ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ninja Gaiden 3 announced
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MSX2
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: Verdugo04

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Female Tengu wrote:

Ok, he rejects every girl, but that's all xD

Uh oh.. he's taking off the mask to put on a wig.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and CyberEvil, thx for the info.

Seeing you pissed about that makes me sad a bit. I mean, you are a die hard fan of NG and we are, too. And 1 + 1 = .... Sad

Quote:
Uh oh.. he's taking off the mask to put on a wig.

"Heh, Sonja. Wanna see my...Dragon Swoooord?"

"The one on your back?"

"No, not this one" Razz
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I recall his default costume in DOA 3 is maskless. And his hair even has a ponytail Shocked But this thing about the souls concerns me. I really hope they aren't going to turn Ninja Guyden into Ninja Gayden.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All im getting at the moment is Ryu removing his mask is, a more human Ryu just like Gameinformer said and Hayashi mentioned in the past, and depending on who they do that it’s not necessarily bad thing a more human Ryu that is

But then if they add a rage mode or an inner demon , Fiend Ryu it would completely go against a more human Ryu, and in turn making a more human Ryu would be completely useless,

This was one of the very first things i said i don’t want in NG, Ryu is human everything he does is a result of him being a ninja and a result of his training, we all know that bit in Ng where Ryu snaps at Rachel for suggesting that he was not human, if i remember correctly he says:

“my strength comes from training not from some cures in my blood”

htp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R3b5qd27Gst

Add a fined in to Ryu or a rage mode and all that training goes out the window, to be honest with you if they do do this to Ryu i feel that his status and rank would go from being the Morden day super ninja to the weakest ninja ever, because if you think about it Hayate, Kasumi, Ayane, Momiji, hell even Shinji all there abilities come from training with by default would put them higher because there abilities are not due to a “cures in their blood”

This is way iv always like Ruy ore all the other Hack and Slash characters, the majority of characters out there are not human, for example Kratos he’s a demigod/god and he goes around killing skeleton soldiers and mythical creatures and has even killed a had full of other gods, a god killing a god not very impressive and a god kill skeleton soldiers and mythical creatures things that are weaker than him really not impressive
But then we have Ryu who is human and he kills fiends and grater fiends and ninjas as deadly as he is, a human killing something as powerful as a grater fiend now that’s impressive
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just thinking what if Ryu removing the mask in the consept are is hinting to Ryu removing the costume, no not go naked but a new default costume for Ryu or even a redesigned Ryu, I wouldn’t mind a different default costume, Im not the biggest fan of the spandex one piece costume that is the legendary back falcon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohsin117 wrote:

This was one of the very first things i said i don’t want in NG, Ryu is human everything he does is a result of him being a ninja and a result of his training, we all know that bit in Ng where Ryu snaps at Rachel for suggesting that he was not human, if i remember correctly he says:

That's right. Well, at least that's what Ryu is thinking. But on the other side in chapter 11, where Ryu defeated Doku (his first form), the dark warrior said following:

*Ryu asks for Dark Dragon Blade blah blah*

Doku: "It is in the hand of the Holy Vigor Emperor, your true master. You see, young Ryu, you are not so different from us. Those of the Dragon Lineage like yourself draw their blood from the same Ancient Dieties as the fiends". Your most of all should know that your true place it at the Emperor's side."

Well, this could mean a lot....or nothing. We know that VIGOR was created by some kind of a war between deemons and gods (the books in the library). So basically, just like Rachel, every human can be transformed into a fiend which mainly is the reason why there are fiends in NG in the first place.

I dont know what this means for NG3 now. Having a playable fiend Ryu would be plausibel if you look at the actual background story of the "previous games" (just like Hayashi said) BUT I agree, it would be just dumb for the actual game cauz NG3 wouldn't do anything better or different than games like DMC. Games who already invented this years ago.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The humans and dragons once lived along side one another. But the dark dragon came and had a war against them. I think this is where the connection comes from. I think Vigoor was created in that war. It didn't go into too much detail about it though. I do know Nicchae tried to bring back the emperor before Ryu beat him again. Then the stones brought back the dark dragon after Nicchae was killed.

This is the only war I know of. So that could be the war your talking about.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confusing xD
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is possible, though unlikely, that the "deities" Doku was talking about were the dragons. The dragon lineage could get their blood from the good dragons and the fiends could get their blood from the dark dragon. But I say this is unlikely for two reasons.

1. The Dark Dragon was pretty much explained in Dragon Sword.
2. There are other parts of the world which have fiends (m.t. Fuji).

I think it could be more likely there was a super fiend we don't know about yet. But it isn't impossible.
gripper
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: kgripper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay let me look at this picture again, the image of a person is in his right eye
and what looks like a flame is in his left eye, they say the eyes are windows to the soul,
are they trying to say something about his soul? He's also taking off his mask, to do this
would reveal his identity, his true self.

The blood on his face.......rated M for mature. sigh I'm not good at visual puzzles like this, I can see the smoke
coming from my head already, I want to know moar!!!!!
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Female Tengu wrote:
mohsin117 wrote:

That's right. Well, at least that's what Ryu is thinking. But on the other side in chapter 11, where Ryu defeated Doku (his first form), the dark warrior said following:

*Ryu asks for Dark Dragon Blade blah blah*

Doku: "It is in the hand of the Holy Vigor Emperor, your true master. You see, young Ryu, you are not so different from us. Those of the Dragon Lineage like yourself draw their blood from the same Ancient Dieties as the fiends". Your most of all should know that your true place it at the Emperor's side."

Well, this could mean a lot....or nothing. We know that VIGOR was created by some kind of a war between deemons and gods (the books in the library). So basically, just like Rachel, every human can be transformed into a fiend which mainly is the reason why there are fiends in NG in the first place.

I dont know what this means for NG3 now. Having a playable fiend Ryu would be plausibel if you look at the actual background story of the "previous games" (just like Hayashi said) BUT I agree, it would be just dumb for the actual game cauz NG3 wouldn't do anything better or different than games like DMC. Games who already invented this years ago.

Yes that is true and i didn’t forget about that, but what Doku says doesn’t really mean anything, well i don’t think it means anything, and it sounds like some ancient thing that the Hayabusa did in ancient times, and regardless it’s not like that blood is giving Ryu strength or anything, going back to “my strength comes from training not from some cures in my blood” that tells me that Ryu would be just as effective regardless of the fact that he is a Hayabusa or not,

Let’s just say that Ryu’s strength dose come from a “curse in his blood” and its because of that hes so power full but then we have Hayate (i use Hayate because he’s the only equivalent that i can draw to) and he’s just as strong as Ryu and he hasn’t go any curse in his blood, so there’s really nothing impressive about drawing their blood from the deities

To be honest it’s only that Doku part where we’ve ever heard this, not saying that Doku was lying, there’s no reason not to believe him or anything, but there’s absolutely no reason to question Ryu’s humanity

And another thing you don’t need fiend blood or you don’t need to draw your blood from ancient deities because there was no evidence suggesting that Muri and Genshin had a curse in their blood but they both became fiends so again the Hayabusa drawing their blood form the same daities means nothing
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Murai and Genshin aren't the only ones who turned into fiends. Ryu did turn into a half fiend in the original. But I'm still not convinced they are going to do this. It would contradict them exploring more of a human side. I mean if he turns into a fiend he isn't human. I think the thing in his eye is probably just a new main villain or something. The fact it reflects in his eye suggests to me he is looking at it.

And about Hayate mohsin, not sure if he has a curse but there is definitely something there. Even though his memory was wiped he could still feel the sensation of battle in DOA 2. But I doubt this has to do with his blood. I think they just don't elaborate on other characters because this is Ryu's game and the fiends are part of NG. I'm still worried they are going to make too many DOA connections Sad

Actually I've just had an idea. They should really expand on master kunoichi mode. For each character they add they should add a mode for story for them to play through. Or have a character select. That will shut up the haters complaining about their chapters Razz
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Ryu become a Fiend! I always thought he just became infected, i mean Murai, Geanshin, Alma and Obaba when they all became fiends their appearance changed drastically and they gained all sorts of powers but with Ryu nothing happened to him, he just became Ninja Smurf Very Happy and most importantly he didn’t get any powers or ability he was still Ryu the Ninja

And in NG1 it wasn’t like a inner fined coming through or anything like that it was doku who made him like that sort of like an external thing not something from within Ryu,

And as for Hayate i don’t think DOA Tec did anything to him i think that they might have tried cloning him after successfully cloning his sister, and Ryu and Hayate have always been on par with each other right even before the events of DOA any way that’s pass the point, the only reason i used Hayate as an example is because he’s the only one that we know to be equal to Ryu i could have used Joe but that fact that Joe’s also a Hayabus sort of defeated the point

I also didn’t think that the guy in Ryu’s eye is an inner fiend or any thing i think it’s the next Black Spider leader, it’s just that some of the things that have been said buy Team NINJA and articles do raise some questions
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: Neders

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am back.

I am also wondering what is going to happen in NG3.... everyone here is trying to figure out the story, but I have a theory...

Look at the picture again and think about this.

Someone farted and ryu is putting the cloth over his nose.

Genius.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: kgripper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: