ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

The "Tenjin girl" ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait a second. Why can't I say ahole? Can I say arsehole? This is fvck ridiculous. Why the fvck can't I say ahole?!
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohsin117 wrote:

i mean she fits perfectly with Ryu and NG,

plez Team NINJA stop giving us stupid half assed characters especially when you got characters such as Kasumi and Hayate sitting around

Because the games story would transform into a stupid love story between Kasumi and Ryu. And in NG there is just no room for things like that. Little romances, ok.

Ryu just has no time for things like "love", at least that's how it looks to me everytime. But he is also the "guardian angel" of other charakters like Rachel and Sonja. In both games you can see that he cares about the two girls just like he cares about Kasumi.
Ryu is more like a "I'm watching you but you cant have me because I have to protect the world so you can enjoy your life" charakter.

And I'm also believe that he sees a certain chance for Kasumi and Hayate. Maybe he wants that Hayate accepts Kasumi and her decision she has made in the past. Brother and Sister should live togehter in a peaceful way and not having your brother & co hunting you all the time.

In DOA4 there is a lot of strange stuff happening......Kasumi joined Hayates clan and fights DOATEC (wtf?), Ayane protects Kasumi in Helenas cinematic (even more WTF?) and so on.

P.S. We also dont know what exactly happenend to Ryus lover "Aileen". Maybe here lies the reason for his attitude.
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: Solitary Rose

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberEvil wrote:
I was playing, lol. God, I'm never going to shake this whole "ahole" thing I give off, am I?

??? I didnt get that from you ^_^ I didnt take any serious offence to it

I lol'd at the enemies needing protection from Ayane, thats a good point there XD And I'm glad someone else caught on about how Ryu said he promised Hayate he'd protect her. I'm a bit of a RyuxKasumi fan becuase of that scene and Doa4 cutscenes. Thats also why I became a big fan of Ryu, I found that incredibly sweet of him.

Though, it proabaly would suck if Ninja Gaiden turned into a full ledge love story but I definetly agree its annoying to see random blondes falling for him and Ryu pretty much ignoring them lol. I get the feeling he's not into blondes lol and wasn't Irene a brunette? And speaking of Irene, I have some theories as to what happened to her:

Scenario 1-Ryu and Irene are married and finally happy in America working in a curio shop together (after the Nes Ng series).Ryu learns that Hayate had been critically injured and his sister had disappeared from some ninja messenger (Momiji maybe?). Irene probably wasnt happy about him leaving but he felt he had to, they were his friends from childhood. Not too long afterwards, Ryu gets a note inviting him to the Doa tournaments and left right away. In his absence, Irene is called on a job by some mysterious originzation in the past she once worked for that requested she kill Bayman (the man who killed Fame Douglass, thus clearing the way for the more corrupt Victor Donovan to rise to power). Bayman kills her instead.

^ based off of the Doa1 booklet, shows an arrow linking her to bayman saying "mysterious orgnization" and "Request for an assassintion" though it could also mean she made the call and she's involved with the seedier side of Doatec.

Scenario 2- Ryu and Irene are married, in America, and happily running a curio shop together when Momiji comes to tell him about what happened to Hayate and Kasumi. Ryu gets ready to go but Irene doesnt want him throwing himself into "unnessecary danger". Becuase its his friends, he feels strongley about going so Irene gives in, wishing him the best and to comeback as soon as he was done. So Ryu enters the first tournament to find Kasumi and bring her back to her clan. Kasumi refused to leave until she killed Raidou so Ryu had to fight her but lost (or maybe threw the match?) Kasumi accomplishes her goal but is already declared a traitor by her clan. Ryu, having promised Hayate he'd protect her must go back to Japan to help her. Irene is furious that Ryu was going away for even longer and forces Ryu to choose between staying with her or protecting Kasumi. He chooses Kasumi.

lol, idk, but NG3 would be pretty cool occurring after Doa4 or 5 imo. Well, time for sleep XD
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on now, your ideas actually have some dramatic weight to them. You already know that just doesn't belong in a NG game.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Female Tengu

I agree there’s no room for a love story in NG, yet Team NINJA persist in adding this romance between Rachel/Sonia and Ryu and I think that same romance would be better and make more sense with Kasumi,

Im not saying Team NINJA have to right an entire love story for Kasumi and Ryu, just have Kasumi take the place of the next blond girl, and her back story with Ryu doesn’t even need to be explained because its already there and ever thing would fall in to place, and lets not for get the Kasumi not only ads back story for Ryu it all so strengthens Hayate’s and Ayane’s stories, with no effort but with characters such as Rachel and Sonia they do very little for character relations and extra time would have to be spent in explaining them, and im going to say that Ryu isn’t the type of guy how falls in love at first sight which only makes Kasumi a better candidate, I would actually say Ryus not the type of guy to fall in love, he’s more they guy who feels strongly for someone and again Kasumi fits perfectly because they know each other from before and he’s already protecting her, and the whole he’s her protector and she’s his best friends sister which I think makes things a lot more interesting then just a “love story”

Now I don’t think that Ryu is protecting the world so Sonia and Rachel could live there lives, like I already mentioned Ryu is doing all this to get revenge for his clan and the fact that the world hangs in the balance doesn’t seem to affect him,
and I don’t like that Ryu is always protecting Rachel and Sonia cos there’s really no reason for him to be doing that, but with Kasumi, Ayane, Momiji and even Hayate he has links with them all, in the cas off Momiji and Ayane there his subordinates and as well as Momija being family and Ayane being his best friends sister, he’s already made a promise to protect Kasumi and she’s also a close friend and Hayates his best friend, and in all these situations, things are a lot more personal especially considering that they can handle them self’s but yet Ryu protects them

As for Kasumi and Hayate, I don’t think Ryu would get involved and id say that there's really is nothing to get involver with, first off all Hayate stopped the hunt for Kasumi when he came back but im thinking it’s like honor and stuff preventing Hayate to allow Kasumi back to the clan, but even that I think will be lifted,
and where did you get Hayate is hunting Kasumi, Hayate and Kasumi have never had a fight, but they have always spoken to each other, and it’s the Hijen mon hunting Kasumi not the whole Mugen Tenshin

I didn’t see any thing strange in DOA, Kasumi doesn’t fight with Hayate’s clan to stop DOATEC she actually tries to stop the fighting between them 2 and its in the fight with Helena that she finds out about Hayate’s plan to attack DOATEC, which shows she was never involved with it and that’s again enforced by Ayane’s fight

And Ayane Protecting Kasumi I thing was one of the best things, id say that Ayane could never Kill Kasumi, yes Ayane’s got the ability no doubt but Ayane and Kasumi have been really good friends for a long time and she is here sister and plus Ayane adores Hayate and I don’t think he would be happy if Kasumi dies, id say Ayane’s the type who’d protect Kasumi and say some thing like “if any body’s going to kill Kasumi its going to be me”

Now on to Aileen, iv started to refuse the existence of Aileen in NG post 2004, I know when they started DOA1 and NG they had them connected to NG NES but how things have gone I’d say they are dropping the connection of NG NES to NG post 2004 and I think that would be the best thing just to have NG NES and NG post 2004 as separate games, cos it frees a lot of things up, things like age which has never been a strong point for Team NINJA and time which liks in to that and Joe cos Joe dies in NG NES

According to the current time line NG post 2004 comes first then NG NES and then DOA which compliably bogels the mind and it makes more scene to just remove NG NES and have it separate

O and one more thing I forgot to mention a few posts back is that the fact the Ryu continues to protect Kasumi despite the Hijen mon hunting her also proves that the Hayabusa and Mugen Tenshin have no command over each other
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohsin117 wrote:

As for Kasumi and Hayate, I don’t think Ryu would get involved and id say that there's really is nothing to get involver with, first off all Hayate stopped the hunt for Kasumi when he came back but im thinking it’s like honor and stuff preventing Hayate to allow Kasumi back to the clan, but even that I think will be lifted,
and where did you get Hayate is hunting Kasumi, Hayate and Kasumi have never had a fight, but they have always spoken to each other, and it’s the Hijen mon hunting Kasumi not the whole Mugen Tenshin

DOA3 >>> Story battle (starting at 3:24 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbnraQ9ihh8) >>> Kasumis ingame movie right before the boss fight.

Hayates is the leader of the mugen tenshin clan since DOA3 so in this case his job is actually the same like everyone others: killing runaway shinobis Surprised
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that Hayate is the leader of the Mugen Tenshin in DOA3 hell he was the leader of the Mugen Tenshin befor DOA1 that’s why Raidou came for him,

you know I completely for got about that fight, I couldn’t even remember it until you posted that link, I admit I made a mistake

but he did say that lets pretend that we didn’t meet, and are you saying that he would kill Kasumi because she ran way to kill the guy hoe but him in a comer, id say even if Kasumi runaway for another reason Hayate wont kill her,

and that whole thing is a little weird cos Hayate walks a way but Kasumi fight him, so I think then end of that bit was just to set up a fight,

Kasumi was only hunter or should I say completely hunted during DOA1 and 2 cos in DOA 3 Hayate and Ayane are both there to kill Genra as there main objective, Ayane her self leaves Kasumi alive after beating her, and then in DOA4 there all there to take down DOATEC,

But I still stand by what I said Hayate never hunted Kasumi and that vid did sort of prove it cos he didn’t go after her, and id say it was during DOA3 where he lifted the hunt for Kasumi, and its all he honour thing we see in the vid

And just stepping back to the Aileen and unnessery charecters, I think developers often do thing to appeal to the larger market (the US) things like making character American or have it take place in America, iv seen that a lot like with the racing games that come out of Code Master a British developer but yet there games are very much made for the American market and its also there in Metal Gear Solid as well as other games, with NG Sonia being a CIA agent and Aileen and Ryu going to go live in NY i thhink is all there just appeal to the American market, and I think that ruins the feel of things, especially in a situation where Kasumi is dropped for a charecter that they think would appeal better for the American market, now I might be wrong in thinking this but I think
Aileen and Ryu living in NY are just to appeal to the American market and it just doesn’t feel right, I mean Ryu leaving the Hayabus clan despite being the next leader and the only protector and having so much responsibility just to go and open up a shop in NY, it’s not very Ryu like

im thinking since you didn’t comment on anything ells i said about Kasumi and Ryu im guessing i but up a valid argument for what i think, im not n here to change any ones opinion on the story of NG/DOA i mean everything we write here is all stuff we’ve come to conclude and nothing about the NG/DOA story is really set in stone and it’s the fact that we all have different opinions on the story which means we can discuss these thing
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: Solitary Rose

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both of you guys, in my opinion, summed it all up perfectly. This was an excellent read, I totally agree with leaving Irene out of this. Besides, Nes Ryu is no where near as smexy as xbox Ryu imo Smile For the future of Gaiden, since it supposed to mean "Ninja side story"...make it strictly about the four ninja, with Ryu as the main character then I'll be happy story wise since Team ninja will pretty much never make a deep story lol. They give good glimpses (Doa2u opening is a good example) but dont capitolize on it =/

cyberevil wrote:
Come on now, your ideas actually have some dramatic weight to them. You already know that just doesn't belong in a NG game.

rofl, your so right XD
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed, in the games manual, under the Fuma Kodachi it says
“a pair of short swords used in the Tenjin style of fighting....”
And also in the comic book strategy guide under the Fuma Kodachi it mentions that they are “handed down with in the Tenjin school”

Now what’s got my attention is that in the in game details for the Fuma Kodachi it says
“the name comes from the legendary Fuma clan, a famed group of medieval ninja that favord these weapons.”
Could this mean that the Fuma clan are one of the clans under the Mugen Tenshin?
The quote dose make it sound like that the Fuma clan existed a long time ago and are not around anymore, but then again a lot of the things about that Hayabuse make it seem like they existed a long time ago and are no longer around,

And if the Fuma do still exist and are a part of the Mugen Tenshin, then how did Ayane gain position of them?

Maybe Ayami is of the Fuma clan and past them down to Ayane?
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pandora
Adidas Yeezy
NMD R1
Christian Louboutin
Adidas Yeezy Shoes
Goyard
Michael Kors Canada
Nike Air Vapormax
Ralph Lauren Outlet Online
Soccer Shoes
Blue Tint Yeezy
Pandora Charms
Jordan 11 For Sale
Air Jordans
Ralph Lauren Sale Clearance
Kyrie Irving Shoes
Air Max 95
Birkenstock Outlet
Yeezys Shoes
Michael Kors
Pandora Jewelry
Birkenstocks
Birkenstock Sandals
New Jordans
Birkenstock Shoes
Nike Outlet Store
Nike Huarache
Stephen Curry Shoes
Ultra Boost Adidas
Yeezy Boost 350
Michael Kors
Nike Air Max 2018
Fenty Puma
Air Max 90
Michael Kors Canada
Adidas Outlet
kmullis07
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pandora Bracelets
Nike Shoes For Men
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Lebrons Shoes
Moncler Outlet UK
Nike Shoes
Pandora Charm
Air Force 1
Nike Outlet Store
Pandora Jewelry
Adidas Shoes For Women
Retro Jordan 11
Red Bottoms Shoes
Adidas Outlet
Kevin Durant Shoes
Yeezy Shoes
Air Max
Puma Shoes For Women
Longchamp Le Pliage
Jordan 11 GYM Red
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Beluga 2.0
Louboutin Shoes
Pandora
Air Max 90 Pas Cher
Moncler
Pandoras
Air Max Pas Cher
Ralph Lauren
Pandora Jewelry 70% Off Clearance
Timberlad Boots
Pandora Charms Sale
kmullis07
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Bottoms Shoes
Puma Shoes For Men
Pandora Charms Sale
Pandora
Air Max 90
Adidas Shoes
Longchamp Le Pliage
Air Max Shoes
Louboutin Heels
Nike Shoes For Men
Moncler UK
Nike KD Shoes
Pandora Canada
Nike Outlet Store
Lebron James Shoes
Polo Ralph Lauren
Yeezys
Louboutin Shoes
Moncler Outlet
Nike Shoes
Red Jordan 11
Timberlad Shoes
Adidas Outlet
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Beluga 2.0
Pandora
Pandora Jewelry
Air Force 1 Shoes
Louboutin Shoes
Air Max
Pandora Bracelet
Retro Jordan 11
Pandora Charm
kmullis07
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Air Max Pas Cher
Polo Ralph Lauren
Nike Outlet Store
KD Shoes
Air Max
Moncler UK
Red Bottom Shoes
Puma Shoes For Women
Longchamp Handbags
Pandora Canada
Cheap Pandora Charms
Lebron Shoes
Yeezy Beluga
Air Force 1 Shoes
Retro Jordan 11
Yeezys
Nike Shoes
Timberlad Boots For Men
Nike Shoes
Moncler
Pandora UK
Pandora Bracelet
Air Max 90 Pas Cher
Pandora
Adidas Shoes
Pandora Charms Sale
Jordan 11 Red
Louboutin Shoes
Adidas Outlet Store
Pandora Jewelry 70% Off Clearance
valangar
Grand Master Ninja
Grand Master Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702
bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702
bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702bg10702
bg10702
king009
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mt20180609
jordan shoes
kenneth cole shoes
dr martens
fitflops
michael kors outlet clearance
salomon shoes
mont blanc pens
uggs outlet
coach factory outlet
mont blanc
coach factory outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
ralph lauren uk
coach outlet store
hermes bags
fitflops sale
kate spade outlet
pandora charms sale clearance
kyrie 4 shoes
fitflops
adidas superstar
nike dunks
cheap uggs
ugg outlet
pandora jewelry
lebron james shoes
tory burch outlet
coach outlet
cheap nike air max
givenchy outlet
moncler outlet
chopard watches
pandora charms
coach factory outlet
louboutin shoes
louis vuitton outlet store
pandora jewelry
pandora charms
adidas nmd
moncler outlet
christian louboutin shoes
ugg australia
cole haan outlet
pandora outlet
salewa shoes
ysl outlet
moncler jackets
ecco shoes
coach outlet canada
ferragamo outlet
cheap jordans
moncler jackets outlet
cheap nba jerseys
timberland outlet
kate spade outlet
saint laurent outlet
coach outlet store
prana clothing
dolce and gabbana handbags
cheap mlb jerseys
nike shoes
michael kors outlet
nike shoes
nike shoes for men
hermes outlet
cheap ray bans
mbt
vasque shoes
red wing outlet
adidas yeezy
kate spade handbag
air max 2018
adidas outlet
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
fitflops sale clearance
nike air more money
tory burch outlet
ralph lauren sale clearance
birkenstock
oakey sunglasses
nike air max zero
bally handbags
cheap mlb jerseys
coach outlet
ralph lauren outlet
pandora charms sale
polo ralph lauren
pandora outlet
nike air presto
pandora
canada goose sale
yeezy boost 350
coach outlet
supreme new york
canada goose outlet
supreme clothing
abercrombie
coach factorty outlet
nike cortez
givenchy handbags
caterpillar boots
adidas shoes
salvatore ferragamo
vans store
coach outlet
swarovski crystal
tiffany and co
mulberry uk
nike zoom
canada goose outlet
north face jackets
ralph lauren outlet
moncler jackets
louis vuitton handbags
nike air max
tiffany and co
canada goose jackets
mulberry handbags
ralph lauren outlet
timberland boots
moncler outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors
ray ban sunglasses
tiffany outlet
canada goose outlet
oakley sunglasses
jordan shoes
pandora jewelry
jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
salvatore ferragamo shoes
mulberry bags
ray ban sunglasses discount
michael kors outlet
supra shoes
adidas
ecco shoes for men
dr martens boots
air max 90
longchamp outlet
nike air max axis
coach outlet
jimmy choo outlet
cheap jordans
kate spade outlet store
kate spade
cheap jordans free shipping
cheap oakley sunglasses
givenchy handbags
pandora jewelry
gap polo shirts
louis vuitton outlet
timberland boots
birkenstock outlet
wolverine boots
canada goose outlet
asics outlet
coach outlet store online clearances
ugg outlet
red bottoms
pandora store
moncler jackets
michael kors outlet online
nike huarache
kate spade outlet
pandora jewelry
coach outlet
mbt shoes
ralph lauren outlet
ugg boots on sale
adidas originals
coach outlet store
rolex watches
air jordan shoes
adidas shoes
kobe bryant shoes
pandora jewelry
philipp plein outlet
birkenstock sandals
coach outlet
ralph lauren outlet
moncler outlet
nike air max 87
versace handbags
canada goose jackets
nike outlet online
nike shoes
nike shox
polo outlet store
nike free run
nike air max outlet
nike store
canada goose outlet
coach factory outlet online
adidas outlet
asics shoes
lacoste polo shirts
uggs
reef sandals
merrell shoes
arcteryx boots
ecco shoes
michael kors outlet canada
coach factory outlet online
valentino shoes
coach factorty outlet
coach outlet
red bottoms shoes
alden shoes
polo ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
ysl handbags
skechers shoes
nike air max 1
coach outlet store
michael kors handbags
fendi handbags
reebok shoes
timberland outlet
coach outlet store online
michael kors outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
uggs
polo ralph lauren outlet
mlb jerseys
jimmy choo outlet
kate spade bags
adidas nmd shoes
red wing shoes
mammut boots
fred perry
pandora charms
coach factory outlet
nike huarache
polo ralph lauren outlet online
cheap nfl jerseys
coach outlet
coach outlet store
yeezy boost
discount oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
pandora jewelry
columbia sportswear
nike shoes
canada goose jackets
jordans
ultra boost
mcm handbags
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
pandora charms
lowa boots
yeezy boost
nike basketball shoes
polo outlet
coach outlet
converse outlet store
salvatore ferragamo
pandora jewelry outlet
ralph lauren outlet
jordan retro 11
chch handbags
coach outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
adidas shoes
hermes handbags
oakley sunglasses
rolex watches
garmont boots
adidas yeezy
timberland boots outlet
ugg boots
prada handbags
ecco shoes
oakley sunglasses
pandora jewelry official site
the frye company shoes
keen shoes
coach factory outlet
mbt shoes
air max 2018
coach factory outlet
moncler coats
ugg boots
birkenstock sandals
pandora jewelry outlet
coach outlet
nike shoes
vans shoes
pandora outlet
abercrombie and fitch
columbia shoes
ugg outlet
coach outlet
nike outlet
air jordans
hermes handbags
red bottom shoes
kevin durant shoes
salomon shoes
pandora charms
adidas campus
canada goose
adidas yeezy boost
adidas nmd
michael kors outlet
louboutin shoes
ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren outlet
canada goose outlet
canada goose jackets
hermes handbags
nike air max 95
replica watches
armani exchange outlet
nike cortez
adidas nmd
pandora outlet
yeezy boost
cheap oakley sunglasses
canada goose jackets
michael kors handbags
cole haan shoes
coach outlet
teva shoes
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet
pandora jewelry
christian louboutin outlet
air max 97
burberry outlet
coach factorty outlet
jimmy choo
coach outlet
john lobb boot maker shoes
teva sandals
nmd adidas
air more uptempo
hermens bags
harden vol 1
mcm outlet
kobe shoes
nike react shoes
canada goose sale
coach outlet
puma rihanna shoes
coach outlet
birkenstock shoes
nike air max
coach outlet store
cheap jordans for sale
cheap jordans
burberry outlet
manolo blahnik shoes
johnston and murphy outlet
adidas yeezy boost
nike zoom
jordans
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
louboutin shoes
coach factory outlet
kate spade outlet store
fitflops sale clearance
prada outlet
new balance outlet
michael kors outlet
nike outlet
louis vuitton outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
yeezy boost
coach outlet
air jordan shoes
kate spade handbags
nike outlet online
jordan shoes
canada goose outlet
louis vuitton
oakley sunglasses outlet
adidas superstar
pg 2
keen sandals
naot sandals
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
birkenstock sandals
supra shoes
dr martens outlet
kate spade
mulberry outlet
ugg boots on sale
air max 97
yeezy 350 boost
vasque boots
michael kors factory outlet
canada goose
adidas stan smith
coach factory outlet
michael kors
christian louboutin
adidas shoes
kate spade handbags
coach outlet store
canada goose uk
uggs
pandora charms
timberland boots
kate spade
pandora jewelry official site
hermes birkin
coach factory outlet
timberland outlet
moncler jackets
moncler outlet
ugg outlet
cartier outlet
berluti shoes
unomagli shoes
ecco outlet
polo outlet
jordan retro
adidas yeezy
coach outlet online
coach outlet
coach outlet
nike air max
ralph lauren outlet
fitflops sale
birkenstock outlet
moncler outlet
oakley sunglasses
adidas shoes
birkenstock shoes
nike outlet store
coach factory outlet
philipp plein shirt
vionic sandals
ralph lauren
nike air foamposite
uggs outlet
dooney and bourke handbags
coach factory outlet
florsheim shoes
canada goose outlet
canada goose outlet
dior handbags
nike air max 270
underarmour shoes
puma shoes
louis vuitton
air max 2019
coach factory outlet
nike tessen
coach outlet
supreme clothing
coach outlet
converse all star
ray ban sunglasses discount
harry winston jewelry
cheap jordans
ralph lauren uk
adidas outlet
jordan shoes
kate spade outlet store
michael kors outlet
canada goose uk
timberland boots
nike air max shoes
mikimoto pearls
new balance shoes
tory burch outlet online
valentino shoes
ralph lauren sale
north face jackets
coach outlet online
cheap jordan shoes
converse shoes
pandora jewelry
toms outlet
nike air force 1
longchamp outlet online
coach factory outlet
cheap mlb jerseys china
supreme clothing
air max 2017
canada goose sale
christian louboutin
moncler
van cleef and arpels jewelry
danner boots
uggs canada
kate spade outlet
valentino shoes outlet
nike epic react flyknit
louis vuitton outlet online
canada goose jackets uk
dansko shoes
pandora jewelry
adidas yeezy boost
coach factory outlet
fitflops
fitflops sale clearance
moncler jackets
air jordans
gucci outlet
nba jerseys
saint laurent handbags
asolo boots
fitflops
toms shoes
toms outlet
ugg boots
nike outlet
coach canada
swarovski outlet
oakley sunglasses
adidas shoes
nike outlet
fitflops
birkenstock sandals
ferragamo shoes
ugg outlet
north face outlet
coach factorty outlet
nike free 4.0
allen edmonds shoes
adidas yeezy
pandora charms
ray ban sunglasses
jordan shoes
ralph lauren
fred perry polo
michael kors outlet
birkenstocks
mt20180609
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: