ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

What donít we want to see in the next NG
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RYU81
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok,NG1 and NG2 all itagaki work,what is Hayashi did?did he remake NG?nothing he only did add on in new version for NG1 and 2.like you say if Itagaki screwed up with NG2 he still who did NG2 not Hayashi(for me Hayashi screwed up in NG2S more than NG2).I don't know why all people like this guy??because port this to ps3?crap
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes he did remake them, but not bad remakes!

He is also EXAPNDING it.The more fans, the more sells, the more money, more NGs!
Thats how it works, thats how a company thinks!

Multiplatform is a way to go for a company to make money back as they spend on making it.

Also, yes, I agree.
All Hayashi has done is adding stuff, but for NGS2, he definitely FIXED and added content that was much more than he did with NGS1.

I have more hopes for Hayashi making NG titles than Itagaki doing it with his "trick" on adding gore and insane difficulty with spams.

But I had this conversation more than 10 times with my friends, i wont go into it again.

Bottom line, NG is in safe hands...for now.
But until NG3 is out and we see what happens we cant judge Hayashi. But going on what he did with NGS2, I approve!
RYU81
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there big different between Hayashi and Itagaki,Itagaki creator but Hayashi developer.any developer can do same Hayashi.the mean if we have more NG games they get more money.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: