ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Cheap way to pass Path of the Master Ninja

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninja poop
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

Gamertag: C01d M455cre

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Cheap way to pass Path of the Master Ninja Reply with quote

Ok, I was just playing and figured out this tactic within 5 minutes ago.

We all know that everyone on this board encourage the phrase "Do whatever it takes to get it done"
Right? Anyways, I was using wind run to travel (X+A I don't dash/jump as much as I wind dash to travel) and I noticed that when entering a fight, I had some I-frames, so the enemies didn't hit me. So I pondered a while and also noticed than Wind Dashing and then Guillotine throwing enemies uses a lot of I-frames and since you have enough I-frames to use another Wind dash you could use another Guillotine throw!

TL:DR version: I was messing around and noticed if you Spam X+A like A MAD MAN you can pretty much make easy work of all the enemies that can he Guillotine thrown.

I used this method half way through CH1 PotMN without Healing. Of course, this is being very newbish and "cheap" but you could add some variation into the mix like using Flying swallow's I-frames and OT I-frames and Izuna drops and stuff.

You can literally mash X+A for the first 2 chapters since Wind Dash homes in on the nearest enemy and just Guillotine throw the guy.

copy/pasta

enjoy
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you a fellow Anon!?

Seriously, I don't think that will work on later chapters, but like all things, it's worth a try.
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, it's the Arcade NG all over again XD

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes, I remember that!

It was very hilarious.
Zello
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

Gamertag: xFCSx Kanye

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL man i just beat ch 2 doing nothing but the gulliotine throw it so funny just doing it pointlessly but hey you got to do what you got to do but i did feel kind of noobish but hey i didnt after i pwnd Genshin lol he did get some hits/victories and i did get a couple of bruises/Game Overs cant wait to play ch 3
Nikar
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I think the Guillotine throw doesn't do a lot of damage and you need to do it several times at least on a single ninja before he dies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: