ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

The first 10 minutes of NGS2 (with white outfit)!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: The first 10 minutes of NGS2 (with white outfit)! Reply with quote

This is made by another player that has done alot of "10 minutes" videos on Gamersyde.

Anyways, enjoy it and watch the cool outfit in action!

Part 1
http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_ninja_gaiden_sigma_2_the_first_10_minutes_part_1-13092_en.html

Part 2
http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_ninja_gaiden_sigma_2_the_first_10_minutes_part_2-13101_en.html
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Joe costume is my new favorite lol, i never even put on the Falcon leather black anymore.
can't wait to unlock the blue Ryuken and the Dynasty Warrior outfit.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vueguy wrote:
the Joe costume is my new favorite lol, i never even put on the Falcon leather black anymore.
can't wait to unlock the blue Ryuken and the Dynasty Warrior outfit.

Ryuken
Ashtar
DW outfit
White outfit

The pants on the white outfit doesnt look as baggy as I thought it would be compared to the images, looks nice.
But the entire thing is white, I wished the scarf was red or black or some contrast...like Altair outfit from Assassin's Creed. The all white is a bit "weird".
Atleast Momiji has the red color covered as much as the white, or bown/black from the boots.

I am just dissapointed that every clothing TN makes has Ryu sleevless (except Shadow Walker, but the helmet and shoulde rpads sucked alot) and the purple outfit in chapter 1 of NG1, thats one of my favorites.

Half long sleeves with chainmail underneath with traditional ninja clothing on top with a black scarf and a unique headpiece.

Ah well, me choosing the outfits will be depending on my mood Very Happy
BlackNinja9
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not feeling the white so much (check my name) but it does look nice and I'm not a fan of the bo. But thats what I like about TN-options. It's always cool to see someone who has a different choice in weapons and costumes, it allows you to see the game in another light. I'm gonna stick with the black leather and the black/red fiend ryu for now. Thanks for the link Sath.

Game looks real nice overall and lot more crisp especially in the corner menus. Kinda makes me wish I had've got a PS3 instead of a xbox. The white 360 throws off all the black stuff in my apt anyway Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: