ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Final Trailer revealed!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohsin117 wrote:
I don’t know if any one ells has noticed this but its been brought to my attention that the Gold Health Bar is in the trailer

(credit for this find goes to -Samanosuke- from game trailers.com)

Read my first post again.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wha! i missed that even though its marked PS and you said “make sure to notice the” lol may bad, you see this is what happens when you get pissed off,

im really disanointed they should have just added the NG2 Health Bar which would be so much better than this, i don't like that Health Bar at all there was no reason for them to change it in the first place and this new one doesn't even show your ninpo and why is it the same for all the characters in NGS Rachel and Ryu had different health bars and they showed ninpo 3 years on and they've moved backwards,

and on top of that the projectile count is missing either we're going to have unlimited projectiles or they think that knowing the number of projectiles that you have left is not important
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the healthbar, I dont like it as much as NG2 but it does make the job done.
Looks simple and well, not stylish like NGS nor NG2...looks like NG1, but even that one had ninpo image there.
As I mentioned before, this is not worth beating MNM for a colorswap that badly, not if there is another content unlockable (which we will see when the full game is out).

About the projectiles, my guess is it is gonna be unlimited or else they would show the image on top right of the screen.
Here is the thing though, Ayane and Momiji has unlimited considering their projectiles are primary just like shurikens are for Ryu.
But for Ryu, we have only seen him using projectiles other than his regular shurikens in co-op, and that is the bow and arrow.
But in co-op it should be unlimited considering we can not change our weapons in-game.

However for SP, we don't know how the projectiles for Ryu is treated because they haven't showed it yet, unless I have missed a footage or info, which I doubt.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing trailer!!

@Sath

Yeah, but the bar now is clear and more eyefriendly. Love the blinking of the bar if you lose health (you know, that effect from DOA4).

Nice to see that Genshin got some upgrades. He was a pretty boring boss in NG2.

Also, someone noticed this:

The true brilliance of Ryu Hayabusa's fight comes to PlayStation in dazzling full HD and surround sound. New Features include:
• Fight against numerous enemies across 17 stages and various environments
• Engage in intense 2-player online co-op action in more than 30 challenges
• Three all new playable female characters each with brand new weapons and abilities
• Combine melee and projectile attacks to eliminate your enemies
• Save & review your moves and share your cinema & mission results over the PlayStation Network
• Downloadable content
• Refined gameplay, making for a more accessible, rewarding gaming experience

??
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The healthbar looks simple, clean...but I still want something awesome like NG2, the claw of a dragon, or a shape of a falcons head...for the girls there could be like a shape of Ayane's kunai, the leafs of it.

Ah well, whats done is done.

About the DLC, yes, we, or I, knew about it loooong time ago, they mentioned the feature ever since they revealed this game.
Hayashi even said that he is going to make DLC for this game and support it, when and what is unkown.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's kinda new for me cuz they first said they have no plans for adding new stuff. The game will be the ultimate blah blah etc. etc.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Female Tengu wrote:
It's kinda new for me cuz they first said they have no plans for adding new stuff. The game will be the ultimate blah blah etc. etc.

They never mentioned that there will be no additional content if anything they ARE gonna add, but they did say definite version of NG games all the time.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, thx ^^

Let's see if they can make the ultimate version of NG2 even more ultimate Laughing

EDIT: Anyone knows what/who is the red demon guy in the comic intro (right @ the beginning of the trailer)? A fiend from DragonSword?

P.S. Ayanes english voice is freakin hot. Love it.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seriously dont know who that red demon is, but sure looks awesome to fight against if there was another version of him in the game/s, considering Ryu kills him in the prologue not much of a return, clone potential is there though.

Reminded me of Zedonius/Alma...Alma *shivers* Rolling Eyes
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as far as im aware they’ve always said that NGS2 will be supported with DLC
with NG2 they said there wasn’t going to be any DLC
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

barrage23 wrote:
Wanderfalke, how did you rip this? is it only 720p? no 1080? thank you.

http://www.downloadhelper.net/
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:
mohsin117 wrote:
I don’t know if any one ells has noticed this but its been brought to my attention that the Gold Health Bar is in the trailer

(credit for this find goes to -Samanosuke- from game trailers.com)

Read my first post again.

Sath, that is not the gold health bar sorry.
I don't know why some people claim that as the gold health bar. Watch the HD trailer on you PS3 with a HDTV, it isn't gold.
I have download the full HD trailer here.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KZF0IYC3
And watch it on my 52" HDTV, look impressive, but that is not the gold health bar.

Link

You can clearly see that the health bar was like that throughout the whole gameplay in the whole trailer, even Momiji/Ayane/Rachel part has the same health bar. It kind of color yellow a little bit, but not golden which mean gold.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what I'm pissed about, why couldn't all this stuff be in the original NG2. I understand if you have more ideas or you wanna change stuff, but why not just wait and put it in another sequel. Despite all the new stuff in this "updated version," which BS aside is well received (I'm lookin forward to playn as Ayane), once the hype wears off its just NG2. I understand that fans who didn't play it on Xbox are getn a chance but come on, it takes the novelty off the original. For example, the original Soul Caliber (oh my god he mentioned another game lol) on dreamcast is one of the greatest games of all time, but if they kept rehashing and addin stuff and putn "new version" on other systems it wouldn't be as good. I just don't think its fair. I'm a fan of the Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive franchise, but I honestly feel cheated. NG2 was the primary reason I got a 360 if only I had've known a "better" version was comin out on PS3.
barrage23
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackNinja9 wrote:
You know what I'm pissed about, why couldn't all this stuff be in the original NG2. I understand if you have more ideas or you wanna change stuff, but why not just wait and put it in another sequel. Despite all the new stuff in this "updated version," which BS aside is well received (I'm lookin forward to playn as Ayane), once the hype wears off its just NG2. I understand that fans who didn't play it on Xbox are getn a chance but come on, it takes the novelty off the original. For example, the original Soul Caliber (oh my god he mentioned another game lol) on dreamcast is one of the greatest games of all time, but if they kept rehashing and addin stuff and putn "new version" on other systems it wouldn't be as good. I just don't think its fair. I'm a fan of the Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive franchise, but I honestly feel cheated. NG2 was the primary reason I got a 360 if only I had've known a "better" version was comin out on PS3.

well it happens with games, I think itagaki was waiting to leave and was planing on leaving the company and gaiden 2 came out not as good.
BlackNinja9
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel what you mean. I admire Itagaki's dedication to perfection but his love of controversy was so unneccessary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: