ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Godomus VS. Mecha Soldier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nikar
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: Godomus VS. Mecha Soldier Reply with quote

No, this isn't a troll topic, but I found this pretty interesting in case most people have not seen it before.

I'm playing on Acolyte and was fighting Godomus (the giant troll) in chapter 8 and halfway, those Mecha Soldiers appear (those Gundam robots with blades on their backs).

Once, I ran far way from Godomus and the robots and you know what? Godomus grab the effing robot, smash it like 3 - 4 times on the ground and flung the **** at me.
It hit me and takes off quite a bit of health. The robot is still unharmed, though, although I think a bit of it's health was gone.

Also, unlike chapter 4 where there's taxis for Godomus to throw, there's nothing to throw here, so he just threw the robot. At first I couldn't see what's he smashing, until the thing hit me. Very Happy

That robot-throw was kinda hard to avoid, though. He did it 2 times and 2 times, it hit me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: