ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ultimate Ninja 01 BEAT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ BlackNinja

Hmm, co-op might sound cool but it really depends on how you look at it. If like a lot of us, you like the challenge, then its great. Do you think the new features are worth picking up a PS3 for if you manage to get the money?

It is a much smoother version and many of the glitches are fixed. But that came at the price of blood and fewer enemies. If you aren't bothered by that sort of thing then its up your street.

I think it rocks and think because of the different path then its worth it because its a different expirience to the 360 one. But don't forget that underneath the makeover this is still NG2. The mission I discussed above appeared in the 360 version. There are several missions which are tweaked versions or direct copies of the 360 mission mode.
BlackNinja9
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really missing out without xbox live. I just don't have much time for video games anymore with training, school and work, but ill look intoit. I played ngs2 at my cousins place. Its way slower so I have to get used to it. Although I do like how you get izuna drop on level 1 of each weapon. The izuna and the flying swallow are the ultimate equalizers.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*gives BlackNinja9 a PS3*
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: greiver0829 PSN:greiver829

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UN1 vids will be up soon. my partner told me next week he will upload video
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, I cant wait. I bet almost 50% of the fight was pure luck Very Happy
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to see a stragety on UN 1. Can't wait to see it.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm finally done with that mission. Thx to my partner Smile

UN02, here I come Laughing
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: greiver0829 PSN:greiver829

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wats up people. been a while, been busy crushing ngs2. last week on monday i was determined to kill all three genshin after i kept dying on the second one. while i was playing my internet went out. then i tried to boot ps3 it wouldnt connect. so i did soft reset. it worked but wen i got to playing ngs2 it said DATA CORRUPTED. delete and reinstall. so i went to re5 desperate escape pro, after that i reinstall all my dlc and it worked fine. i would have been pissed if i had to do 150 mn3s again. anyway after it started working to games later i beat it. if u need any tips either on un1 or un2 ask away. i used mn3 to practice the un missions , sure it hard but good practice. icant spin with rachel so i dont know how that works. but to make un1 easier u need to learn the left right spin. just up until volf dies. auto spin after is fine. for ryu players,try to kill volf in less than a minute. then get health by standing at far end. rachels go into auto spin. letting alex tornado towards ryu . then do s hold t to get his attention. kil him quick, after each combo throw shurikens at him for some reason it keeps him grounded. another tip is get used to jumping his grab and ground pound, unlock camera is hard to tell where he is going to land jumping straight up is sure way to avoid damage. zed part is simple . he usually targets anyone near the cage its where he spawns, wait for him to grab dodge hit him with 4 t combo, when he does beam go in back of him. then do ttt then do tttt it always hits for extra damage , he dies fairly quickly, if u dont know how to cancel his fireballs use ninpo aim it at liz if u can but if u can cancel then do it bc he goes for grab usually then hit him wit 4t as usually. liz can be easy if u have good rachel. ryu jobs is to allow rachel to charge ut so after ut hit ryu does 4 t combo but miss first hit. so last hit will connect.she will die soon. good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: