ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

The Official "We Want Change" Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe
BlackNinja9
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Replace Rachel and Sonia with two new kunoichi
-I don't need to elaborate on that one

2. Flesh out the story
-Who is Ryu's mom
-Is there anyone else in his clan besides him, his dad, momiji and the dragon sword crew?
-Show the battle between the dragons and the Archfiends
-If the Hayabusa clan is so badass why do they keep getting annihilated each game?
-And why is their a "new" clan each game? Didn't they all just die?

3-options for projectile weapons
-no need to elaborate

4-Can I MOVE AND SHOOT PLEASE
-no this isn't Halo, but dodging a swing, flipping over a ninja, wall running only to STOP (despite the sidestep) is f!@#ing annoying

5-An African-American Ninja
-block Zack out of your mind Rolling Eyes oy
-Raven looks like he's sisqo long lost cousin
-I know this one seems the most farfetched Cry Baby but meh, worth a try Cool
Barrikade
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might anyone be able to post a link to this thread over @ NeoGaf? I have seen game developers and such who lurk there, might be a good place to get some attention.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: greiver0829 PSN:greiver829

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Barrikade did that code work for you ?
Barrikade
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greiver829 wrote:

Have not used it yet, remember I said I don't have PSN at the moment! I did, however, add you to XBL. Check your messages!

(Again, thanks for the code.)

BTW - the thread I was speaking about in my last post is the official NGS2 thread over @ NeoGaf. Anyone have an account there who can post a link to this thread? Also a link to the DLC thread as well, please. Appreciate it.
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greiver829 wrote:
Bringerofchaos888 wrote:
I need successive play, nao!

No you don't you have chapter challenge now. Weapons are maxed, and you get to upload your score.

If it were the same thing as a Successive play or if it was better, no one would complain. The fact of the matter is, that it is not the same.

No option to manual save, no keeping tons of Essence, no longer can you have a huge health bar, and no option to work for ten Ki slots. Unless I'm wrong, Chapter Challenge doesn't quite have the same appeal that a Successive play did.
greiver829
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: greiver0829 PSN:greiver829

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gulliver49 wrote:
greiver829 wrote:
Bringerofchaos888 wrote:
I need successive play, nao!

No you don't you have chapter challenge now. Weapons are maxed, and you get to upload your score.

If it were the same thing as a Successive play or if it was better, no one would complain. The fact of the matter is, that it is not the same.

No option to manual save, no keeping tons of Essence, no longer can you have a huge health bar, and no option to work for ten Ki slots. Unless I'm wrong, Chapter Challenge doesn't quite have the same appeal that a Successive play did.

No need. Tons of essence is a complete waste, you can't buy your weapon upgrades. And I'm hope your not using your items that's why you are worried because you keep buying health. You can go through the whole game without puchasing items. I use essence for UTs and Ets still have "tons" essence. As for the ridiculous health bar, again its not needed, don't get me wrong but the enemies are toned down to the point your bar feels long enough. Except master ninja. Twisted Evil

Ask for things like fix the freaking Van Gelfs off screen fire balls, that sh**! Is annoying.
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barrikade wrote:
greiver829 wrote:

Have not used it yet, remember I said I don't have PSN at the moment! I did, however, add you to XBL. Check your messages!

(Again, thanks for the code.)

BTW - the thread I was speaking about in my last post is the official NGS2 thread over @ NeoGaf. Anyone have an account there who can post a link to this thread? Also a link to the DLC thread as well, please. Appreciate it.

I totally agree with you. We need to gather all suggestions from the fans for DLC and the future NG game(s)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on someone has to have a account at NeoGaf???

Thatīs what I wrote on Hayashiīs last blog and this site http://ninjagaiden.eu/register/

Hidden: 
1)Weapon choice:The Unlabored Flawlessness. Kitetsu, Windmill Shuriken, INCENDIARY SHURIKEN and the smoke bombs.

2)Items: the armlets.

3)None-combat elements: more interesting puzzles and platforming like in Ninja Gaiden/Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden Sigma for more variation.

4)Enemies.: Doppelgänger fights in story mode please. On higher difficulties some enemies have too much health. feels like you fight against a punching bag.In exchange I rather have more enemies with a bit less health. but they should stay as agressive as before!!!

5)Music: The music should be more atmospheric and fitting like in Ninja Gaiden/Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

6)RPG-Elements: The old weapon upgrade system(essences), the possibility to buy certain items(armlets, wooden sword, arrows, health and ninpo upgrade items etc.).

7)Level design: Please not too linear. If you willing, more into the direction like Black and Sigma with multiple levels that are connected. Revisiting old levels to gain access to previous inaccessible areas. Itīs a good example of backtracking that creates curiosity and allows exploration, which makes the game more immersive.

8)Voices:.Please bring back Justin Gross for Ryu. Please bring back the english in-game voice/battle cry from Black and Sigma during combat (Justin Gross???).

If you consider this feedback for DLC for Sigma 2, then I understand if you cannot add all these things. But for a future Ninja Gaiden 3, I would really appreciate it, if you try to implement all the mentioned things.

Thank you very much for your hard work and for the best action game ever created!!! Very important: As a fan, please take your time for a future Ninja Gaiden game and donīt rush it. MANY THANKS!!!

Oh, thereīs something very subtle that I forgot. Please, please, please bring back the two combos for the Dragon sword, where Ryu hits the enemy with a multiple kick or a roundhouse kick at the end of the combo.

Attack name:

Fiend Bane Kick
Early Winter Rain

Domo arigato gozaimasu^^

Damn, canīt believe I keep missing things :-/

It would be very appreciated, if we see the backflip from Ryu in Ninja Gaiden Sigma coming back^^

Thanks a lot!!!

Thatīs just my very personal opinion!

Edit:

@BlackNinja9

I totally agree with you on the points 1 - 4!!! Very Happy
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Wanderfalke

What you basically want is NG1/Black/Sigma all over again and that's a good thing. I can't believe some people here claim that NGS2 is the best NG game. Bullsh1t. It's just a revamped NGII and NGII has a lot of flaws that come from stupid, lazy design choices. NG1/Black/Sigma are infinitely superior to NGII/NGS2 - yes, the fighting was put a step forward but the rest was taken many, many steps backwards.

As for the changes in NGS2 - god, this game has so many bugs, many from NGII... They didn't learn a thing. Just an example - I was stuck in the elevator in Rachel's mission. I had to reset the game. This is just pathetic.

What really irritates me is that NGS2 don't fix NGII problem - it merely throws them away. Like that tunnel bullsh1t from "The Heart of Darkness". Yes, the tunnel and that mole were crap but Hayashi didn't fix those things. He just throw them away. He's just running from problems and spamming boobs... :<
rytango
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with.....Takehaniyasubiko. Surprised
Demoskinos
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: PSN&XBL - Demoskinos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused Man I don't see why there is so much hate for NG2/NGS2.

The only thing that i think is outstandingly broken on NG2/NGS2 is the karma system basically rewarding you for spamming UT's over and over.

They should make it so Spamming UT's in succession over and over nets you fewer and fewer points each time.

Now... while I see the points of a lot of the arguments against NG2/NGS2. I think most people would also agree that the combat is more fun....

Combat is pretty much what Ninja Gaiden Boils down to no? It is for me at least.

That being said I've had more fun with NGS2 then I have had since NGB with a Ninja Gaiden game.

I actually prefer and enjoy the level design in NG2/NGS2 better. The entire underground segments in NGB annoyed me to death. NG2/NGS2 has more variety of venues which I think is awesome.

It also has more memorable bosses at least IMO. I'm sure many won't agree but hey thats what opinons are for.
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Takehaniyasubiko wrote:
@Wanderfalke

What you basically want is NG1/Black/Sigma all over again and that's a good thing. I can't believe some people here claim that NGS2 is the best NG game. Bullsh1t. It's just a revamped NGII and NGII has a lot of flaws that come from stupid, lazy design choices. NG1/Black/Sigma are infinitely superior to NGII/NGS2 - yes, the fighting was put a step forward but the rest was taken many, many steps backwards.

As for the changes in NGS2 - god, this game has so many bugs, many from NGII... They didn't learn a thing. Just an example - I was stuck in the elevator in Rachel's mission. I had to reset the game. This is just pathetic.

What really irritates me is that NGS2 don't fix NGII problem - it merely throws them away. Like that tunnel bullsh1t from "The Heart of Darkness". Yes, the tunnel and that mole were crap but Hayashi didn't fix those things. He just throw them away. He's just running from problems and spamming boobs... :<

Well, I donīt want NG1/Black/Sigma back in a sense of recycling. I would just love to have the elements that made those games so incredible and memorable to be implemented in a new game. I really want a new NG to be fresh and different and that means that I want new features added on top of the old approved elements from NG1/Black and Sigma.
More enemies that demand a more defense and strategic play style, like the berserkers. In general a more sophisticated A.I.
Intense level sequences that combine platforming and combat. Come on, Ryu is a friggin over the top athlete.
New badass moves, like... I donīt know... the ability to jump on a wall frontal and push off with a brutal strike(the wall running and FS is nice, but that would be a nice additions, I guess), more and different throws that you can execute during combos, not just the Guillotine throw. Well thatīs what I can come up with spontaneously Embarassed
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NG2 achieved a superior level of combat relative to NGB and NGS1, but everything else was worse. And Take is right about NGS2 - all the problems were just thrown away rather than being fixed. I bet all those missing and shortened enemy encounters are just to fix the framerate. I can understand that many people may adore NGS2, and that's fine, but I think its impossible to ignore that the game is heavily flawed. Its definitely solid, sure, but it does not approach NGB.
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish they threw away Elizabet. They didn't fix her for NGS2 Sad
WeaN
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's a shame they didn't try to tie the playable characters' missions to the plot more. Especially Rachel's ... I mean, going through all the trouble of programming these new characters only to waste them in pointless side stories ?
Also, why didn't they make Sonia a playable character too ? She was already tied to the main story and there was room to stage a few levels revolving around her.
I'm not such a fan of the character, but since we have to endure her presence in the story anyway, this was a perfect chance to actually flesh her out a little more.

Online coop for Story Mode would have been sweet, too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: