ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

WALL RAPE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Has it happened to you
yes
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

greiver829
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: greiver0829 PSN:greiver829

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:54 am    Post subject: WALL RAPE Reply with quote

Yeah that's what we call it wen you dodge a boss and still get hit because some how they miraculously bounce of the wall and hit you from the back or side. This is the worst part of playing the harder missions like mn3.mn5,un1 . I just wanted to know if I am the only person experiencing this or is it another problem that shoul be patched. I also find that if volf misses his charg he keeps running, not into the wall but around the wall. Rolling Eyes Don't know also he can grab u from behind him wen his move is directed forward. All u can do is just laugh. Another thing I saw is that freaking fiend Genshin has taken a training class in .... instant transmission from Goku because he never stays still and is always teleporting. Just venting any other problems post them here. Evil
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you show me a video or so. I can hardly imagine this by reading a text xD

The best weapon against Fiend genshin is the Kusari-game. Jump, then press Triangle, Square, Square. But yeah, the weapon actually sucks against fast enemies and other bosses. And especially in missions you have to choice the best overall-for-this-mission-weapon xD
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: Neders

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something similar happened to me a few days ago on Marbus. I NEVER had any problems with marbus, always killed him on 1st try with the tonfas, but last time I fought him I would dodge his air dive, but instead of hitting the floor he would start spinning all over the screen and would grab me from some random direction. It was impossible to dodge because the camera would try to focus on him and would start spinning as well.

Ridiculous.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had this on Zedonius a few times. Not sure how it happens. The camera can also go bad.
CZSK
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: AOTP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neders wrote:
Something similar happened to me a few days ago on Marbus. I NEVER had any problems with marbus, always killed him on 1st try with the tonfas, but last time I fought him I would dodge his air dive, but instead of hitting the floor he would start spinning all over the screen and would grab me from some random direction. It was impossible to dodge because the camera would try to focus on him and would start spinning as well.

Ridiculous.

Same thing happened to me. Camera starts spinning around, and Marbus grabs you. There is also glitch with wolf grab. Even if i stand behind him, he grabs me. Happened multiple times in master 3 team mission. Camera in fight against zedonius in chapter 15 is just awful. He just dessapears sometimes from the screen.
greiver829
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: greiver0829 PSN:greiver829

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel your pain. But in mn3 tm if u are at the imaginary walls if Liz decides to do her dash. U block it perfectly, then to get hit because she bounce of the wall. To me its broken and u definitley have to watch out for this in un1. Because the camera doesn't hepl at all. And Volf infamous behind his back grab is reason to restart the mission. There is no way to avoid it. Zed in chapter challenge is easy even on master ninja mode. The thing u r mostly fighting is the bad camera. Seriously ithink they should have left the boss camera the same as in NG2 it made things easier to see.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: