ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Hey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gulliver49
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Hey Reply with quote

I'm a new guy here. XNinjaRed recommended this site to me and I was a little lazy in registering Razz I normally roam around Iberiansngrealm.com and the NG2 gamefaqs board, and I look forward to spending some time here as well.

Anyway, I play NGB and NG2, beaten both on MN, and am now working on a TDS MN run along with a MN Karma run in NGB.

I also make NG videos and have a profile on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/peanutbutter701

NG is probably the only reason I play my Xbox and no video game so far has me as addicted as I am to NG. It's nice to be on another fansite and discuss the game I love so much Very Happy
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good choice. Iberian's is alright, but this site has a bit more going for it. Stick around a while and you'll probably see what I mean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: