ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Please help me with this?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:45 pm    Post subject: Please help me with this? Reply with quote

I know its silly to post here but I need as much support with this as possible. I want people to go on Capcom Europe and vote in the poll for Dino Crisis. If you wish you can also vote for Onimusha since it is there.

Dino Crisis currently has the most votes and I have missed this game SO MUCH I can't even describe it. One bad game and it when in the toilet. A game I played actually.

We don't get enough good dinosaur games and with the Turok dev down the pan and that IP floating in thin air Dino Crisis is the next best one.

I'm not sure if US residents could do it but I am sure mohsin and Tengu could. I will be so greatful I swear. I need as much help as possible with this. Link:

http://www.capcom-europe.com/
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took Onimusha, sorry.

I never played Dawn of Dreams and that looks great so I want a next-gen one on PS3, badly!
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL its cool Sath. I figured you would take that because its more to your taste Wink

But in all seriousness Capcom needs to be nicer to both series. Especially considering both are in their top 10 best selling games. I would love to see both return.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That you for bringing this to my attention, but im sorry I canít vote for DC not when Onimusha and Strider, I had to flip a coin and I voted for Oni

Im sorry but DC is in the lead Wink
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dino Crisis? The only thing I remember about this game is Regina, lol

She was hot xD

But, to be honest, I think Parasite Eve was a better game. And a game with dinos is still unmatched: TUROK 2 Seeds of Evil Very Happy Had it for my Nintendo-sixty-fooooooooor Laughing
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want her for Marvel VS Capcom 3. Am I surprised she didn't get in? Not in the least. Capcom have forgotten about this series. Hopefully she has a chance. I know Jill has an unused moveset from MVC 2 because they didn't want to use freakish gory enemies for the ratings boards. Regina could be a good alternative for that.

I still play these games. I have been pestering Capcom to bring back this series for longer than 360s been out. I seriously hope this pole is Capcom's way of saying watch this space. They said they have two games that would shock fans at E3. One is really sounding like Onimusha based on rumours going around. But that doesn't mean its true. They can't keep these games locked up forever though.

@ Tengu: you don't remember a T-Rex smashing through a window making you jump out of your chair?
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if they hand the game over to Ninja Theory
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a good question. Would be interesting to see. But do you think it will be any worse than this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmgQejxofKc

Unless of course your talking about Onimusha in which case LMAO! Funny thing is when Svenson was talking about these two he said Onimusha in particular is hard in today's market because its more Japanese than Western. Oh dear Razz

BTW did anybody else see these rumours of Resident evil Racoon City LOL! Apparently the PSP socom dev of all companies. Assuming this is true, considering DMC with Ninja Theory I wonder how this would turn out XD Of course it could just be a rumour.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would support you for having a new dino crisis, but NOT made by Capcom...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea i will also support dino Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: