ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ninja Gaiden 3 announced
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CoolBlackKnight
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberEvil wrote:

In any case, I need to know what that clip is from, CoolBlackKnight. Too badass.

14 Blades GP, a good movie also.
Cool

voltline
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was reading in an article and talks about Ninja Gaiden and it says there that Ninja Gaiden 3 is already confirmed.

Last edited by voltline on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
NGfan
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There will certainly be blood because Team Ninja Informed that NG3 will have more gore and blood than NG2 and thats the way it should be, because blood is one of the main elements of NG. I hope they are also making a better story to NG3 (like I would care, but it would be a big plus for the game). I hope there would be a teaser trailer or something in the short-term future.
IBIS MK2
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: Ninja Gaiden vs Shinobi Reply with quote

Hi guys, new here, just signed up to post a reply!

So a lil back story ive never played DOA like ever. But ninja gaiden has been my new ninja game (before that was shinobi on PS2). And i was wondering what your guys take on this idea would be!?!?!

Soooo... in the very first ninja gaiden game for NES, the beggining said clearly that shinobi was given the OTHER demon statue. This stupid little kudos to shinobi has been bothering me for a damn long time, my IDEA is that team ninja should make NG3 coop and bring in Joe Musashi (the PS2 version). I mean the coop would be sweet to see a black ninja and white ninja wrecking everything in thier path. Have both demon statues stolen to make an ultimate fiend. Because i think in the NES game they resurrected the demon with only one of the statues right? I might be wrong. But i strongly urge team ninja to buy the shinobi franchise (cheap as hell right now lol a good buy) and throw Joe Musashi up in the mix! Im not saying keep them as the only playable characters, it seems all you guys want a lot of them, even from the DOA games which i can totally respect. But this idea would probably boost sales like a mo fo IMO. Not to mention entertainment.

Reasons: Thier style and ablities are almost identical but still "different"!!! Ryu kills em with strait force, Joe kills em with muramasa style swing then freeze then BLEHHHH! I guess the way shinobi refers to it is the "tate combo", where they all freeze in place until you kill the last enemy then they all fall apart. I think that a coop of these two styles goin on at the same time would be...

...epic

please keep this rant going, maybe they will???

oh yes and gotta love the blood!
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2010/11/04/huge-ninja-gaiden-3-updates-from-famitsu/
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, for me it sounds like: NG3 will be more knewbie-friendly. Enternatinment for a greater mass of people is only achieveable by making the game less frustrating and more scripted (like GOW or DMC). This would fit to Team Ninjas previous statement in an interview about DOA Dimensions where Hayashi said that he and his team are planning how to make future games of the series even easier (and DOA already is the easiest to learn Beat em Up out there).

I wondering what he hinted about the blood on Ryus hand. A new ninpo maybe?
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much the samething:
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/11/05/ninja_gaiden_3_interview/

Did Team NINJA finally come across one of my comments about dropping the connection to the NES NG game because they tied the game down Smile lol maybe not but if that’s what they mean when they say “it's going to be a game that's not bound by the past more than necessary” then im going to be happy because the NES NGs to tie the current NG games down

And also one from IGN:
http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/113/1132739p1.html
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: Verdugo04

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoolBlackKnight wrote:

I'm glad it was for you... But when I saw what Hayashi did to my AWESOME Chapter 11 for ONE example(14 in Sigma 2), among other things(there were a couple of things I did like, to be fair)

I can empathize there (chapter 14 was a freaking graveyard in Sigma 2 and others like chapter 1 etc.), but I also see Tengu's angle. The way I see it, the perfect game would be something in between the two, but as they are, neither held a candle to NGB or NGS.

If I had to pick one version, it's NGS2 only because of fewer technical issues and it was more competent technically. Objectively though, I don't think it's any better or worse than NGII even with the extra content.
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are trying to hint at what his hand is doing. I know what they're talking about thanks to a 'friend' and I'm unbelievably pissed off at what they're doing. You guys will be too, if I had to guess. VERY out of character for Hayabusa and taking things in a direction that is wholly unnecessary and appealing to next to nobody.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was too vague, but the only conclusion I could draw given the other comments is... he's disemboweling an enemy. The last thing I'd want is Kratos Hayabusa.

Those games are fine for what they are, and DMC as far as I'm concerned is dead (Ninja Theory my ass), so I really hope they don't mess this up.
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do I get the impression his mask will come off? Thats the only thing I can think of atm. Anyone else got any ideas?
gripper
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: kgripper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked if the mask comes off I'll be playing as the fiend.....if he's still in there Question
MSX2
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess taking the mask off here would be a first, but he's done that in DOA in every iterations. I think his default costume in the original was mask-less.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberEvil wrote:
They are trying to hint at what his hand is doing. I know what they're talking about thanks to a 'friend' and I'm unbelievably pissed off at what they're doing. You guys will be too, if I had to guess. VERY out of character for Hayabusa and taking things in a direction that is wholly unnecessary and appealing to next to nobody.

You're pissed off what they're doing? Hm :/

I can only think about that Ryu can transform into some kind uber-ninja like DMCs character Dante and he needs blood/spirits from his fallen enemies to fill a bar which is called "Revenge" (and that dude in his right eye is the one who gives him this power, cauz he also has some kind of a problem, a.k.a. the evil main guy in the game, and needs Ryu's help)?

Would be pretty dumb for a NG game. Hope it is not what you mean, lol

Quote:
I guess taking the mask off here would be a first, but he's done that in DOA in every iterations. I think his default costume in the original was mask-less.

That's right.

But Im sure they were talking from his personality. Ryu was always some kind of a cool ninja who protects everyone and everything since it's his (and his clans) destiny. A guardian angel of the humans.
But what do we know about Ryu himself? Basically nothing. Ok, he rejects every girl, but that's all xD

Last edited by Female Tengu on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
gripper
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: kgripper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation OMG I think he's EATING other ninjas/fiends/enemies wtf Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: