ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Bombshell has exploded
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Panzer007
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: I don't have one

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NG is nothing without Itagaki. Cry Baby So does DOA.In fact, Sigma is nothing without Itagaki's NG Black.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/ninjagaidenii/news.html?sid=6192053

No more Ninja Gaiden for Itagaki...but the franchise is not dead (so is DOA franchise).
Hayashi did a very good job on NG Sigma, so all I say is, bring on more Ninja Gaiden me!
alldin
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: TM Nozox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds intressting, but the thing thats conserning me is that NG2 is published by Microsoft Game Studios and
is a Microsoft game and exclusive.... how are they gonna pass through Microsoft to be able to remake a NG2
for the PS3 if there will be one, thats the first thing TN or TECMO has to figure out. Even if its a TECMO company game or Team Ninja, its already comfirmed now as a Microsoft Game Studios now...

But now that Itakagi is gone and Team Ninja continues,... will the DoA and NG games be better without Itakagi?

Its actually thanks to Itakagi the games have turn out to be this good...not the others.

So how will the next ones be... better or worse? Its kinda hard to get pass Itakagis great ideas in game design.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NG2 is 360 exclusive.

Hayashi which is Itagakis "padawan" is probabvly gonna take over Team Ninja and continue the franchise..like Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 or some crap like that...continue it non the less with different story than NG2.

Itagaki is a directors, he leads but doesn't do much in terms of gameplay or art.

I think NG franchise will stay good as long as they keep the NG tradition alive with new features.
vspectra
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:
NG2 is 360 exclusive.

Hayashi which is Itagakis "padawan" is probabvly gonna take over Team Ninja and continue the franchise..like Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 or some crap like that...continue it non the less with different story than NG2.

Itagaki is a directors, he leads but doesn't do much in terms of gameplay or art.

I think NG franchise will stay good as long as they keep the NG tradition alive with new features.

There are people higher up than Hayashi who could still take over. Hayashi is just a young one. Other guys like Hiroaki Matsui or Katsunori Ehara have been with Team Ninja since DOA1.

I'm also sure a game director has very much to do with how the game plays and looks.
alldin
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: TM Nozox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vspectra wrote:
Sath wrote:
NG2 is 360 exclusive.

There are people higher up than Hayashi who could still take over. Hayashi is just a young one. Other guys like Hiroaki Matsui or Katsunori Ehara have been with Team Ninja since DOA1.

I'm also sure a game director has very much to do with how the game plays and looks.

but even though the NG2 is a 360 exclusive, if they want to make a NG2 SIGMA then they STILL have to deal
with Microsoft,.... not just go on creating a remake of the NG2 without the MS permision since its their title and
exclusive and published by them,... but that part deals if they want to make it to a Sony console,...

its like Bungie just bounce and make a Halo 3 remake for the Sony without the MS permison since its a
MS game.... same goes with NG2 now that its published by MS.
RYU81
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why alot of people give alot hope for Hayashi??he only made remake game,there many guys in Team Ninja will be better than him.also other thing why all people think about NG2 in PS3,and if will be happen will not this generation.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: Mesharey Live

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tecmo lost 220,000$ in one day.
LOL, They should've given him the bonus.
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised by how most of you guys fell quite comfortable speculating on the nature and contents of a business agreement that none of you has had any access to whatsoever.

NGII could be a true exclusive for the 360 or only for a period of time. The agreement could allow a port with different features and different title (e.g., NG sigma, epsilon theta gama), or not...

The matter of the fact if that none of you know for sure what will happen. Shut up please.
slickcat
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YUP, all these speculation without fact is a waste of time. We ll slowly see everything unfold
archwarrior
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every right to be mad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: