it's not unusual to make the AI stupid or underpowered just for sake of the demo. Was the same with the TGS videos of NG2 in 2007.


Yeah, I definitely think that they made him not that hard to fight against on purpose. The fencing stance is obvious and I like the fact that we get another swordman to fight, who´s hopefully also a master with his style of fighting.

Welcome to NF Wink

You have a private message Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja


Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Posts: 376
Location: Germany


PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrykull wrote:
?

No I haven't Don't know


Now you have and Gundestruup as well Wink

Gundestruup sound danish, does it actually mean something? Sorry for being off-topic guys.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gundestruup
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog


Joined: 22 Jun 2011
Posts: 6
Location: Denmark
Gamertag: Gundestrup - PSN: Gundestruup

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanderfalke wrote:

Now you have and Gundestruup as well Wink

Gundestruup sound danish, does it actually mean something? Sorry for being off-topic guys.


Lol it is Danish indeed. But it doesn't mean anything ^^ It's my last name.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja


Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Posts: 376
Location: Germany


PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gundestruup wrote:
Wanderfalke wrote:

Now you have and Gundestruup as well Wink

Gundestruup sound danish, does it actually mean something? Sorry for being off-topic guys.


Lol it is Danish indeed. But it doesn't mean anything ^^ It's my last name.


Ah, kinda sensed it Very Happy I really like all the scandinavian languages, well I love of all kind of languages, but anyway... the scandinavian ones mostly sound pretty funny to us germans. So I like them Very Happy But the best are the dutch. We love how they sound here in Germany

But I also stumbled across a german interview posted on gametrailers forum and a lot of people where like, "what the hell is this language? sounds like funny Norwegian."

So German seems amusing to a lot of people as well Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shrykull
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja


Joined: 19 Jun 2011
Posts: 208



PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An extended version of the demo (dunno if the players here got to play it ?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx_T-c4XbQ8

Apparently the saves are not automatic as we could assume earlier, the hawks just replace the save statues. I don't dislike the atmosphere inside the Prime Minister's residence.

Something interesting at 50'': an enemy is finished with an OT straight from NGII even though he was not mangled by Steel on Bones… which means there might be several ways to finish the enemies after all…

And David Cameron has been murdered. Damn economic crisis.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja


Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Posts: 376
Location: Germany


PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrykull wrote:
An extended version of the demo (dunno if the players here got to play it ?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx_T-c4XbQ8

Apparently the saves are not automatic as we could assume earlier, the hawks just replace the save statues. I don't dislike the atmosphere inside the Prime Minister's residence.

Something interesting at 50'': an enemy is finished with an OT straight from NGII even though he was not mangled by Steel on Bones… which means there might be several ways to finish the enemies after all…

And David Cameron has been murdered. Damn economic crisis.


Sorry to disappoint, but this vid is ooooooold Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shrykull
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja


Joined: 19 Jun 2011
Posts: 208



PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, it wasn't posted here (not entirely at least) so now it's done Razz And the previous link was dead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja


Joined: 01 Sep 2009
Posts: 783



PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the vid skyrull. I overlooked that one die to there being four forums at once XD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shrykull
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja


Joined: 19 Jun 2011
Posts: 208



PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So everyone didn't see it after all !

Another wierd thing i've noticed : I've put on pause at different moments, and the life bar gets longer between the beginning and the end of the video…
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group