ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

What kind of DLC do you want?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: What kind of DLC do you want? Reply with quote

IMO, Team Ninja hasn't given us the best DLC lately. DOAX2 unlocked costumes that were already in the game. NG2 had costumes and mission mode (which was not as good as the NGB mission mode IMO) but they should have already been in the game. And NGS had Survival mode which I didn't care for much. The best DLC was the Ninja Gaiden Hurricane packs. They gave us new enemies, costumes, a new weapon, rebalanced the game (enemies could dodge/blcok flying swallow, added guard breaking moves, charge UT, etc. ), and had the intercept technique. It felt like a new game. Anyway, here are some ideas of what they might do for DLC:

Costumes: Hopefully we'll get some cool ones. Maybe some DOA costumes for Ryu and Ayane.

Mission/Survival Mode: Maybe a single player mission mode or co-op survival. I don't think many casual people would care for it though since they already have Team Missions.

Path of the Ultimate Ninja Mode: It's possble but I kind of doubt because I don't think everyone will be able to beat Master Ninja mode but you never know.

Characters: Maybe Muramasa, Joe Hayabausa, or Kasumi? Although, if they do extra characters, I hope they have their own story chapters and are not just playable in Team Missions.

What I'm hoping for is that Team Ninja looks at what other developers do for DLC. Tomb Raider Underworld had an episode after the game ended and an episode where you got to play as Laura's clone. GTA had two episodes aswell. I wish Team Ninja would do something like this but I doubt. Anyway, what I want for DLC is:

Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword: Not all Ninja Gaiden fans were able to play Ninja Gaiden on DS and I think it was pretty cool. Most of the levels were from Ninja Gaiden so they wouldn't have to do too much work. And they have all of the bosses done (Obaba, Rasetsu, Dark Dragon, etc.). All they really need to do is make models for the other non-playable characters, make cutscenes and put it all together. It would be fun to play the Ninja Gaiden enemies with the Ninja Gaiden 2 engine. And it would be cool if you could use Momiji (aka Rin) when you beat it just like the DS version. I can dream, can't I?

Ninja Gaiden Sigma from Ayane's perspective: Play NGS as Ayane. Kind of what they did for Rachel. They would just need to add a few more cutscenes and NGS levels.

Co-op Side Chapters: Kind of what they did for Momiji, Ayane, and Rachel but with co-op. For example, Ryu and Momiji have to go to the Aqua capital to save Sakura or whatever. Play with a person or with a computer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I want is following...

Weapon pack - Kitetsu, WS (or IS) and new weapons for the girls.

Survival Mode - Solo mission modes, alot, like 20 or so. I want to play the missions alone in any level I want with any difficulty, because I dont want to take care of the AI when the AI isnt doing its job.
Also in Survival Mode, like NGS, they must add a mini adventure style so called "Speed Master".
Basically you are given a certain time to go from one location to another and kill as many as you possibly can, I LOVE this, and they better add Hayabusa Village levels!

Character DLC - Even though TN isnt smart enough, they wont add it to the story, but to add them as a team mission or solo mission characters is great!
I want Joe Hayabusa most of all, and then add Kasumi...and one of the most requested, Hayate with either white outfit or red ninja outfit from DOA series.

Costumes - New costumes for sure! And this time, I would love to see Ryu having something similair to Ryuken outfit and DOA throwback outfit but with full on sleeves or to the lower elbow (like Muramasa's white outfit or Hayate's white outfit in DOA3/4).
And then some outfits for the girls if they want.

I would pay for all these DLCs without a second thought, make it happen TN!

And patch a custom music, please!
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I would never pay for DLC taken out from previous games (not even for my lovely smoke bombs), but it's just my opinion.

And that's why I want:

- new single player missions in Ninja Gaiden Black/Sigma stylewith Ryu only

- I want more moves and weapons for the existing coop charakters (at least +1 new melee and +6 moves for their basic weapons) (seriously, what I supposed to do with more unfinished charakters like Hayate, Kasumi or even Joe with a list of 12 moves or less? Anyone checked out Rachels movelist? It's a joke. She has like 5 moves or so and an overpowered machine gun. Boring).

- new bosses/enemies for the missions

- a screenshot function
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like the shurikens and single mission mode. I also wouldn't mind some costumes if they look cool. Or they could make the remaining black costumes downloadable. And add Joe Hayabusa! If T.O.V were to be a free add on or something (doubt this very much) make them downloadable. Otherwise keep them.
Barrikade
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an FYI, feel free to post all the ideas in this massive thread. I know it doesn't exclusively deal with DLC, but you can post all ideas.

http://www.ninjafortress.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3935&start=30

If its PREMIUM DLC then I'll just go all out with ideas:

1. All NG2 costumes + NGB costumes (especially Hotsuma)
2. Let us de-equip the bow, no more projectile weapons on our backs
3. Let us use every character for every chapter. I don't care if there are no cutscenes to match.
4. Boss survival mode
5. Bring back Kitetsu, WM, and IS
6. Color swaps
7. In-game custom music

Annnnnnnnd, that's it lol.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only reason why they should make that available is if they added IS and /or WS instead of the bow, my guess is IS considering the IS is in the game but not takeable, and the IS throw would work like Ayane's Kunai.

Besides, changing the bow/canon to IS will still give you the "no projectile on back", but you still have to tap the shoulder button considering O is always for regular shurikens.
If they made it this way I would be happy, it kind of ruins some of the awesome outfit designs.

"3. Let us use every character for every chapter. I don't care if there are no cutscenes to match. "

I want this as well, but for Chapter Challenge instead. Using say Momiji in Hayabusa Village would be so great!

Boss survival mission? Why not just add Survival Missions with regular enemies and with bosses missions. A entire DLC for boss missions is stupid.

God I want in-game XMB music option for this game, badly!

I want to play Fuga and El Diablo when I play the game Sad
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think all your opinions are good, so I'll just see what we'll get.
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:

Besides, changing the bow/canon to IS will still give you the "no projectile on back", but you still have to tap the shoulder button considering O is always for regular shurikens.
If they made it this way I would be happy, it kind of ruins some of the awesome outfit designs.

YES. If they brought back the IS then that would kill two birds with one stone. You could just equip those and voila. The bow just looks a bit ugly when it sticks out. Heck, sometimes Ryu's arm even goes through it. Eh, bad design choice that can be easily fixed, I think.

Sath wrote:

I want this as well, but for Chapter Challenge instead. Using say Momiji in Hayabusa Village would be so great!

Boss survival mission? Why not just add Survival Missions with regular enemies and with bosses missions. A entire DLC for boss missions is stupid.

God I want in-game XMB music option for this game, badly!

I want to play Fuga and El Diablo when I play the game Sad

Any kind of ability to use every character in every chapter would be grande. In fact, I'll just come out with it:

DEAR TEAM NINJA: WE WANT AN EXPANSION TO NGS2!
Sincerely,
Ninja Fortress

...Yes?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barrikade, even if the bow is ugly, it is very useful for long range enemies, such as rocketlaunchers, archers, vangelfs...etc. thats ONLY if IS is unlimited, if so, then hell yeah!
But guess is that if IS does a come back, I will NEVER EVER use the bow (except for Gigadeath which requires it).

But a Survival Mission were you play various missions, solo, each character has various levels with enemy types and bosses, that would be great.

I love those "kill 100 enemies" or whatever missions, long mission without any bosses, only regulars.

Survival Mission Hayashi, please!
And add Speed Master NGS2 style for solo missions, if not, co-op wouldnt be bad either Very Happy
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really want the IS and Wind Mill back i find the canon to be useless its just too slow to keep up with everything else, as for the WMS and the IS i want them mapped to the trigger so i can use them alongside the Standard Shurikens,

I would also, like the ability to UT the projectiles b but i donít think thats going to happen

New weapons for the girls would be best but for but if not at least move Ryuís animations over to the girls so they can use Ryuís weapons and ninop as well and all so move the girls animation to Ryu

DLC story single player missions for the girls as well as Ryu and i thing and i think it would be nice to b ring Kasumi in through the DLCs
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for the weapons.
I canīt believe nobody mentioned this old classic

It would bring a totally new twist to the fast paced offensive gameplay of NG2/NGS2

This was also a quite good additions for NGB. I canīt stand the Star Wars sound of the light sabers, but somehow I like the similar sound of the plasma saber in NG a lot Very Happy

Oh, I also think that the smoke bombs were far too underrated. So, pack it in Team Ninja!!!
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Successive play!

And support for Custom sound track.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohsin117 wrote:
I really want the IS and Wind Mill back i find the canon to be useless its just too slow to keep up with everything else, as for the WMS and the IS i want them mapped to the trigger so i can use them alongside the Standard Shurikens,

I would also, like the ability to UT the projectiles b but i donít think thats going to happen

New weapons for the girls would be best but for but if not at least move Ryuís animations over to the girls so they can use Ryuís weapons and ninop as well and all so move the girls animation to Ryu

DLC story single player missions for the girls as well as Ryu and i thing and i think it would be nice to b ring Kasumi in through the DLCs

Well I use the Canon for the water dragon and the golden flying dragon fiend whatsoever (this thing in this cage).
The fight with the water dragon goes much faster now, compared to Ng2, thx to the canon. Very Happy

Same with the archfiend (1st form). It's so good that you dont need to charge the bow because it was actually nonsense and time consuming.

Sigma 2 plays so much better without that stuff IMO.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Female Tengu wrote:
[

Well I use the Canon for the water dragon and the golden flying dragon fiend whatsoever (this thing in this cage).
The fight with the water dragon goes much faster now, compared to Ng2, thx to the canon. Very Happy

Same with the archfiend (1st form). It's so good that you dont need to charge the bow because it was actually nonsense and time consuming.

Sigma 2 plays so much better without that stuff IMO.

I have to agree with the Archfiend part charging the bow to lvl 2 in NG2 was a not nice but the water dragon i donít sagree with UTed arrows to the water dragon would finish him off in seconds Seriously try it out,

I canít see why UTabe projectiles wonít work alongside whatís currently in NGS2 already,
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the ladies in their birthday suits.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: