ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

The Surprise
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

where you disappointed with the surprise?
yes
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
no
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not dissapointed because:

a) I dont like Kasumi

and

b) Hayashi said, it would be a LITTLE surprise and not a fully controllable charakter, a new weapon or new game mode etc.
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: Neders

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No new game+! Surpriiiiiise!!"

-_-
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you guys/girls 100% sure Kasumi is the surprise? I mean, I was certainly surprised and I full got excited that she was going to have her own chapter buuuuut no. Her appearance was a surprise but I don't think it was THE surprise. I remember hearing something along the lines of "completing master ninja" will reveal something.

I doubt the Kasumi thing is the surprise. Like I said, I was surprised~ and I'd be fine with her being the surprise. I just don't think she is it. Nobody has completed Master Ninja so I don't think anybody would know if she definitely is the surprise without finishing EVERYTHING in the game, or an announcement saying she was.

That's just my opinion =\

I sure do hope they release DLC that involves her though, her appearance was great and all but I don't quite understand why she was there.
WeaN
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xFatal wrote:
Nobody has completed Master Ninja

Huh Shocked ?
How can you say that... I know people who did beat the game on MN. It's not so impossible to do, unlike the MN Team Missions you know.
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hayashi real surprise was "None of you will get platinum!". Twisted Evil

But this is how I feel. Violent

Itagaki made NG2 projectiles cheap spam in MNM, but possible to beat and get 1250/1250 while Hayashi said "You guys think only Itagaki-san can made hard game? Wait till ya try to get 100% in NGS2, ya will know ya will never get 100%.", and this is what Hayashi feel for us now. Evil
Another Violent
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vueguy wrote:
Itagaki made NG2 projectiles cheap spam in MNM, but possible to beat and get 1250/1250 while Hayashi said "You guys think only Itagaki-san can made hard game? Wait till ya try to get 100% in NGS2, ya will know ya will never get 100%.", and this is what Hayashi feel for us now.

This = truth. I feel like Hayashi felt that since NG is famous for being super hard that it would be cool if he made it even harder than his predecessor, instead all he did was fvck it up.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neders wrote:
Vueguy wrote:
Itagaki made NG2 projectiles cheap spam in MNM, but possible to beat and get 1250/1250 while Hayashi said "You guys think only Itagaki-san can made hard game? Wait till ya try to get 100% in NGS2, ya will know ya will never get 100%.", and this is what Hayashi feel for us now.

This = truth. I feel like Hayashi felt that since NG is famous for being super hard that it would be cool if he made it even harder than his predecessor, instead all he did was fvck it up.

haha, i want to get platinum for this game, but will never ever because of those two crap cheatass UN01&02.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there is another "surprise" in the game.

Everyone noticed the empty slot in the projectile sections of Ryus arsenal......I think it has something to do with the ninja record stuff. But so far no one has 10k kills with every weapon/charakter (lol).

I hope it's a freakin' huge laser gun (there must be a way to finish the Ultimate Ninja missions) Laughing

Yesterday I met someone who had 12826 kills with Ayane. Insane.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Female Tengu wrote:
I think there is another "surprise" in the game.

Everyone noticed the empty slot in the projectile sections of Ryus arsenal......I think it has something to do with the ninja record stuff. But so far no one has 10k kills with every weapon/charakter (lol).

I hope it's a freakin' huge laser gun (there must be a way to finish the Ultimate Ninja missions) Laughing

Yesterday I met someone who had 12826 kills with Ayane. Insane.

that guy play Ayane all day, and Ayane like him a lot lol.
anyway, that bold sentence up there could be cool lol, but how about not a laser gun, but a laser sword that can kill enemies in NGS2 in 1 hits and kill the bosses in 2 hits? that would be epic, everything in NGS2 will be like ninja dog for us.
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you guys see the golden scarab in the prologue comic, is it suppose to hint at "the surprise" b/c Hayashi mentioned it on one of his blog posts and also in the booklet that comes with the collector's edition one of the design artist talks about it too. I refuse to accept that Kasumi is what we get as a surprise Mad
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol I would laugh my ass off if the surprise is really the golden health bar
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no other surprise. Kasumi's appearances were it. Fanservice goes a long way for most people and that's what Hayashi was playing on. Problem is that fanservice is mostly something DoA fans crave...the NG fans are a bit more demanding.
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hayashi missed the spot with the surprise. Kasumi shouldn't be in NG. No to mention the fact that if he keeps to add chick characters, then none of them will be fleshed out and we'll end up with more stupid dolls like the current squad that is useless on higher difficulties (ok, you can spam bullets with Rachel in some missions but it's pathethic).

Hayashi don't get the feeling of this series. Itagaki understood it was born in 8-bit era and he knew its legacy. Hayashi just took the name and gave us some random crap he thought would be cool. Now we have Dynasty Kunoichi Gaiden Warriors+one ninja dude.
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Take

I just call it Ninja Warriors because there is a show called Ninja Warrior. But I would still call it Ninja Gaiden. This game is still Ryu's game.
WeaN
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate new characters, especially female characters from DOA, but maybe they should make another game just for them instead of having them invade Ryu's story, since that seems to anger some diehard NG fans.

For instance, have the next game being "Kunoichi Gaiden" or something along the lines with Ayane, Momiji, Kasumi or whoever they want while NG3 remains solo Ryu.
This way everybody would be happy I think...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: