ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

The ending

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: The ending Reply with quote

We all should know we'll come across a few surprises in our journey through Ninja Gaiden Sigma II.

Remember those fights that just ended and you moved on? If I know NG a mini-boss, and or boss is bound to pop out and bite your balls off.

We have the chance of performing UT's or OT's in mid-air.

Co-op, New magic, New enemies, a new difficulty? One where you die in one hit?
New weapons, New characters, and Maybe some new costumes.

And hopefully less Incendiary kunai Ninja.

It is my honest opinion that Mr. Itagaki limited what NGII was capable of, but where gonna see it done here in NGS2.

The possibilities are endless.

Now I'm telling a story like a chick. The point is do you think they'll alter the ending in some way for the people that have already beaten it?
Something special? I new form of the boss?

But my one and only true hope is the graphics will be like NGS.

What do you all think? I hope this news, and game brings life back to the forum.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like his back! I think were going to see him right at the end
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet.
Ninja poop
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

Gamertag: C01d M455cre

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta get a job and Buy this.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could hit the corner. I'm sure allot of gay men would like afresh young boy for a hot evening.
CoolBlackKnight
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The recession is a mutha!

Laughing
Ninja poop
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

Gamertag: C01d M455cre

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bringerofchaos888 wrote:
You could hit the corner. I'm sure allot of gay men would like afresh young boy for a hot evening.

That's not a bad idea, but I was think something a little less homosexual.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i certainly disagree that the limits on NG2 should be blamed on Itagaki. Instead, I'd place those blames on the fact that the 360 is still DVD based medium.

And if Hayashi said he's listen to the critics of NG2, then NGS2 will definitely have a different ending.

*notices Coolblacknight's Sig*... wtf? i didn't see that in the trailers...
*goes to website*... Whoa, extended trailer with obliteration's for all 3 characters! Awesome!
Bogetsu
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: bogetsu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohsin117 wrote:

Looks like his back! I think were going to see him right at the end

It appears like the second version of Marbus doesn't it?
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marbus get a new look.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More like hes wearing gold accessories now, but you can see the damage Ryu did to him from their last encounter.
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gogohn and Marbus are different beings, I think. The NG continuity got all sorts of messed up with HP and Black.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's hollister how louboutin outlet I new jordans look replica watches uk at louis vuitton canada it: barbour my timberland pas cher life gucci belts has moncler outlet been jordan future a ugg boots clearance tradeoff. ray ban If babyliss I michael kors canada wanted oakley vault to moncler reach michael kors the p90x3 goals uggs outlet I nike tn pas cher set michael kors outlet online for nike free run myself, bottes ugg I oakley sunglasses hadto canada goose outlet get new balance pas cher at abercrombie it michael kors pas cher and nike factory stay nike roshe uk at valentino shoes it michael kors every ugg outlet day. cheap oakley sunglasses I the north face had canada goose pas cher to burberry think gucci about p90x it bottes ugg all vanessa bruno pas cher the nike air force time. oakley glasses And oakley sale I giuseppe zanotti guess longchamp outlet online what ralph lauren pas cher David christian louboutin uk Glass uggs saidabout ugg boots me uggs outlet is kate spade outlet true: hermes I air max had burberry to converse pas cher get nike store up michael kors outlet every sac guess day mulberry with burberry factory outlet my michael kors outlet online sale mind cheap nfl jerseys set louboutin on ralph lauren improving moncler something. longchamp Charlie michael kors Baum prada handbags wasright michael kors outlet canada too bottes ugg pas cher when lancel he uggs outlet said uggs I ugg was moncler outlet driven ugg uk by louis vuitton outlet online a louis vuitton desire hollister clothing to michael kors outlet always cheap uggs be retro jordans on swarovski jewelry the swarovski top nike air max of ray ban the louis vuitton outlet heap. canada goose outlet But uggs in marc jacobs the nike air max largersensethe jordans life nike free and nfl jerseys death tiffany and co sensedid louis vuitton handbags I christian louboutin make canada goose the michael kors outlet online right north face jackets choicesHaving wedding dresses now ugg thought ray ban pas cher about rolex replica this louis vuitton a ugg boots lot, nike air max uk I ugg soldes can oakley honestly new balance say ray ban sunglasses that timberland boots if canada goose uk I abercrombie and fitch uk had nike free the ray ban sunglasses choices oakley sunglasses outlet to cheap oakley make air jordan retro all abercrombie and fitch over ugg boots again, nike air max Iwould louboutin shoes make polo ralph lauren outlet just lululemon canada about christian louboutin shoes the moncler outlet same north face uk ones. nike air max Preachers michael kors outlet online are uggs on sale put ferragamo belts here ralph lauren to reebok outlet minister tiffany jewelry to wedding dress our sac lancel souls; coach outlet doctors phone cases to ugg pas cher healour longchamp diseases; nike outlet store teachers abercrombie to asics shoes open moncler jackets up sac burberry our christian louboutin minds; michael kors outlet online sale and air max 2015 so coach outlet on. christian louboutin Everybody nike air max has toms outlet their mulberry outlet role nike roshe run to burberry handbags play. louboutin The michael kors outlet online sale thing burberry is, cheap oakley Iam hollister clothing store absolutely michael kors outlet online sale convinced hollister canada that nike air max the oakley sunglasses only sac louis vuitton way polo ralph lauren we nike trainers can nike trainers uk improve nike roshe run pas cher one soccer jerseys another's lululemon outlet online quality longchamp handbags of jimmy choo shoes life, burberry outlet which wedding dresses issomething air jordans very lunette oakley pas cher real longchamp to polo ralph lauren uk those roshe run pas cher of nike air huarache us burberry outlet online who polo lacoste grew ralph lauren outlet online up jordan 5 in jordans for sale the michael kors bags Depression, oakley sunglasses is swarovski crystal through vanessa bruno what timberland we nike blazer call vans freeenterprisepracticed babyliss pro correctly michael kors and michael kors outlet online morally. supra shoes And nike factory outlet I louis vuitton outlet really sac vanessa bruno believe jordan pas cher there vans scarpe haven't michael kors outlet been lululemon outlet many polo ralph lauren companies hogan thathave louis vuitton done discount oakley sunglasses the jordan 1 things oakley vault we've prada outlet done beats headphones at hermes birkin Wal-Mart. nike roshe We've cheap ugg boots outlet improved tory burch outlet online the replica watches standard moncler of gucci outlet online living nike air max 2015 of longchamp pliage our nike free run pas cher customers,whom michael kors handbags we've soccer shoes saved nike blazer pas cher billions replica watches of nike free run dollars, true religion outlet and jerseys of doudoune moncler our the north face associates, gucci bags who michael kors outlet online have burberry pas cher been ghd able tiffany jewelry to ugg share true religion jeans profits. longchamp outlet online Manyof jordan 4 both kate spade handbags groups vans also rolex watches have ralph lauren uk invested ugg boots in moncler our montre pas cher stock nike free pas cher and oakley sunglasses profited barbour jackets all nike roshe run through http://www.michael-korsoutletonline.eu.com/ the moncler years.When air max we moncler started cheap sunglasses out, abercrombie and fitch the canada goose whole nike air max uk idea sac hermes was new balance nothing christian louboutin outlet but north face outlet a burberry outlet online pure moncler profit lancel pas cher motive: moncler our jimmy choo outlet business north face strategy montre homme was new balance shoes tobring barbour outlet the bottega veneta customers iphone case into louis vuitton outlet online the louis vuitton bags tent ugg australia by michael kors selling ugg boots uk the moncler uk highest canada goose jackets quality nike sneakers goods ugg we air max could polo ralph lauren at polo ralph lauren outlet the coach outlet store online lowest michael kors possibleprices. oakley vault It montre femme worked, jordan 12 and canada goose outlet those jordan 3 few moncler sito ufficiale of louis vuitton us sac michael kors who coach outlet store believed hermes bags in barbour jackets uk it air max pas cher from nike free uk early chanel handbags on louboutin shoes and louboutin uk invested longchamp handbags in lululemon the doudoune canada goose idea polo ralph lauren got thomas sabo richoff fake oakleys it.Obviously, instyler ionic styler everybody louboutin who ray ban sunglasses went uggs to instyler work hermes pas cher in prada shoes a louis vuitton outlet stores Wal-Mart air jordan 11 didn't michael kors uk get thomas sabo uk rich. north face jackets But north face outlet online there've coach outlet store online been ray ban sunglasses outlet many michaelkors-outlet-store storiesover michael kors outlet the longchamp soldes years ray ban of hollister associates longchamp pas cher who've jordan xx9 made hollister enough lunette ray ban pas cher at ralph lauren outlet least ralph lauren outlet to north face buy kate spade their michael jordan shoes first oakley store car, jordan shoes or replica watches own nike huaraches their uggs on sale first true religion outlet home,and michael kors we've polo ralph lauren outlet online had michael kors handbags several canada goose jackets associates chaussures louboutin who've mulberry bags retired ralph lauren polo with oakley sunglasses wholesale over ugg boots clearance a links of london million louis vuitton pas cher dollars jimmy choo in hollister uk profit cheap gucci sharing. jordan 6 We've herve leger beenable uggs outlet to marc jacobs handbags help louis vuitton handbags our air jordan shoes associates nike shoes to mont blanc a cheap ugg boots greater ferragamo shoes degree baseball bats than gucci handbags most true religion companies north face outlet because burberry sale of louis vuitton outlet what replica rolex you'd hermes belt have oakley to ralph lauren callenlightened p90x workout self-interest; beats by dre we michael kors handbags were abercrombie selfish asics running shoes enough nike air max pas cher to longchamp outlet see moncler pas cher in sac longchamp pas cher the oakley sunglasses cheap beginning uggs on sale the uggs value mulberry uk to ugg outlet the coach bags company nike roshe run ofletting coach outlet online them michael kors share gucci outlet the michael kors outlet profits.Almost hollister from michael kors canada the nike roshe beginning, canada goose outlet our nike free objective ralph lauren outlet has tiffany and co been louis vuitton to moncler outlet charge ugg outlet just hollister pas cher as uggs canada little polo ralph lauren outlet as louis vuitton outlet possible air max for true religion outlet our north face outlet merchandise,and christian louboutin to hollister try canada goose and abercrombie and fitch use uggs what converse muscle louboutin outlet we've karen millen had bottes ugg pas cher to true religion outlet work coach purses out canada goose deals cheap oakley sunglasses with louis vuitton our ray ban outlet suppliers longchamp bags so longchamp pas cher we mulberry handbags can longchamp bags offer mont blanc pens the michael kors outlet online verybest nike tn quality coach handbags we pandora jewelry can. celine handbags Many oakley sunglasses cheap people longchamp outlet in fake rolex this cheap jordans business nike roshe run uk are jordan 11 still true religion jeans trying pandora jewelry to red bottom shoes charge burberry outlet whatever louboutin the longchamp traffic birkin bag will michael kors bags bear,and nike outlet they're oakley outlet simply lululemon outlet on north face pas cher the replica handbags wrong michael kors purses track. air max I'll sac louis vuitton pas cher tell michael kors outlet online you uggs outlet this: rolex replica watches those ghd straighteners companies longchamp outlet out air huarache there christian louboutin outlet who louis vuitton uk aren't ugg thinkingabout nike air max the canada goose customer chi flat iron and oakley pas cher focusing new balance outlet on cheap oakley sunglasses the air max 2015 customers' rolex watch interests air jordan are hogan sito ufficiale just true religion jeans going tn pas cher to longchamp uk get pandora charms lost ghd hair in air force the louboutin shuffleif oakleysunglasses1.us.com theyhaven't hermes handbags already. rolex watches Those jordan retro 11 who coach outlet get nike roshe greedy barbour jackets are louboutin going lululemon outlet canada to michael-korsoutletonline.eu.com be mac cosmetics left vans shoes in michael kors outlet the tory burch dust.

canada goose jackets juicy couture outlet michael kors handbags clearance coach outlet canada goose jackets gucci shoes moncler jackets iphone cases hollister toms shoes karen millen uk michael kors handbags moncler jackets kate spade outlet online air max ugg boots michael kors outlet louis vuitton louboutin pas cher rolex watches for sale nike free run uk oakley vault cheap oakley sunglasses cheap nike shoes jordan retro sac louis vuitton longchamp nike huarache longchamp outlet online lacoste pas cher guess pas cher air jordan pas cher ugg boots clearance oakley sunglasses cheap ghd hair straighteners wedding dresses uk nike free run canada goose outlet lululemon canada goose nike air max 2015 www.michael-korsoutletonline.eu.com abercrombie louis vuitton polo lacoste pas cher juicy couture mcm handbags converse sac longchamp barbour links of london uk longchamp bags michael kors polo outlet michael kors outlet sunglasses outlet coach factory coach factory outlet ray ban sunglasses celine bags christian louboutin shoes tory burch outlet true religion jeans uggs pandora uk scarpe hogan ray ban uk reebok shoes vans pas cher ugg soldes pandora charms air max polo ralph lauren pas cher hogan outlet swarovski uk abercrombie air jordan vans outlet ugg italia insanity workout louis vuitton purses converse shoes ugg boots ugg pas cher north face jackets barbour uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: