ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

How do you guys fight Elizebet?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nikar
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:29 am    Post subject: How do you guys fight Elizebet? Reply with quote

Hi all,

I've tried fighting her on warrior mode today, limiting myself to just 1 elixir and the dragon sword.
It's very tough, because previously, I used DCTF and Sycthe and it's very easy with these weapons (the DS really sucks, I must admit, compared to other weapons).

1) When is the best time to attack Elizebet?

2) When Elizebet does her flying swallow at me, I block and dash, and tried to attack her (since she has lag after her flying swallow), but the problem is she's always too far away after I've block-dash!
When she flying-swallow you, you block-dash in which direction? Towards her? Back? Right? Left?

3) I found that the best time to attack her is after her 4-hit land combo, where I just dash away and attack her after the last hit, much like Genshin's.

4) For her blood projectile (floats in mid-air and shoots blood everywhere), do you guys immediately flying-swallow her when she does it? I've tried but everytime, the flying swallow either miss or she doesn't get stunned / fall down. Am I doing something wrong? Btw, I'm wind-pathing into her and flying-swallow for greater accuracy.
Problem is when the flying swallow misses, I get r*ped by the blood projectile and one time, it took away 80% of my whole lifebar. NO KIDDING.

Sometimes, when she does get hit, then it's really great, cos' I can take off like 40 - 50% of her life.

5) Is it advisable to stay far away from her, or mid-ranged, or super-close?

Thanks!
Nikar Smile
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus you are overthinking the bosses.

Stay close, spam Y attack, use a few potions, you win.

Thats about all you have to do. Stock up at the next statue and you are golden.

Lizabet isn't that hard on warrior, she doesn't do that much damage, its just a pain to stick close and make combos connect sometimes.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: ENIGMA 19

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually saw a video of someone playing against her and he used a cheap technique, When she went for the blood sucking attack he flying swallowed her and she fell then he immediately switched to the v flails and pressed x once and as soon as the x attacked was finished he did it again. She didn't even move the whole match and he beat her without damage.
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENIGMA 19 wrote:
I actually saw a video of someone playing against her and he used a cheap technique, When she went for the blood sucking attack he flying swallowed her and she fell then he immediately switched to the v flails and pressed x once and as soon as the x attacked was finished he did it again. She didn't even move the whole match and he beat her without damage.

This is interesting. Only the first strike of the flails combo then?

I may try this, thank man.
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Stay close, spam Y attack, use a few potions, you win.

LOL, yeah, I know, but if we do this on every boss, button-mashing and damage-trading, we don't even need to post on this board for help since most of the bosses can be defeated this way. Cool

It's more satisfying to fight her slower, learn her attacks etc.
ultrasinc
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG you can stun her!!! I'm on my mentor playthrough and i've never stun her in my entire playthrough! lol (mind you i'm in uni exam period)

You see, i love me Falcon Talons, and they have this really dodgy combo ->XXXXXX which can rip of a quarter of most bosses health even if they block... I can't even remember which attack i used when i got the blade of the archfiend... i just spammed any whenever she stopped...No health potions. Point is I'm not taking any risks or leaving myself open when I attack.

Confused

Anyways, regarding your specifics:
1/ at the end of any combo she does
2/ dash in the direction she's dashing. I tend to not even think about it, i just think if she ends up next to me, then LUCKY!
4/ I've lost count, but it seems she launches the same amount of blood projectiles every time. Jump towards her and flying swallow after the last blood has started. That way there is no blood to backstab you when your vulnerable
5/ err... doesn't matter since you know how to deal with all her attacks, lol. Maybe not too close if you wanna see the attack coming.
ENIGMA 19
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: ENIGMA 19

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanman wrote:
ENIGMA 19 wrote:

Wow i just did it and it worked, it was the second fight and on mentor. The video was the first fight, so it works!
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENIGMA 19 wrote:
sanman wrote:
ENIGMA 19 wrote:

Wow i just did it and it worked, it was the second fight and on mentor. The video was the first fight, so it works!

Haha! Easy win for me in the future, you are right man.

Thanks, that makes one more "easy" boss.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: