ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

What kind of DLC do you want?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed.
syhead
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A DLC to gives us blood back
gulliver49
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Game+
Successive Play
Blood? I don't care about this as much, but it would be nice
IS and WS

Now, what I REALLY want is Survival mode!
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My turn, here are the things I want as DLC and worth my money.

1. More co-op missions such as weapon survival co-op missions lol, I think it would be cool, 2 players can revive but its survival missions with each weapons and they throw infinite enemies just like in NG2 weapons survival mission, but instead of alone, its co-op survival.

2. A patch to put Fiend Ryu in the storymode or DLC if they can't patch. Not only in 1 place, but some other stages as well that he will just appear and fight against us, it would make the storymode more fun.
Here's what I mean, Fiend Ryu was in this trailer in ch. 1 at 2:54 right? But why he's not in the final version?

Link

3. Kasumi & Hayate playable, each could cost us $9.99 lol, $20 just for 2 more playable characters?
How about $5.99 for each character sound?

4. Old weapons return such as Plasma Saber, Dark Dragon Blade, Nunchukus (I wanna crack the enemies skull into purple dust), Dabilahro, Kitetsu (I want to absorb the enemies soul), War Hammer (I found its much better than Rahel new hammer), Wooden Sword/Unlabored Flawlessness for $9.99 all together.

5. Return ninpos such as the Lightning Ninpo and Ice Ninpo, and maybe Armlets lol to increase our attack in mission mode cause I wanna kick the Master and Ultimate Ninja missions.

6. Costume colors swap like in NG2. I want to see Joe costume in black and gold and I also want the Zhao Yun costume to be black and gold and red as well. Red Knight & Black Knight and Gold Knight ninja badass.

7. Return projectile weapons such as Windmill Shuriken, Incendiary Shuriken and Smoke Bomb and Explosive arrow, damn awesome.
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: PSN&XBL - Demoskinos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking it be neat for them to let you play through the pre-quel comic thing as an actual level. Could also give them an excuse to add Joe Hayabusa for Co-op and possibly pack in the Joe Costume for Ryu for thoes unlucky people who didnt get a pre-order costume.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some patches for these new jeans will be nice.
Demoskinos
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing I'd really like is a practice mode. Just like in fighting games where you can practice inputs and such. Spawn enemies and generally practice your moves in a controlled setting.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want a mission creator. It will not happen under any circumstances, though, which is a shame. A simple menu that allows you to change structure, add waves, change maps, restrict weapons, etc. It'd take little to no time to make and provide infinite replayability.

On a side note, there's been some...restructuring at Tecmo NA that I'm more than a little pissed about. So please refrain from sending me PMs asking me to get information I don't already have access to. That was possible until very recently (and technically still is) but until I calm down about it, I won't deal with them.

Thanks.
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberEvil wrote:
I want a mission creator. It will not happen under any circumstances, though, which is a shame. A simple menu that allows you to change structure, add waves, change maps, restrict weapons, etc. It'd take little to no time to make and provide infinite replayability.

On a side note, there's been some...restructuring at Tecmo NA that I'm more than a little pissed about. So please refrain from sending me PMs asking me to get information I don't already have access to. That was possible until very recently (and technically still is) but until I calm down about it, I won't deal with them.

Thanks.

That had actually ran through my head. A Little Big Planet style community for Ninja Gaiden would be awesome.

I really hope they flesh the online components out more. There is potential there.
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Kasumi as a playable character in Team Missions... or her very own chapter explaining why she was there after Ayane defeated Obaba? and why she was looking for Ryu?

2) New weapons for Momiji, Ayane and Rachel. Example; Ayane twin fans to keep her speed style, Momiji a sword... since she's apparently a "master" with one as her bio says.

3) Being able to use Momiji, Ayane or Rachel in the stages that Ryu is playable. Doesn't have to be a story, just allow everyone to go through the stages with characters other than Ryu.

4) Not really necessary, but hair options for Momiji and Ayane.... kinda like Rachel. I've always wondered what Ayane would look like if she had longer hair....
WeaN
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vueguy wrote:
3. Kasumi & Hayate playable, each could cost us $9.99 lol, $20 just for 2 more playable characters?
How about $5.99 for each character sound?

I'm all for more playable characters, but I personally think having Kasumi and Hayate playable in Team Mission would kinda suck, if they don't get introduced in Story Mode first. Might as well wait for them to make a proper entry in the next NG Rolling Eyes
Maledict
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-new enemies
-return of removed enemies from the xbox360 vresion
-joe and kasumi playeable (with new enemies and bosses)
-all the new enemies and bosses from ninja gaiden DS returned, with gamob as the main antagonist and transform into a fiend
-rachel transforms in an ishtaros like fiend, but unlike alma, she wont die after reverting into human
slickcat
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of the above. And seriously after this they need to stop, think HARD, really hard about how to make NG3 revolutionary, they should take all the time they need
greiver829
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: greiver0829 PSN:greiver829

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fix Ultimate Ninja Mode,
Remove the Grab kill ( hate when you reach the boss with full bar of health and then grab spam your dead) Even low level enemies have it.
Balance the mission more dont force me to use certain weapons or Characters to complete, I should be able to use anyone and be able to defeat them.
Weapon survival would be nice to, and let our bars regenenerate like in co-op mode.
Bio-metal costume
Toggle Blood or Mist ( dont choose for me )
Stop grab spam , we complained about IS spam only to be replaced by grab spam.
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greiver829 wrote:
Stop grab spam , we complained about IS spam only to be replaced by grab spam.

haha lol, yeah, we complain about projectiles spam in NG2 and now we complain about grab spam lol.
i agree, remove the damn 1 grab = death, if they love spanning grab, how about let us survive? Mad

or else give us a 1 hit kill weapon as DLC for $9.99, i don't care, at least i can just smash everything in my path and kill anything even bosses in 1 hit.
UN01&02 will be easier than ninja dog mode lol.
this way, all teh people in the world can get platinum and have fun killing the enemies in 1 hit just like old time NG games on NES/SNES days. 1 hit kill lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: