ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

The Surprise
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

where you disappointed with the surprise?
yes
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
no
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:20 am    Post subject: The Surprise Reply with quote

where you disappointed with the surprise?

I donít want to spoil any thing for any one I know some still haven gotten the game, like my self but iv been tolled about the surprise, and im very happy about it

this might just make up for all the changes, but ill have to wait and see for my self

any why what do you guys think of it, do you think Hayashi delivered and what dose this men in terms of NG in the future?

he did say it was for NG from what iv seen around the forums people do seem to like it
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is the thing in chapter 11 isn't it mohsin? You know
Hidden: 
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes from what iv heard,
i haven voted yet, im going to wait till I see it for my self
but im very happy
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I will be fine with it if it doesn't get too out of hand. If this is also the connection with NG3 then she could turn playable. Again nothing against this.

I just want Team Ninja to remember that while putting Momiji in DOA is also good, they are different games.

Do not make too many connections and I will stay cool.
BlackNinja9
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I am. Kasumi is cool and I like her gameplay style, but Ninja Gaiden is Ryu's story. I honestly don't think Ayane should be in NG either. Instead of Ayane, Rachel and Sonia they should have created 3 completely new kunoichi. Kasumi is the main character of DoA. If I want to use Kasumi I'll play DoA. Granted Ayane too but at least her being in NG2 was her chance to shine, now she might be overshadowed by Kasumi again. I'm glad Hayashi is trying to tie the stories together but I wish he spent more time fleshing out Ryu and the Hayabusa village/bloodline before the Mugen Tenshin show up again. I would have rather used Joe or one of the members of the Hayabusa village from Dragon Sword, but alas more people know about Kasumi so I guess it sells.

But at the same time Momiji might be in DoA5 (if they ever make it). Always wondered why there weren't more ninjas in a fighting game by a company called TEAM NINJA.
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NGS2 ending is definitely better than NG2 ending, but the texts look ugly compare to NG2 texts and flashes.
I like Ryu slow walking style, look almost like how Goku walk in DBGT ending.
Anyway, I think NG2 ending is better, but they flashes just show all the cutscenes in the game, NGS2 is not like that, it damn cool, but just that the ending suck as NG2.

Damn them not changing the ending show Momiji/Ayane/Rachel all met Sonia and all the ladies try to see who Ryu like most lol, that would be way more awesome, Sonia vs. Rachel, Ayane and Momiji lol.

AI wish Kasumi and Hayate will make it in NG3 or as DLC for NGS2, it would be so awesome playing Hayate and Ryu in a team.
I have play w/ some of my online friends and damn, so fun today hehe.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just want to say something about Kasumi

my uncle is visiting us from Bangladesh for those who don't know Bangladeshis a third world/developing country, he is in his late 20s and has played 4 games in his life Virtual Cop 2, C&C Read Alert, Out Run And another racing game

so any way i was playing some DOA with him and Kasumi jumps on screen and my uncle says straight away

"oh that's Kasumi"

and i was just like "what the hell how do you know that" i seriously was completely gob smacked that he knew who Kasumi was,

now the other thing is that we play Halo 3 and he couldn't identify Master Chief and i also let him loose on some NG and he didn't Know who Ryu was despite Ryu having his own fancies and being in more games than Kasumi, im still completely shocked that he knew who Kasumi was

and another thing something pro blood like i said i let him play some NG, the first game he played was NGS2 cos i was playing it on mentor as he came in to my room so i let him continue but he was getting his ass handed to him but he was really getting in to it so i loaded up NG2 on Acolyte and let him play from the beginning with all the Weapons, Ninpo and Life upgrades

and he was proper blown away by the blood, he couldn't tell the difference between the 2 game apart from the blood and NG2 clearly had that "WOW" factor for him over NGS2
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: PSN&XBL - Demoskinos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really.... I think some people may have been hyping it up a bit too much.

Id like to see you know who in the game as DLC later on.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O we all want to see "you know who" in the game

Hidden: 
emmÖ you are referring to Hayate right

Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"There is a secret surprise in the game, all NG fans deserves it".
Screw you liar!

Kasumi, scarab...are you serious?
We didn't deserve this, us NG fans doesnt deserve this, Kasumi came in for DOA fans not NG fans.

From now on, I will treat Team Ninja PR talk as Ubisoft, they talk alot of hype but lack truth and deliver.

So yeah, from now on I will treat TN or rather Hayashi and even Itagaki, as Ubisoft because they hype their games up in interviews and alot of PR talk really, but when they deliver it doesnt seem what they said they would.
Kind of reminds me of Molyneux Razz
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was very happy with just seeing Kasumi, because of what this could lead to in the future

and I under stand that some people arenít impressed but then what do you guys think the surprise should have been,

If Kasumi and Hayate was out of the question then I would say the surprise should have been something from NGS

any way in Hayashiís final blog he said that the surprise isnít what you think it is and he mentiond some thing about the sixaxis which made me thing thereís some thing else hidden in the game and you have to shake the controller see it or some thing like that
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:
Screw you liar!

We didn't deserve this, us NG fans doesnt deserve this, Kasumi came in for DOA fans not NG fans.

From now on, I will treat Team Ninja PR talk as Ubisoft, they talk alot of hype but lack truth and deliver.

So yeah, from now on I will treat TN or rather Hayashi and even Itagaki, as Ubisoft because they hype their games up in interviews and alot of PR talk really, but when they deliver it doesnt seem what they said they would.

agree what u said there Sath.
no fiend Ryu in the storymode wtf? we saw Ryu fight him in ch. 1 in the final trailer and not in the final game, wtf Team Ninja?
here's what i mean, at 2:54, we could see Ryu fought against fiend Ryu in ch. 1, but nowhere in the final game, damn Team Ninja.

Link

then again, there's UN01&02 which are impossible damn Team ninja.
online were lag as well. sometime i have no lag, but sometime i do.
yeah it depend on connection, but still, Uncharted 2 isn't like that.
so many damn for Team Ninja now to Team Ninja by me.
i better hope they make some god DLC for us or patch and make the storymode better.
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it might be a little too late for that. These aren't things a mere DLC can fix...

About Kasumi,
I was quite happy to see her in the game, eventhough I got spoiled before I got to play. I dunno if that's what Hayashi meant by a "surprise for NG fans"... looks more like something he would do for DOA fans, actually Rolling Eyes
Maybe he considers DOA and NG fans to be the same ? Perharps to him next gen NGs and the old series are somehow different ?

BlackNinja9 wrote:
Ninja Gaiden is Ryu's story. I honestly don't think Ayane should be in NG either.

I see what you mean, but I think that's definitely not the direction TN is intending to take. It's obvious to me they wanted to tie DOA and NG ever since the very first "next gen" NG, by introducing Ayane. Also, from that point, Ryu's Black Falcon costume was also made available in DOA, like if they really wanted to make it cannon.
I think having Kasumi in the game was just a matter of time.
... still I'm a bit disappointed she only made a back view appearance. Looks cool during the Obaba scene, but using her the exact same way during the ending sequence was a bit pointless in my opinion.
If they were going to make her appear TWICE, why not give her a slightly more important role ?
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vueguy wrote:
Sath wrote:
Screw you liar!

agree what u said there Sath.
no fiend Ryu in the storymode wtf? we saw Ryu fight him in ch. 1 in the final trailer and not in the final game, wtf Team Ninja?
here's what i mean, at 2:54, we could see Ryu fought against fiend Ryu in ch. 1, but nowhere in the final game, damn Team Ninja.

Link

then again, there's UN01&02 which are impossible damn Team ninja.
online were lag as well. sometime i have no lag, but sometime i do.
yeah it depend on connection, but still, Uncharted 2 isn't like that.
so many damn for Team Ninja now to Team Ninja by me.
i better hope they make some god DLC for us or patch and make the storymode better.

They also changed the Prologue. The scene where he kills Crimson doesn't look as cool as the begining of the final trailer. I wonder why they did that. And I always thought the prologue will explain the story for people who didn't play Ninja Gaiden. They mention the Dark Dragon Blade incident, but you wouldn't know what it is unless you played NG.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I expected ANIMATED comic, not slideshow images of the comic.
The trailer is a HORRIBLE missleading approach from them to do so, because once I saw that I couldnt wait to see the full comic until the asses gave us the same images in the book but in the game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: