ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ultimate Ninja 01 BEAT
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smiggy100
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Ultimate Ninja 01 BEAT Reply with quote

i dunnoi if any of you have seen the leaderboards but 2 people have beaten UN 01 and they will not upload the recording. so any cleaver person can tell they spam some kind of move else they would love to show off there talent woudnt they.

Last edited by smiggy100 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet they did it with each other.

EDIT: Ninja Gaiden is the BEST SERIES alive today. Therefore, yes people will still care if they are filthy cheaters in the game even after modern whatever it is comes out. Razz
greiver829
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: greiver0829 PSN:greiver829

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to tell you this but alby never cheats. We been friends since NG2. And he is beyond being a good player. I have his MN3 videos . There are some people who have spam there way on to the mn3 leaderboards. But he actually has been playing this for weeks. He told me on tues he would probably beat it by the weekend and he did. Don't be mad cause he didn't put up his video so u can copy it. Its just like the trophy glitch. Think about it if u were the only one to beat UN 1 would you put up a video? I know I wouldn't

Smiggy what's your gamertag for psn? Y don't u have it listed? Mine is there so everyone can see. Don't bash people for what they are able to do.
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its obvious he's a jealous troll. I bet he was hoping to get it first but too bad he hasn't even got acolyte 1 yet Razz

He's probably still tearing his hair out on Genshin on acolyte. Wink

Congratulations to the two heros. Their hard work and dedication payed off and they beat one of the hardest missions in the game. Do they need "a video" to show they did it? NO! I beat the skeletal muppet with no health lost but I don't go making vids of it.

He obviously hasn't played the mission because otherwise he would know Elizabet destroys cheaters.
greiver829
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know. He probably hasn't tried MN3 either, for his lack of knowledge alex, and liz punish u on mn3 and un1, you jump liz cast blood. U dododge alex gets u grabbed. They are a challenge by themselves let alone 3 @ a time. Most of my time will be spent dyingon un1 LOL.
Primeval ur almost there let me know if you need help on MNM. I never got ur psn id I would like to add you as a friend.
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My psn is Primeval_Demon (don't forget the underscroll) Wink

I'm about the same skill level as Sath. I'm up to Marbus atm on MN. After that I shouldn't have too much trouble apart from Zedonius who I hear is a btard.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Primeval_Demon wrote:
My psn is Primeval_Demon (don't forget the underscroll) Wink

I'm about the same skill level as Sath. I'm up to Marbus atm on MN. After that I shouldn't have too much trouble apart from Zedonius who I hear is a btard.

I find it scary that me and Primeval Demon knows exactly when to trigger ninpos together, and I mean exactly at the same time, without any plans ahead nor mic support...yes we are at the same level, but sometimes I do myserious stuff that it even surprises me Razz
But good thing anyways.

Anyway I played with Greiver a few minutes ago, lag makes it incredibly unplayable, so we stopped.
smiggy100
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greiver829 wrote:
I know. He probably hasn't tried MN3 either, for his lack of knowledge alex, and liz punish u on mn3 and un1, you jump liz cast blood. U dododge alex gets u grabbed. They are a challenge by themselves let alone 3 @ a time. Most of my time will be spent dyingon un1 LOL.
Primeval ur almost there let me know if you need help on MNM. I never got ur psn id I would like to add you as a friend.

wow you suck im sure your speaking from experiance there. but my experiance iv beat alexie no health lost. beat volf no health lost. beat zed no health lost. lost a little like 1/4 on liz and like 1/4 on genshin. and yes i av done MN3. dont judge others by your standards.

i have tried this mission and they just spam move after move.

and the fact that .they go no video. they dont wonna share there stratergy shows that they did somthing other than use skills. any smart person would know that but you woud'nt find a smart person here would you haha. IF they used skills it would still be hard for everyone else and they would be happy to share there stratergy. but they are as quiet as a dead man under the ground.
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smiggy100 wrote:
lost a little like 1/4 on liz and like 1/4 on genshin. and yes i av done MN3. dont judge others by your standards.

and the fact that .they go no video. they dont wonna share there stratergy shows that they did somthing other than use skills. any smart person would know that but you woud'nt find a smart person here would you haha. IF they used skills it would still be hard for everyone else and they would be happy to share there stratergy. but they are as quiet as a dead man under the ground.

Greiver can beat Genshin without losing health. You never know why they didn't put up a video. Maybe they did it and like to see people suffer in rage. If they are as good as greiver then they pwn.
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Primeval_Demon wrote:
smiggy100 wrote:
lost a little like 1/4 on liz and like 1/4 on genshin. and yes i av done MN3. dont judge others by your standards.

Greiver can beat Genshin without losing health. You never know why they didn't put up a video. Maybe they did it and like to see people suffer in rage. If they are as good as greiver then they pwn.

wow Primeval, lol, i add u but haven't play w/ u co-op at all lol.
i beat a two MN missions already, i guess i can beat all the MN missions soon cause i haev add a really good player, we have great connection w/ no lag hehe, he's pretty good.
then again, damn UN01&02 lol, damn hard as hell.

yeah i check the learder board, abby and junjun beat it lol.
abby i don't know who was him, but junjun is a korean gamer, he's very good.
korean gamers were much better than japanese gamers thought.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Vueguy

Honestly man, add Greiver on PSN and watch how easily he pwns Genshin in MN 1. I lmao the whole way through. I had the idea of one of us distracting him and the other slashing him but greiver said not to fight him. Then he completely pwned him Laughing

I might try and master that because it was so funny seeing him.
greiver829
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Primeval_Demon wrote:
@ Vueguy

Honestly man, add Greiver on PSN and watch how easily he pwns Genshin in MN 1. I lmao the whole way through. I had the idea of one of us distracting him and the other slashing him but greiver said not to fight him. Then he completely pwned him Laughing

to t
Thanks for the compliment, LOL
I'm only as good as my partner, i like playing the mission mode, Only Problem is that UN 1 and UN 2 need to be patched quick. Me and my partner get to the genshins all the time the problem is with the lag. when the start throwing flame shurickens the game starts to crawl. and the camera sucks too. Any who I know smiggy100 beat MN3 cause he played with one of friends. And dont talk about Fighting he through a couple of hits in LOL , he was playing as sonya, and my parrner told him not to fight . so that what he did. i have video if anyone wants to see it.

Download my MN3 Video for tips
Neders
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: Neders

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I somewhat agree with smiggy100, I am 100% sure that the two people that beat UN01 used the same move over and over and over again (like 360 + triangle with the dual swords) in order to do it (don't come telling me they Ryu's complex list of moves while being stylish because you can barely stand up for a few secs) , but that doesn't mean that they don't have any skills. It is INCREDIBLY difficult to do it and also dodge the hits when finishing whatever move you are spamming.

I for one am thinking about giving up on trophies/missions on NGS2, it saddens me because I really wanted to 100% this game but I can never find a good partner and when I do we lose connection in a few minutes ;_; (or we have a ridiculous amount of lag). My final accomplishment will be beating the game on MNM, which I just did a few mins ago. I can't bring myself to try it over and over and over again to do something when I depend on another person, the connection, lag, etc, there are too many variables. They need to patch the game ASAP and make the AI partner stronger. Or just remove partner and give you items.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Primeval_Demon wrote:
@ Vueguy

don't worry, i'll add him.
Genshin is easy.
infinite Izuna Drop him till he die. or fight him the regular way block and dodges and counter attacks back.
i love fighting Genshin hehe, he's easy and easy to counter attacks or spam ID on him even w/ the DS or other weapons. except fiend Genshin, damn him i wish fiend Ryu could ID fiend Genshin lol.

anyway, yes i'll add him. hope u don't mind griever.

and i got a new friend on PSN, his name is motorzone. he's pretty good as well, we didn't have any lag and man, we both pawn the enemies.
we almost beat all the MN missions.

the only problem i have is that i love Uncharted 2 so much more now and i play Uncharted 2 a lot so i didn't play NGS2 much anymore because even UN02 is still impossible.
UN01 has been beaten by only 2 person, but no video and they took 7 mins.
i would love to see someone beat UN02 and make it possible so i will have hope again that NGS2 can be 100%, or else i'll play NGS2 sometime for fun until NG3 got announce.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys make me wish I had a ps3...but I think ill hold on to those 2 c notes. Mad probs to the guy who beat un1.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: