ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Who else loves Ninja Gaiden for the headaches it produces?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Does Playing Ninja Gaiden Give You A Headache?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

ericatallah
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: EHsmash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:49 am    Post subject: Who else loves Ninja Gaiden for the headaches it produces? Reply with quote

You know, Kyle, I tried playing Ninja Gaiden (XBOX 360 Version) again, with an open mind, and all it did was fill my mind with headaches. At first, I was really enjoying it, it was actually... fun? But then, all the screen flashing and camera jerking started up a killer migraine. I could do nothing else, but... eject the game disc, pour gasoline on it, strike a match, light it on fire, and then throw it out the window into the street.

Anyways, when you going to update this website? I'm gonna call you sometime this week, after work probably, and cruise over to your house so you can teach me how to do this stuff for my website.

Well, your site is awesome, but keep in mind that Final Fantasy = way better than Ninja Gaiden.

Also, I will own you in Dead Or Alive, Koko"HO" has got nothing on me, and Kasumi ain't nothing but a pole dancing Geisha!

Later

Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: