ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Dynasty Warriors outfit unlockable in NGS2!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:38 am    Post subject: Dynasty Warriors outfit unlockable in NGS2! Reply with quote

Woooow!

This is what I wanted for Ryu, full clothing, armor, he looks like a guardian of light!
This is THE best outfit in the game BY FAR atleast for me for sure, then its probably the white DLC outfit and then the Ashtar.

Maybe Ayane and Ryu will have the DW character weapons as well?
Ryu having Zhao Yun's spear which looks great and Ayane having the other girls bow? would be nice.

PS. Ayane wears that outfit nicely!
I wish NG will have more clothing and armor and remove the whole tights thing they usually do, TN should give their outfit designs to be made by Koei.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/4778d549768329

Last edited by Sath on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: Dynasty Warriors outfit unlockable! (amazing!) *scan* Reply with quote

Sath wrote:
Woooow!

This is what I wanted for Ryu, full clothing, armor, he looks like a guardian of light!
This is THE best outfit in the game BY FAR atleast for me for sure, then its probably the white DLC outfit and then the Ashtar.

PS. Ayane wears that outfit nicely!
I wish NG will have more clothing and armor and remove the whole tights thing they usually do, TN should give their outfit designs to be made by Koei.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/4778d549768329

fix

damn man, i want those costume damn it.
i hope the US version will get it.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah tell me about it.
I would be extremely pissed off if this was Japan exclusive, but this isnt a pre-order or anything, its UNLOCKABLE so it has to be in all versions.

I love looking at it, I know it would look awesome in motion with all of Ryus moves and such.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woooah, Ayanes looks so cute in it altough the color is a little bit strange....orange xD

Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just would like to say again thank god for clothing in this NG, we need more LIGHT looking armor and clothing.
I cant stop looking at the Zhao Yun's outfit when Ryu wears it, imagine in the volcano level with bright red lights hits the armor and its shiny Very Happy
Takehaniyasubiko
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although those outfits aren't bad themselves, it's a rather bad choice for a NG game. That Chinese fable feel of them don't fit ninja game at all.

I'm afraid for the future of the series now that they really started to mix NG with DW...

Last edited by Takehaniyasubiko on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja Gaiden or DOA cross over Dynasty Warriors would be awesome.

Imagine Lu Bu appear as a secret boss in one of the storymode chapter or in 1 mission in NGS2 and he can kill us in 1 or 2 hits, we all would totally be shock.
We didn't know he will appear right so we just kill all the enemies in that stage and Lu Bu jump down and stan Ryu to death lol it would be a shock, and that would be Hayashi big surprise lol. just making it up, not fact, anyway, the Zhao Yun costume look badass.
damn, i want Lu Bu costume as well.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its like how a redesigned Master Chief outfit went to Fable 2, or a futuristic "Halonized" Ryu Hayabusa.
I will take this outfit than ANY other outfit that is a copy and paste in NG with tights.
Biometal, Ashtar, Hotsuma, default outfit...enough already with tights, give us some nice light armor with clothing or clothing only.
Besides, its Tecmo Koei now so expect merger now and then, starting with this. I am glad TN took the best design and added Ryu flair to it with his iconic head design.

"it's a rather bad choice for a NG. That Chinese fable feel of them don't fit ninja game at all. "

So a bigger sword than the character themselves is?
A ninja wearing tights with no stealth at all is as well?
Whatever.

Again, fanservice from Koei's part just like how Ryu is for their new DW from TN, which I am dying to see by the way of how it looks like.
Takehaniyasubiko
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NG is super ninja 20XX stylistic. There is much of bullshit, of course, but it has its own style and there are many thing very ninja-like and Japanese-like in it. Dynasty Warriors is totally different. It's has its own unique style and that style really don't fit what Itagaki established with TN in 2004 on the original Xbox.

You can make any crossover you like but that doesn't mean you should.

And to make this clear - I'm not saying this outfits are a tragedy, or anything. I'm just worried this is only the beginning of crazy cross-overing that KOEI will spam for ages.

Last edited by Takehaniyasubiko on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AGREE with you Sath.

Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series wasn't that bad. The only bad thing is that it has dumb enemies ai that's all except the bosses which they can fight back.
And DW and SW series have thousands enemies with no slowdown unlike NG series w/ like 15 to 20 enemies and it start slowing down especially NG2. We haven't seen that in NGS2 final version so we can't go that far yet on NGS2.

Here's some Lu Bu pics.

Just imagine Ryu vs. Lu Bu as a secret boss, it would totally be epic, not in DW style, but in NG style, Team Ninja upgrade Lu Bu skills into NG style and it would rock.

Last edited by Vueguy on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja style 200xx, okay.

It is a fanservice from both Koei fans and TN fans, both, and them merging is not bad as long as its good.

This is a UNLOCKABLE outfit, you are not forced to use it at all.
It's a outfit from another game Tecmo is with now and it doesn't have to do with character story or universe.

Besides, what do you care if you don't intent to buy NGS2 anytime soon unless its dirt cheap.
If you don't intent to buy it then you shouldn't worry about what is in NGS2 or not.

But I do agree that not all stuff should be combined together, but this one actually looks good.

Last edited by Sath on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Takehaniyasubiko
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just imagine Ryu vs. Lu Bu as a secret boss, it would totally be epic

It's like "Just imagine Barack Obama vs. Bin Laden". It's fun to picture it in your head but for God's sake, don't make it happen!

@ Sath

I care because I like NG. I want to play NG3 that will rock the world just like NG1 did. I don't want to see how TN is turning is a multiplat and multiseries producer, making more but worse. Those outfits show that we can expect many bad things happening to this series. I hope I'm wrong but I'm really starting to think that many fans' lost the touch with reality and that they will wake up in a year or two, crying at budget games with NG characters.

But maybe that's just me... and Itagaki, as I'm sure he's fvcking drinking himself to death after seeing what Hayashi did to his series.

Last edited by Takehaniyasubiko on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Takehaniyasubiko wrote:
NG is super ninja 20XX stylistic. There is much of bullshit, of course, but it has its own style and there are many thing very ninja-like and Japanese-like in it. Dynasty Warriors is totally different. It's has its own unique style and that style really don't fit what Itagaki established with TN in 2004 on the original Xbox.

You can make any crossover you like but that doesn't mean you should.

And to make this clear - I'm not saying this outfits are a tragedy, or anything. I'm just worried this is only the beginning of crazy cross-overing that KOEI will span for ages.

Ninja Gaiden isn't ninja like at all and not Japanese-like at all too. Japanese ninja doesn't go ahead and run in straight path killing everything on his/her way, ninja are supposed to be stealth and hide and kill the enemies when they are off-guard, then fight head on with the boss.

If NG going DW style, it will not be that bad, but it will suck because of the gameplay. How about DW in NG gamelay style, DW series would pawn every action games out there because it has so many cool characters design and I mean if it has gameplay as awesome as NG, and have difficulty like NG, it would rock. I don't mean NG go DW gameplay style, DW series gameplay style like NG.

Anyway, DW series have some awesome characters design, just bad enemies ai with many bunch of dummies except the bosses and generals.
I won't want NG series to go DW style, but if DW series from Koei have help on gameplay from Team Ninja, their series gameplay would move forward a bit.

Anyway, I think if Ryu have Lu Bu costume, it would be awesome or have Lu Bu spear as a weapon, I think it would be even better looking than the Lunar Staff.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just stop it and wait until NG3 and hope for the best.
Your spamming is getting extremely annoying on how much you hate this and that in NGS2, especially when you decided not to buy it anytime soon, you may not see it that way, but the rest of us see it, so just stop it.

If you like NG2 so much compared to NGS2, why aren't you making new threads in NG2 section instead of coming here, makes no sense.

Vueguy, that is what I mean.
DW with NG combat and polishness, with DW art with NG music style and DW style old settings.

But no, Ryu should not have bulky outfit, at all, nor have bulky characters that is slow, thats not how NG gameplay is like...unless TN and Koei merge a new IP together with various characters then thats another thing.

Ryu with Lu Bu outfit...I would have to kill anyone in TN and Koei for that to happen, yes its that stupid and bad.
The reason why Zhao Yun's outfit fits is because his armor is light and not bulky.

Last edited by Sath on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Takehaniyasubiko
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ninja Gaiden isn't ninja like at all and not Japanese-like at all too. Japanese ninja doesn't go a head and run in straight path killing everything on his/her way, ninja are supposed to be stealth and hide and kill the enemies when they are off-guard, then fight head on with the boss.

Man, are you serious? :<

Ninja Gaiden is obviously nothing like true ninja. You want true ninja? Go read an academical book about ninjas (no, don't play Tenchu since even Tenchu is as ninja-like as my ass). We're talking about a futuristic super ninja fvckfest. When I said "ninja-like and Japanese-like" I meant that TN was using elements of ninja and - generally speaking - Japanese culture. They are using elements from real world to make their comic approach, it's painfully obvious. Ryu is not really a ninja, he' s superhero put into a ninja scenery. And that scenery was what I was talking about.

Ninja Gaiden is a very Japanese-looking game, especially the first one where at the start you are put in a Japanese mountain area and then put into a Japanese fortress. It's turning industrial later on, of course, but the whole thing has a very distinct touch to it, even the menus, the ninpo effects. Dynasty Warriors with its ancient China warfare thematic don't fit in this game but yeah, it was bound to happen after KOEI x Tecmo merge. I was still naively hoping it won't turn this way, though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: